Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

4 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Vote in November 2024. 

Apparently as citizens, just this, which is bullshit.

Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member." Since 1789, the Senate has expelled only fifteen of its entire membership.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, expelled from the Senate, and disbarred as an attorney.

He thinks this is all a game and there are no consequences to his words or actions.  Well, there are few more appropriate occasions to say, “Fuck around and find out.”   This can’t just go away and be swept under the rug as politics.  Shit is real, and he needs to be made aware of that in no uncertain terms.

I posted an Atlantic article with the premise that by pretending to be seditionists, thy became seditionists. A good read. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guys

According to Ted all it takes is an accusation to investigate something. Him being a constitutional lawyer makes me think he knows what he is talking about. 

Thus I accuse Ted Cruz of being a pedophile. #investigateted

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Everyone who stoked this flame needs to be removed from office. It's unacceptable. 

Outside of Romney I would say that at one time or another each of the people with an R next to their name helped stoke the flames by never taking a full-hearted stance against Trump and the cult he created. For the purpose of today I would say that Cruz and Hawley should be expelled immediately and without need to hear from either of them before doing so. Their deeds leading up to and including today, as well as seeing Hawley outside egging on the insurrectionists earlier, should be enough to get them both removed ASAP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Exhibit 56K

OF. FUCKING. COURSE. 

“Trump? I don’t know who that is. This 4 year climate has been bad. It’s the Democrats’ fault for opposing President Tr—who?”

I presume that we can form a PAC for the sole purpose of renting out billboards along multiple major travel routes throughout Texas, for the next four years, putting up repeated messages about how Ted is a traitor, complicit in the murder of a capitol cop, a liar, a coward, etc.

Right, we can do that?
I think we absolutely fucking should. I don't live in Texas anymore, but I'm in. He has to go.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I presume that we can form a PAC for the sole purpose of renting out billboards along multiple major travel routes throughout Texas, for the next four years, putting up repeated messages about how Ted is a traitor, complicit in the murder of a capitol cop, a liar, a coward, etc.

Right, we can do that?

I'm in for $500

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Right, we can do that?

9 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Right, we can do that?

I think we absolutely fucking should. I don't live in Texas anymore, but I'm in. He has to go.

Let me pass on some personal experience here. Billboards are not hard, and they're not particularly expensive. although "expensive" is a relative term, obviously. You'll need to form an air tight PAC/LLC with as much invisibility as you can muster, however. Because there will be blowback. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I am truly interested in seeing video evidence of him disagreeing with Donald in the last 4 years.  Anyone? Bueller?

Your dad killed JFK. No disagreement.

Your wife is ugly. No disagreement.

Treat Congress like your personal errand boy? No disagreement.

Incite a mob to storm the Capitol and put your life in danger? No disagreement. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Right, we can do that?

I believe so. And I also believe I could have some money set aside to participate in such an endeavor

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Your dad killed JFK. No disagreement.

Your wife is ugly. No disagreement.

Treat Congress like your personal errand boy? No disagreement.

Incite a mob to storm the Capitol and put your life in danger? No disagreement. 

Did he even disagree when Trump accused him of rigging the primary back when Cruz was running for prez?

Also, thread title should be changed to add "massive seditious" preceding "piece of shit"

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

My email to Cruz:

Mr. Cruz,

You have committed sedition against the United States of America, as an elected senator.  The blood of 5 deaths are on yours, Trump's and Hawley's hands.  You're all traitors. 

Not only should you resign immediately but I'll be contacting our other Texas senator and, my congress person, to make sure all energy possible are afforded in charging and convicting you of sedition.

You are an embarrassment to the great state of Texas.

May you burn in hell.

Sincerely,

Diggler

I encourage everyone to do the same.

https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=email_senator

oh thanks! just penned my first ever, rather enjoyed it...

Dear Senator Cruz,

As a lifelong resident of the great State of Texas and one of your constituents, I feel it is my right as well as duty to contact you.

You, sir, are guilty of sedition against the United States of America. The blood of five citizens is on your hands, including a peace officer and a veteran.

As a citizen and constituent, I demand that you resign immediately. You are not fit to hold the office of Senator, you are a traitor to this great country and have contributed greatly to it's reduced reputation and influence around the world.

At best, you are an embarrassment to the State of Texas.

Shame on you, sir. Shame!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4