The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Why can't the cops roll up to his crib decked out in all their tactical gear complete with battering rams, flash bang grenades, tear gas and MP5s?

Florida cops can in Floriduh, NY in NY.  But not AZ cops in either state.  For whatever reason, AZ authorities have not sought arrest and extradition.

• Hook 'Em 1

While Trump is not among those charged in Arizona, the details in the indictment suggest he is “Unindicted Coconspirator 1.”

Should the Donald become president again, there's your name for the president's plane.

Tower, this is Unindicted Coconspirator 1 ready for take-off.

21 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Is it true they have a deadline to serve papers

Looking at the actual Arizona statutes, summons are preferred over warrants.  It doesn't appear that either a summons or warrant can be served outside of Arizona.

If authorities fail to serve a summons through no fault of their own, that is grounds to issue a warrant.

A summons must call for appearance at a hearing no later than 30 days after the indictment is filed.

So, not a time limit on serving a summons per se.  But the summons must command appearance before a court at a date not more than 30 days after the indictment.  So, practically speaking,  they can't serve it more than 30 days after the indictment.

It would appear then that AZ authorities did not have grounds for an arrest warrant, but they will shortly.

I don't see any rules pertaining to serving non-resident defendants with summons or warrants.  Generally speaking, though, you take a warrant to a court in the relevant state and the judge there issues an arrest warrant for extradition, so the defendant is hailed before a local court where he is extradited to AZ for further proceedings.

• Hook 'Em 2

Former New Orleans Mayor Marc Morial did not set foot in the state of Louisiana after he left office until the statute of limitations ran out on several crimes he was worried about.   Several family members went down for aiding him in improper ways, as did some of his employees in his closest circle.  

He was like the omnipresent unindicted co-conspirator number one who never got indicted or served. Once the time had lapsed, he popped up in very public fashion.  

IMG_2713.jpeg.ae2fbdd6ac9052b3aa44c10fb100a1f5.jpeg

Rudy you say? Don’t know him; haven’t seen him.  Why do you ask?  

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I don't think I'm following Rudy's logic there. "If I hide long enough to avoid being summoned, that means Arizona can't count votes for shit." 

Many people are saying that RFK Junior and Rudy slept ear to ear several times. Many people saying it, the best people with the most knowledge….

42 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I don't think I'm following Rudy's logic there. "If I hide long enough to avoid being summoned, that means Arizona can't count votes for shit." 

30 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Atta boy Rudy, talk shit from that asshole you call a mouth.

Party of law and order.

• Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I can’t decipher if he was just being a dick, doesn’t actually understand laws, or is senile. 

Maybe he's a senile dick who doesn't understand law. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

Okay, stereotypical Lobo post about the simulation.  But there's a fucking Home Services/Lawncare business in Arizona called "The Four Seasons."  And nobody has yet called the Arizona law enforcement officials to their building yet to find Rudy.  Come the fuck on people, I gotta do all the goddamn work around here?  

55 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, stereotypical Lobo post about the simulation.  But there's a fucking Home Services/Lawncare business in Arizona called "The Four Seasons."  And nobody has yet called the Arizona law enforcement officials to their building yet to find Rudy.  Come the fuck on people, I gotta do all the goddamn work around here?  

you-a-bit-late-youre-late.gif

During a Sunday live stream, Giuliani's co-host and girlfriend Maria Ryan recounted how the former New York mayor was served with papers from an Arizona indictment at his 80th birthday party Friday. 

Could there be anything more humiliating for a woman than having to describe themselves as Rudy Giuliani's girlfriend? 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Could there be anything more humiliating for a woman than having to describe themselves as Rudy Giuliani's girlfriend? 

Despite her PhD from "Waren National University", she seems well out of Rudy's league.  (There does appear to be a "Warren National University" that's a defunct "distance learning" diploma mill.)

She's probably about 60 years old.  

image.png.dc7d7e15f4174364030a36b9c506dd95.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

9 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I was going to suggest “being his relative “ but those things are not mutually exclusive.

James Franco GIF

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Despite her PhD from "Waren National University", she seems well out of Rudy's league.  (There does appear to be a "Warren National University" that's a defunct "distance learning" diploma mill.)

She's probably about 60 years old.  

image.png.dc7d7e15f4174364030a36b9c506dd95.png

PhD from a diploma mill? Bet she requires colleagues to refer to her as Doctor.

For all of his judgements against him, I was thinking that he would be destitute but does anyone know if he can protect any retirement assets from the legal judgements?

• Hook 'Em 1