We are famous!

immamac

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Only made it to #3 this year, gotta do some work to knock off the champs over at tigerdroppings.com 

Made texags our bitch though. 

https://messageboardgeniuses.com/2020/12/22/top-5-college-football-message-boards-of-2020

On texags ...

What they lack in self-awareness, they make up for in extreme hubris.  They most certainly have high hopes and high expectations given a program that has not been nationally relevant for several years.  

LULZ

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Not so sure about texags.  The #1 thing I’ve noticed about their site is that they are too serious with ZERO  sense of humor.  Humor and the ability to laugh at yourself is a prime ingredient to a successful site.  imho.

I'm just here to laugh at others.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Now we have momentum gents. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned about generating momentum is now is the time we fuck our own faces wildly and lose that momentum 

Well there is always the five-sided Fistagon PPV event as an alternative to fucking our own faces wildly. . . . 

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

On texags ...

What they lack in self-awareness, they make up for in extreme hubris.  They most certainly have high hopes and high expectations given a program that has not been nationally relevant for several years.  

LULZ

I copied the exact same two lines to post here.

The only part he got wrong was "years" instead of "decades."

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

where the fuck do you think you are?

They are a bunch of fucking assholes.  They don't have the guts to be what they want to be.  They need people like us so they can point their fingers and say that's the bad guy.  So what does that make them?  Good?  They aren't good.  They just know how to hide and lie.  We don't have that problem.  We always tell the truth....even when we lie.

10 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

No variety?  He didn’t look around too hard and definitely didn’t find I’d pee in her butt or know that we have had Ponzi schemes, fake cancer, a few that are in prison, Derka, fitlump, ect.  Our offseason kicks all their asses.

I mean if we're going back to the TOS content there was the world famous awkward sex in MSPaint, mcorange's escapades with his ex-wife's boyfriend's girlfriend, trolling Roman with noaches and both tacos, shout outs from the mugshot winners, and I'm pretty sure there was a poster that talked about playing with his sister's fake tits.

11 hours ago, immamac said:

are you posting over on hornsports? I was looking at their board today and a guy named RandolphDuke was arguing with someone over there about buyout money and debt...seemed like a guy I know around these parts. 

I'm getting ready to do a deep dive into the finances of the major college sports programs. Aaron is going to let me publish what I write on the site (he did the same thing in 2013 when I wrote my article debunking the aggy "12th Man" fairy tale. I post over there on occasion.

So, yes. That's me. I have the "Randolph Duke" name on most message boards. Have to keep hijackers from taking the name and pretending to post under my name.

If you look over on TexAgs, "Randolph Duke" has one post. Got banned by those fuckers on my initial salvo. They haven't invited me back since.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rimbo said:

who the fuck are these guys? we're more famous than the people saying we're famous

Quite prestigious in the realm of blogs related to college football messageboards. In fact if you narrow the search down to blogs with only a single post, they really don't have any competition. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm getting ready to do a deep dive into the finances of the major college sports programs. Aaron is going to let me publish what I write on the site (he did the same thing in 2013 when I wrote my article debunking the aggy "12th Man" fairy tale. I post over there on occasion.

So, yes. That's me. I have the "Randolph Duke" name on most message boards. Have to keep hijackers from taking the name and pretending to post under my name.

If you look over on TexAgs, "Randolph Duke" has one post. Got banned by those fuckers on my initial salvo. They haven't invited me back since.

Why don't you write that and publish it here? I have actually started building out the news and article sections this week. I was going to commission some articles from posters who like the long format. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/2020coaching.html/

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/home-page

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

That gift idea is about 1 degree away from turning into a Costanza, "A donation has been made in your name to 'The Human Fund.'  Money for People."  

"A Fan Cutout of (insert name of loved one here) has been created in your honor for the 2020 Alamo Bowl, thanks to Lobo.  The Alamo Bowl...Playoffs for Herman."  

Edited by Lobo

This board will jump to #1 as soon as CUM's hiring is announced. Save some ammo for the complete takeover of college football, from on the field action to social media. It will be a bloody, but miraculous slaughter, and the historians will want to know what happened. How did a savvy Sports Board push a University into a hire that revolutionized College Football.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 2