the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

My wife has a merkin.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Mother f’effer. Once again you have NOT followed the “RULES”. 
May your post live in infamy and may you die in the storm of not following the rules. 

27 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Oh boy, pt 2: Trumpworld is lining up behind this

“Evidence used to conduct this assessment includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits and declarations,1 testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and extensive press coverage,” the report claims.

Ah.  So some of the evidence used to conduct this assessment is a bevy of failed lawsuits and judicial rulings?  

Excellent strategy.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah.  So some of the evidence used to conduct this assessment is a bevy of failed lawsuits and judicial rulings?  

Excellent strategy.

I am going to guess that not a scintilla of the "evidence" in that report came from any place other than failed lawsuits.  And discussions about them in various fora.

Edited by TwiceHorn

From reading the article, that report is just rehashing all the same lies. 

if they have a list of 8000 dead PA voters, release it to be verified. 

Excellent strategy.

These. It’s exactly the same shit we’ve heard before...and that has been debunked. The same list of “dead” voters, where the names they did release were shown to be, you know, not dead. All that shit.

They just say shit, and think that if they say it, that makes it true. And to their moron base, it does.

Every year, approximately 0.86% of Americans die.  Without assuming any particular age or geographic skew, let's estimate how many of the 6.9M Pennsylvania voters might die in a year:

6.9M x 0.0086 = 59K voters (per year)

How many per month, to try to put a gross number on mail-in and absentee voters in the fall 2020 election?

59K / 12 = 4.9K

Suddenly 8K "dead" voters doesn't seem so out of whack.  Now tell me how many of those extra few thousand voters went for Biden over Trump, fraudulently.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Oh boy. 

When any slapdick TX GOP politician uses the phrase "You can make of it what you will."  You can bet your ass the rest of his words are straight up lies.

I got no problem if Roberts wants to pack his shit on January 21.  Fuck him.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

From reading the article, that report is just rehashing all the same lies. 

if they have a list of 8000 dead PA voters, release it to be verified. 

Says right here that John Smith voted in Cambria county.  I have an obituary for one Mr. John Smith from 1988.

StOPz the STEEL!!!!

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

"Now Jerry, why would I...a Tufts University trained Manufacturing Policy Bureaucrat, refer state election law matters to legal experts of those jurisdictions?  When as many as 19 Americans are clamoring to hear my jurisprudence opinion on the matter?"  

-Peter "Cosmo" Navarro 

Edited by Lobo

On 12/18/2020 at 2:39 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Excellent strategy.

it's like aggy losing 50 in a row to bama. those were good sec losses worth at least 40 consecutive wins in any other conference.

12 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood being highly respected lawyers who would never stake their immaculate reputations on lunacy is my favorite plot point of MAGA Cinematic Universe. 

It's emblematic of the bizarre transformation so many Trumpsters have undergone.

Neither of them was in the spotlight until recently and, a decade or more ago, they did have solid reputations as lawyers.

Then all of the sudden they pop up spewing lunacy.  I have the sense that Wood was more actively practicing law than Powell.  And although he took the Sandmann case, he was fairly quiet about it and he had made his bones with defamation in the Jewell case.

Similarly, Powell showed up in Flynn's case, but mostly as a rabid anti-government defense lawyer, which isn't all that uncommon and =/= Trumpkin, automatically.  Many are liberal and anti-government.

Then the election neared or passed and kaboom the insanity kraken is released.

15 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood being highly respected lawyers who would never stake their immaculate reputations on lunacy is my favorite plot point of MAGA Cinematic Universe. 

I know literally nothing about either one of them before this last month, but I assume they had to be at least somewhat respectable at some point, right? Smart of them, I guess, to realize there's more money in abandoning all dignity and hopping aboard the Q grift train than there is being a mildly-competent lawyer.

Dude, nothing in this train wreck will ever top the Elite Strike Force presser at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping next door to a smut shack.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Dude, nothing in this train wreck will ever top the Elite Strike Force presser at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping next door to a smut shack.

You say that, yet it has been said countless times the last four years. It’s been wrong every time.

There’s still time on the clock for colossal fuck ups. Russians in the innerwebs shoulda toldja.

42 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's emblematic of the bizarre transformation so many Trumpsters have undergone.

Neither of them was in the spotlight until recently and, a decade or more ago, they did have solid reputations as lawyers.

Then all of the sudden they pop up spewing lunacy.  I have the sense that Wood was more actively practicing law than Powell.  And although he took the Sandmann case, he was fairly quiet about it and he had made his bones with defamation in the Jewell case.

Similarly, Powell showed up in Flynn's case, but mostly as a rabid anti-government defense lawyer, which isn't all that uncommon and =/= Trumpkin, automatically.  Many are liberal and anti-government.

Then the election neared or passed and kaboom the insanity kraken is released.

Apparently Wood “embraced Christianity” a couple of years ago and has since alienated his family and former partners. His partners got sick of his shit and negotiated buyouts, which he never paid them.

Until around 2018 it seems like he was still a pretty normal guy. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out he suffered a mini-stroke around that time. Those can cause some serious personality changes.

I don’t know much about Powell, but she’s of a more common type (with a background as a grandstanding prosecutor) so I’m not sure her current behavior is really that different than her past. Could just be she found a bigger stage for her normal act.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The anti-intellectual bias, except in the case of crackpot attorneys pushing evidence-free conspiracy theories and quack doctors touting elderberries and HCQ is stunning. 

"She has an MD, she's an expert!!!"

"Jill Biden's doctoral dissertation is typical low-performance libtard academic trash!"

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Apparently Wood “embraced Christianity” a couple of years ago and has since alienated his family and former partners. His partners got sick of his shit and negotiated buyouts, which he never paid them.

Until around 2018 it seems like he was still a pretty normal guy. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out he suffered a mini-stroke around that time. Those can cause some serious personality changes.

I don’t know much about Powell, but she’s of a more common type (with a background as a grandstanding prosecutor) so I’m not sure her current behavior is really that different than her past. Could just be she found a bigger stage for her normal act.

From her resume and DDD Dad, although she was a US Attorney for a brief period and actually worked with Emmett Sullivan, her main claim to fame was as a civil appellate attorney, which is right there with patent lawyer as unflamboyant lawyer.

51 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Lin Wood's big break was representing Richard Jewell successfully. He was portrayed by Sam Rockwell (appears to be a composite character).

Here is a 60 Minutes interview (Mike Wallace) with Lin Wood appearing at ~6:30

Edited by washparkhorn

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So she was with the campaign legal staff, then she wasn’t, and now she might become the president’s lawyer?  I assume this is so he can pay her out of our generously provided tax money while he still has the ability as a tribute to her devotion. 

Trump fired Barr to install someone willing to investigate baseless election fraud. So now Rosen will appoint whoever Trump wants. Surprised it’s Powell because she is nuts. But apparently Giuliani and Flynn were in this WH meeting so obviously there was a lot of crazy involved 

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Oh this should be good 

Fucking LOL.

Appointment.

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and -

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

Removal.

The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/part-600

Edited by TwiceHorn

Did anyone else catch this from one of Trump's Georgia lawsuits?

"voting fraud, including machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems that generally took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump for a more than 5% fraudulent vote increase"

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Document-5.pdf

On 12/17/2020 at 8:31 PM, miguelito said:

Wow, a 36 page report.

The trick is to make the margins just a hair wider, and switch the font from 12 points to 12.3, fiddle around a little with the double-spacing the same way, and use lots of quotes in foreign languages so that you can add the English translation. The professor ain't gonna read it anyway.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2