The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 4/6/2022 at 7:41 PM, Pancho said:

God DAMN, Garland, get to work.  Do a little sleuthing.  Put down a few bugs in a few rooms.  Maybe no-knock warrant and one of those hand held battering rams or something.  

My KBJ keybump will only go so far.  I need some uncut justice and righteousness OR a hit of schadenfreude very few hours to keep going.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/6/2022 at 9:15 AM, Pancho said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again--the radical republican party and it's radical republicans only use Black people as props so they can say "see, if I was racist would I do this with a Black person!?!?!?"  while at the same time, not understanding is racism is nuanced.  And then sometimes, I think they know exactly what they are doing and are banking on the stupidity of who votes for radical republicans. 

Now put on this t-shirt and we’ll give you a nice seat behind Trump at his rally where everyone can see you on tv. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Why would he? The façade of ethical stateman that the GOP has been hiding behind since inception is gone. Why? Trump showed them they don't need it. They can be fascist power hungry cunts and there will be zero repercussions from their base. In fact, their base will only ask for more. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Why would he? The façade of ethical stateman that the GOP has been hiding behind since inception is gone. Why? Trump showed them they don't need it. They can be fascist power hungry cunts and there will be zero repercussions from their base. In fact, their base will only ask for more. 

There appear to be zero repercussions from the Justice department either. Incompetence is the democratic brand. 

So......can we stop cold with this bullshit of acting like the GQP is a political party, as opposed to being a terrorist/white supremacist organization?

From a Hampton, VA GQP official, who refuses to apologize or resign for this:

278150030_348893370613403_69968807965173

There are no "quiet parts" left to say out loud.  They've said all of them now.

But remember, racism is dead, and CRT is the real evil.

• Rage+1 4

Wow, that escalated quickly.  At least Gaetz has the decency to first bring up budgetary concerns before diving into the racism.  

You know the dude hurt himself patting himself on the back when he closed with "they will get it in spades."  Almost clever until he closes with the word "Lynching."  Very subtle sir, very subtle.  

David Dietrich, eh?  I think I found him, but there's three in Hampton area that all appear to be separate people and don't want to fuck with the wrong one.  My guess it's the one who opens his linkedin page with getting homosexuals out of the Boy Scouts and sells emergency food buckets to stupid people.  First calls are to the local Chamber and University of Colorado for comments on their support of this man.  

Just now, Lobo said:

First calls are to the local Chamber and University of Colorado for comments on their support of this man. 

I get it, but the days of this shit mattering are long gone.

This guy did only one thing wrong: he said these things in public.  That's it.  There's nothing wrong with what he thinks, his opinion on the proper course of action going forward, etc. -- shit, "violent insurrection and murder of political opponents" is functionally an open plank in the GQP platform.  They're only upset that he used "crass" language in public.  That's it.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So......can we stop cold with this bullshit of acting like the GQP is a political party, as opposed to being a terrorist/white supremacist organization?

what chapter of the KKK is this guy a member of?

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What. The. Actual. Fuck. 

A lot of people are saying that Congressman for that area, Rob Wittman (R-VA) put David Dietrich up to these comments.  That they are in lock-step politically and racially.  Dietrich and Wittman have deep political and fundraising ties.  Many people are saying that.  Wittman is a longtime incumbent, but may have to answer for these remarks from his longtime political ally, David Dietrich, in his upcoming re-election bid.  Just saying that if you want to call his D.C. office for comment at  (202) 225-4261 , you should as concerned citizen.  You'll want to lead heavily with the implication, "This is (state your name) from the Austin Chronicle...any official comment from Congressman Whittman about David Dietrich's public remarks about African Americans in our military  I know from background they are very close and want to give the Congressman a chance to comment before we run with the story..." 

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

What. The. Actual. Fuck. 

THIS. IS. WHAT. THEY. THINK.

This guy just said it out loud, because he doesn't have the class or fine social judgment to keep those thoughts behind closed doors.  But that's the ONLY thing he did wrong, in the GQP's eyes.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

A lot of people are saying that Congressman for that area, Rob Wittman (R-VA) put David Dietrich up to these comments.  That they are in lock-step politically and racially.  Dietrich and Wittman have deep political and fundraising ties.  Many people are saying that.  Wittman is a longtime incumbent, but may have to answer for these remarks from his longtime political ally, David Dietrich, in his upcoming re-election bid.  Just saying that if you want to call his D.C. office for comment at  (202) 225-4261 , you should as concerned citizen.  You'll want to lead heavily with the implication, "This is (state your name) from the Austin Chronicle...any official comment from Congressman Whittman about David Dietrich's public remarks about African Americans in our military  I know from background they are very close and want to give the Congressman a chance to comment before we run with the story..." 

Associate the Congressman with these statements?  Why would I do that?  I mean, why would I want to boost his percentage of the local vote?

16 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Tim’s acceptance by people who generally oppose a social and political agenda that advantages black people is more important to him than just about anything. He’s one of the great biscuit bakers of all time.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Associate the Congressman with these statements?  Why would I do that?  I mean, why would I want to boost his percentage of the local vote?

Because he's not as safe as he used to be with their new lines.  He saw it coming and like most of the rest of 'em, instead of trying to appeal to moderate/independent voters in his new district (well, new in 2023)...he dug deep into bed with Trump and the Big Lie cohort so he wrangle in more stupids in his new district.  Problem is, his new lines are less stupid, not more.  I'm not saying he's vulnerable, but he'll certainly have to answer for Dietrich if he gets lumped in with him.  This is not some backwater district of Alabama or Nebraska or Arizona where a Congressman would rush over to be seen with this guy...this is a thoughtful and measured district where even the Republicans are intelligent and educated...(Hampton to just outside D.C.).  Even as a "southern" state, this shit won't sit well with most in that area.  They probably agree to an extent with Mr. Dietrich, but the "out loud, in public" part will leave a foul taste in their mouth.  That's not their preferred method.

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

this is a thoughtful and measured district where even the Republicans are intelligent and educated.

The dodo.

Triceratops.

Passenger pigeons.

Sorry, I thought we were listing things that were extinct.  If we're not, then thanks for at least giving me a chuckle today.  "Intelligent and educated Republicans."  Man, you almost had me there for a second.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

This is not some backwater district of Alabama or Nebraska or Arizona

How the fuck can you leave Texas off this list?  We’re worse than any of those states, including Alabama. They at least elected Doug Jones once while we’re stuck with Felito for life.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Look at the date on that post. It's been up for over a fucking year, and it's only now coming out. Have a look and scroll down (only a few posts) just past the Biden's kids in cages one: https://www.facebook.com/david.dietrich.90

And he's not simply a local GQP partisan hack, he holds an appointed office as the chairman of the local election board: https://hampton.gov/3634/Electoral-Board

Pretty sure if I were a local resident, I'd be calling into question every election that's been held there since his appointment not only because the posting in question, but also all the other public, hateful batshittery he's got on his page.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I'd be calling into question every election that's been held there since his appointment not only because the posting in question, but also all the other public, hateful batshittery he's got on his page.

Oh....you're just ADORABLE.

This shit is a feature of the GQP approach to elections, not a bug.  Those uppity N-words shouldn't be voting anyway -- maybe a good lynching will remind them of their place; that's how these folks think, it's right out there in the open.  AND THAT'S HOW THEY WANT IT TO BE.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh....you're just ADORABLE.

This shit is a feature of the GQP approach to elections, not a bug.  Those uppity N-words shouldn't be voting anyway -- maybe a good lynching will remind them of their place; that's how these folks think, it's right out there in the open.  AND THAT'S HOW THEY WANT IT TO BE.

Well...duh. I'm a middle-aged, blue-eyed, blond gray-haired white man who grew up in small town West Texas and figured that shit out before my first visit to the ballot box, because they didn't hide any secret, taboo racist thoughts in my presence and it wasn't too hard to crack the code of their public thoughts.

What I'm saying is you've got to fight this shit in public, preferably in the courts. What I'm amazed at is that his farting out digit hate lingered so long before anyone actually pointed at him and yelled "HE DEALT IT!"

Edited by bolverk

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Well...duh. I'm a middle-aged, blue-eyed, blond gray-haired white man who grew up in small town West Texas and figured that shit out before my first visit to the ballot box, because they didn't hide any secret, taboo racist thoughts in my presence and it wasn't too hard to crack the code of their public thoughts.

What I'm saying is you've got to fight this shit in public, preferably in the courts. What I'm amazed at is that his farting out digit hate lingered so long before anyone actually pointed at him and yelled "HE DEALT IT!"

Fighting it in public doesn't matter when the reaction from the GQP, at least in terms of how they will vote, govern, and be motivated to do the same is not "ewww, that's gross," but rather....

nic_cage_moar.gif

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fighting it in public doesn't matter when the reaction from the GQP, at least in terms of how they will vote, govern, and be motivated to do the same is not "ewww, that's gross," but rather....

nic_cage_moar.gif

Wikipedia says that 70% of voters in Hampton voted for Biden. It's not some backwater, redneck village. Yes, you fight this shit in public, especially in places like that, to rectify shit like this. Herr Dietrich may not feel any shame himself, but certainly others will when faced with a backlash of public. Continuing to sweep it under the rug is how the GQP ended up where it's at.

“He’s responsible for what he wrote; I am responsible for who I recommend to the court. I can’t speak for what he thinks or what he believes but I can rectify the wrong that I made in having him appointed there,” said Siff.

Siff said they are asking the court to use their legal authority to remove him. The chief judge of the Hampton Circuit Court has the appointing authority for all electoral board members.

https://www.wavy.com/news/investigative/chair-of-hampton-electoral-board-accused-of-racist-posts-called-upon-to-resign/

18 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know, you see all these powerhouse conservative deepthinkers all lined up on this poster, and you wonder if any of them will have a speech that is markedly different than the other.

San Dimas High School football RULES!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

nic_cage_moar.gif

You make this shit uber public so the lazy bastard in the 50/50 district gets off his ass and votes to keep these maniacs at bay.  Call it the Hillary, Pelosi, Soros strategery if you will.  

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

You make this shit uber public so the lazy bastard in the 50/50 district gets off his ass and votes to keep these maniacs at bay.

Yep. Until Trump came along, the Republicans could at least pretend they weren't a retrograde racist political party, and the 10-15 percent who decide elections but don't pay attention to this stuff could sometimes be fooled enough to swing it their way.

Every instance needs to be shouted from the rooftop. It's not like we're crying wolf when there's no proof. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just more hypocrisy for the pile...

https://www.businessinsider.com/florida-republicans-palm-beach-grooming-legislation-dont-say-gay-bill-2022-4?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

But some Florida Republicans are meanwhile accepting financial contributions from the old campaign committee of an ex-congressman who sent sexually explicit messages to underage boys working as congressional pages.

In remarks at the event, Trump confidant Roger Stone called Foley a "great American patriot" and "a man who doesn't need to apologize because let he who is without sin cast the first stone."