Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

So, in the 2018 midterm elections, Trump tried to nationalize the election on issues that motivate his party — appealing to those voters who are excited by exclusion. And GOP partisans responded by turning out in large numbers. But it was not nearly enough to counteract greater public fears.

----

This phenomenon would benefit from a psychological study. Those who violate their own beliefs for political gain — elevating the ends of politics over the means of character — become mentally invested in their choice. Admitting that Trump is a chaotic and destructive force in U.S. politics would require self-judgment. There is a reason that enablers enable — because a more objective self-assessment would bring guilt and pain.

Gerson likes the tax cut, judges, and stuff, but he's got a conscience and it's starting to bother him.

4 hours ago, hpslugga said:

This is the same guy that honestly thinks that he had grounds to sue a comedian for an unpaid wager that he "offered" in the form of parody on a comedy show.

That whole escapade was hysterical. Trump actually sent Bill a copy of his birth certificate to prove that his father wasn't an orangutan. And then Bill roasted him for not sending his long form birth certificate (the exact same thing Trump criticized Obama for). It was comedy gold. 

9 hours ago, Chooky said:

The President Ass Kick strategy is a sound path and plays to the administration's strength.  Nancy Pelosi won't stand a chance in a street fight with the police, the military or a gang of bikers.  They would totally kick her ass.  Honestly, the U.S. Armed Forces would probably be enough against Pelosi, but it's wise to layer all of your weapons and just totally crush her.  If Pelosi somehow survives the Navy Seals, which her geriatric ass won't, then you see how she fares against the Marines and then the Army Rangers.  I seriously doubt they'll even need the bikers, but having them prepared for deployment is only prudent.  

The plan is to deploy the armed forces a branch at a time so that once she's subdued and laid out, the bikers would then commence to run her over.  Trump then comes in and takes total credit for the beatdown, against doctor's orders that he'd be likely risking his life with an imaginary bone spur flareup.  

This is what he tweets out about NZ. Fucking asshole. 

Well, when the shooter’s manifesto reads like a masturbatory Trumpkin fantasy about “protecting our people and culture,” he’s gonna go full bullshit.

No worries. We’ll get plenty more of these to come, plenty of opportunities for trump leadership.

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

This is what he tweets out about NZ. Fucking asshole. 

Meh, who cares?  I mean New Zealand has got to be at least what... 200 miles away or something?  And it's full of those stupid bears that just sit around in trees and eat leaves all day.  What kind of bear eats leaves all day?  Not a big bad ass Russian bear, that's for damn sure.  Russian bear is best bear.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, retread said:

yaoface

Deal.  Hurry up, let’s shake on it.   I would be ecstatic for the GOP to occupy themselves dragging Hillary through the mud while Beto and the other relevant Dems court the American people.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Meh, who cares?  I mean New Zealand has got to be at least what... 200 miles away or something?  And it's full of those stupid bears that just sit around in trees and eat leaves all day.  What kind of bear eats leaves all day?  Not a big bad ass Russian bear, that's for damn sure.  Russian bear is best bear.

He has to wait to see how Fox & Friedns react. If they express sadness for the victims, then he will as well. 

When it’s a Muslim terrorist killing Christians, then trump knows how Fox & Friends will react so he can tweet in advance.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

"An island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Looks like New Zealand needs to build a wall along their entire shoreline.  I’m sure dotard could do it for $20 billion and a couple of hotel / golf resorts.

Just wait until the sea levels rise. That will be all the wall they'll need. (trumptard logic)

25 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Jexodus.

Wow, he really has his finger on the pulse of the only two issues that American Jews care about:  the location of an embassy and ending the Iran deal that American Jews supported by an overwhelming margin.   And he's apparently offering 40 years of wandering in the desert?   Where can I sign up? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Jexodus.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but how the fuck can he be so callous about trying to stir up identity politics bullshit like this on a day such as this?!? Talk about "total disrespect." I never want to be lectured again by a "conservative" about how the left likes to play up racial resentment or whatever. This is just disgusting and really reveals what a complete piece of shit Trump is.

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Since Trump has been President, I've watched torchlight Nazis chant "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and get no condemnation, and seen 11 of my people get murdered in their place of worship on American soil.  But sure, the location of the fucking Israeli embassy will be what moves the needle.  Fucking dumbass.

Also fuck him for assuming that the only thing American Jews care about is Israel.  It's goddamn offensive.    Yes, I care about Israel.  But I also care about healthcare, education, child separation, what's going on in Puerto Rico, and on and on, way more than where our Israeli embassy is located.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but how the fuck can he be so callous about trying to stir up identity politics bullshit like this on a day such as this?!? Talk about "total disrespect." I never want to be lectured again by a "conservative" about how the left likes to play up racial resentment or whatever. This is just disgusting and really reveals what a complete piece of shit Trump is.

Thank you.  This.  As an American Jew, I'm far more concerned, particularly today, about his whipping up of anti-Muslim frenzy, and anti-Islamic statements (see lies about Muslims in Jersey City celebrating after 9/11, Muslim ban, and on and on) and going after a members of a religious group for their religious belief, than any fucks I could give about relocating our embassy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Thank you.  This.  As an American Jew, I'm far more concerned, particularly today, about his whipping up of anti-Muslim frenzy, and anti-Islamic statements (see lies about Muslims in Jersey City celebrating after 9/11, Muslim ban, and on and on) and going after a members of a religious group for their religious belief, than any fucks I could give about relocating our embassy.

So you’re not participating in “jexodus?”

• Like 2