Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I still think Warren is a stalking horse for the Dems in general, and tweets like that prove it.  She occupies enough space in his head, that it keeps him from noticing other potential Dem candidates.

As an aside, the term "stalking horse" has always cracked me up. Makes me think of things like this:

3515240259_2a3eb91a95_b.jpg

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

They say he likes to snort Adderall

That sounds like the beginning of a legend, or a Johnny Cash song...."The Man They Call Dotard."

I believe it though. I don't think he's a drunk but I could definitely see him as a pillhead. 

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

White House aides expressed regret that the president did not more clearly and forcefully deny being a Russian agent when asked by the usually friendly Fox News host, according to three White House aides and Republicans close to the White House. The three spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss private conversations.

https://apnews.com/f246dec6e3f7402cb0fc6d6c420e442c

Since when is a Fox interview a 'private conversation'?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

When I see those tweets by Trump directed at Senator Warren I want to know why we don't assume he is either hopped up on Xanax or just drunk. I have never bought his bullshit declaration that he doesn't drink.

I remember him standing in, the Rose Garden perhaps, saying "can you imagine if I drank?" I don't need to imagine it with tweets like tonight. Just own that you are tweeting in a drunken rage. 

I don't know why Twitter doesn't just shut his shit down.  My God, that would be the best day ever.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don't know why Twitter doesn't just shut his shit down.  My God, that would be the best day ever.

It's called money...  Dotard is one of their products...   "If it's free, you're the product"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw  Simone pass out at 31 Flavors last night just after she sent that tweet.

Seth McFarlane absolutely destroyed Trump last night on Family Guy.  Featuring Melania, Huckabeef Sandwich, Mitch McConnell, Pence, The Kush, Tiffany, Ivanka and Putin.  Also of note : very tiny baby hands, cotton candy hair, grabbed someone by the pussy, a dig at him being a "billionaire" and perfectly imitated the hand motions and mannerisms.

famil-guy-recap-3.jpg?w=300&h=203

• Like 5

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/trump-fbi-debate-investigation/index.html

In the chaotic aftermath at the FBI following Director James Comey's firing, a half-dozen senior FBI officials huddled to set in motion the momentous move to open an investigation into President Donald Trump that included trying to understand why he was acting in ways that seemed to benefit Russia.

They debated a range of possibilities, according to portions of transcripts of two FBI officials' closed-door congressional interviews obtained by CNN. On one end was the idea that Trump fired Comey at the behest of Russia. On the other was the possibility that Trump didn't have an improper relationship with the Kremlin and was acting within the bounds of his executive authority, the transcripts show.

James Baker, then-FBI general counsel, said the FBI officials were contemplating with regard to Russia whether Trump was "acting at the behest of and somehow following directions, somehow executing their will."

"That was one extreme. The other extreme is that the President is completely innocent, and we discussed that too," Baker told House investigators last year. "There's a range of things this could possibly be. We need to investigate, because we don't know whether, you know, the worst-case scenario is possibly true or the President is totally innocent and we need to get this thing over with — and so he can move forward with his agenda."

Baker said the notion that Trump was acting at the behest of Russia was "discussed as a theoretical possibility."

"I'm speaking theoretically. If the President of the United States fired Jim Comey at the behest of the Russian government, that would be unlawful and unconstitutional," Baker said.

"Is that what happened here?" Rep. John Ratcliffe, a Texas Republican, asked Baker.

"I don't know," Baker responded, before the FBI lawyer cut off additional questions on that line of inquiry.

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

An enraged Cletus reverses the camera on his phone and starts recording...

”fuck you, Twitter.  You can’t ban President Trump and expect real Americans to sit back while you, the Democrats, liberals, the deep state, the FBI, women, coons, faggots, sissies, godless heathens, ragheads, dots, nerds and my brother that finished college continue to destroy America!  Trump is the only person doing anything about it, and you want to silence him!  To DESTROY HIM!  To DESTROY AMERICA!!! Well...  Fuck you twitter!  We patriots will NOT BE SILENCED!  And we damn sure ain’t gonna let ya’ll destroy America!!  This here is just a small taste of what’s to come if you don’t put President Trump back on Twitter RIGHT NOW!!!!”

Cletus sets his phone down and while still recording, douses it with lighter fluid and sets it on fire.  He then gives the camera of his phone a middle finger salute, draws a semi-automatic pistol and empties the clip into the phone, rendering it into a shattered, smoldering ruin.

Panting as his rage dissipates, Cletus reaches down to pick up his phone so as to post the video on YouTube when it dawns on Cletus:  He has just destroyed the video as well as his means to post it or any of his other marginal thoughts online.

“FUCKING GODDAMMED LIBERALS!!!!”

The irony that Cletus, 43 year old oilfield worker from Eldorado, TX,  has finally performed his first act that actually helps makes America great again is lost on him.

giphy.gif