• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 9/28/2021 at 9:06 AM, TreatyOak said:

Robot.jpg

@TreatyOak IMHO, this is your best work to date.

It took me at least five minutes to look at the rest of the image because I literally fell out of my chair laughing at Liucci's mugshot next to: "Select all images that show an idiot".

My sides fucking hurt from laughing so hard.

Thanks a lot, asshole!

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

@TreatyOak IMHO, this is your best work to date.

It took me at least five minutes to look at the rest of the image because I literally fell out of my chair laughing at Liucci's mugshot next to: "Select all images that show an idiot".

My sides fucking hurt from laughing so hard.

Thanks a lot, asshole!

Wow. Hahaahah!!! Never loved being called an asshole so much before. Thanks, brother. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, DoneWithit said:

Player: “I thought he was going down” 

Coach: “alright between me and you, we only one person that’s going down that easy…right?…and she’s not on the schedule” 

lmao!!!

Was awesome but I'd have made one change:  "only one person that's going down that easy....right?...and your mom's not on the schedule."  

But that's just me. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Those fucking cowbells - combined with my New Years Day hangover at the 1999 Cotton Bowl - were the worst.  Only thing that made up for it was Ricky flashing the Heisman pose.

That and seeing the MSU DBs with bags of ice on their shoulders try to recover from attempting to tackle Ricky. Man, I miss watching him run. 🤘🏼

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

full skynet, minus the delusion of intent ("backstabbing aggy") - the entire sec never considered how aggy would feel about our move - they can't be 'backstabbed' when no one cares what they think or how they feel

moi is off their game, that thread should have been scrubbed within minutes

it's amazing to me that these idiots seem to be totally unaware of how badly bjork and talkiebird fucked up with the zwereneman article and impromptu "it's our sec privelege" presser at their media days

talkiebird got a phone call at 1045am saturday morning and in 60 minutes looch had flipped the narrative 180 degrees and the sheep followed willingly

aggy had no choice in the matter - backstabbing was impossible

the sec cigars will bide their time, and fuck aggy appropriately for that transgression

and again, the delusion of agency in the matter...... the post is written as if the aggy vote could prevent our move

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

full skynet, minus the delusion of intent ("backstabbing aggy") - the entire sec never considered how aggy would feel about our move - they can't be 'backstabbed' when no one cares what they think or how they feel

moi is off their game, that thread should have been scrubbed within minutes

Yep. Reminds me of a known prick (Snuff) on another board who responded to one of my posts with "How does this affect me?" This also seems to be the approach the rest of the SEC took with aggy.

My response: "I have no idea if it even does. A better question for me would be: "Do I give even a single fuck whether this affects Snuff?" And the answer would be "No. I give zero fucks how this affects Snuff". The next question would be "Is there a way to give less than zero fucks?" I think in this case there probably is. I posted with zero fucks given about how it affects you, and will continue posting accordingly going forward." /csb

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

"This has not been a fun week knowing it's another year with no championship."

Each and every one of the next 18 years on their slow death march to a century of failure is going to be sweet.  
Imagine how disheartening it must be..aggy cracked open their piggy banks for facilities and recruits the past decade with only a worthless Heisman trophy to show for it. (From a recruit who committed to the guy they fired before the SEC move)

Now in the span of one year they've seen their racist past and traditions come under attack, and in the span of just a couple months in the same year had their cheating attempts thwarted by NIL, and rug pulled out from under them with their biggest recruiting rivals taking away the only advantage they had. Almost enough to make me pity the poor gomers..lol.
  • Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Scholz said:

"This has not been a fun week knowing it's another year with no championship."

Each and every one of the next 18 years on their slow death march to a century of failure is going to be sweet.  😁

Another year? LOL.

LOL, I mean that's the typical aggy's whole life - year after year of no championships. Denial is a helluva drug.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mantis toboggan said:

I noticed in the Arkansas game, that everyone’s favorite safety Sloneal, had key roles in helping pig score on both touchdowns. Was hoping, because admittedly I an unable, someone can post the gifs or otherwise add to his already illustrious highlight reel. 

Here's the best one. Lol at #1 pushing the arky player toward the end zone

O'Neal can't decide what to do so gets blocked by Jefferson

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

10628674.png

I can’t fathom that they thought it was necessary to give him a raise so early in a contract where you were already paying more than anyone else would be willing to.  What’s he going to do, retire and walk away from 7.5 mil per year?  Does anyone else see his performance as so impressive that they are willing to pay him more than 7.5 mil to steal him?  I’m having a hard time deciding who amongst Herman, Shaka or Jimbo was the least deserving of a raise/extension.  

• Like 1

There's a lot of hilarity about A&M that goes back decades but if you cut through the crap a few things stand out to me 

1. A&Ms best decade in however many decades of shitty football is on par with Texas worst decade 

2. A&M gives raises to coaches that Texas would have fired 

Enjoy your remaining time in the SEC without us, Daddy's coming home 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I can’t fathom that they thought it was necessary to give him a raise so early in a contract where you were already paying more than anyone else would be willing to.  What’s he going to do, retire and walk away from 7.5 mil per year?  Does anyone else see his performance as so impressive that they are willing to pay him more than 7.5 mil to steal him?  I’m having a hard time deciding who amongst Herman, Shaka or Jimbo was the least deserving of a raise/extension.  

Below is an excerpt from A&M 2020 NCAA financials, page 41. Notice Jimbo's 2020 income from A&M was just over $8.9 mil. They were already paying him $9 mil.

Jimbo 2020 income.jpeg

Texas A&M 2020 NCAA financials.pdf

On 9/28/2021 at 10:13 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Our old friend Mike Leach visiting College Station this weekend. From the history vault:

["A&M wants to rip on our fans and all that. Our fans are as good as their fans are. One thing our fans don't do is sit around and whine about other teams' fans. A&M spent a significant part of the week whining about what our fans are like. Why don't they worry about what themselves are like?"]

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/12/28/15024328/mike-leach-quotes-best-funniest-washington-state-head-coach

["It's interesting to me that all these Aggies—whether they're at A&M or here—are sitting around with halos over their heads and they have some divine expertise on fanmanship. I just don't believe that's the case. For the record, I think our fans are better than the Aggie fans."

"How come they get to pretend they are soldiers?  The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandanna. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that."]

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/78729-leachisms-quotes-from-the-pirate-king

My favorite after tech beat aggy in 2006: 

“sometimes a pirate beats a soldier”

So 7.5 was his base salary and the rest of the 8.9 was bonuses?  So now the base is 9 and similar bonuses will presumably get him to more than 10 mil?  

They must get off on throwing around money like it’s water. 
I thought Shaka and Herman’s raises were unnecessary and idiotic but this is a whole other level.  Not only are you throwing away money that could be better spent elsewhere to better the program but you are raising the buyout should you decide he’s not getting it done.  I don’t think “we expected better at this point” is an uncommon thought is CS.  

Edited by Lhorn

5 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

So 7.5 was his base salary and the rest of the 8.9 was bonuses?  So now the base is 9 and similar bonuses will presumably get him to more than 10 mil?  

I thought Shaka and Herman’s raises were unnecessary and idiotic but this is a whole other level.  

Probably because should it ever come to it, they’ll just borrow more interest free money from the academic side (if you consider near 60% acceptance rate academics).  Then Texas taxpayers will be paying the bill for their dumbass decision making.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I thought Shaka and Herman’s raises were unnecessary and idiotic but this is a whole other level.  Not only are you throwing away money that could be better spent elsewhere to better the program but you are raising the buyout should you decide he’s not getting it done.  I don’t think “we expected better at this point” is an uncommon thought is CS.  

Fringe benefits. See attached contract.

Jimbo-Fisher-Texas-AM.pdf

• Hook 'Em 1

He actually convinced them that LSU was going to outbid them. It's one of the consequences of having no buyout, they know they're completely vulnerable if a better program actually wanted to offer.

At this point Jimbo has proven much more adept at exploiting aggy's inferiority complex than exploiting sec defenses.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1