Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Hairy Biped said:

Don't know if this means anything about the events of today, but according to my Facebook memories, it was 10 years ago today that Greg Davis was fired.  Also, 7 years ago Gary Kubiak was fired by the Texans.  Maybe, just maybe . . .

Talk about reaching....

16 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
17 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:
Putting OG and SRM on the label is real "woah we got a badass" here energy.

Hating on a 9 percent beer is real "I'm an obnoxious cocksucker" energy though. Agree to disagree

I thought he was hating on it being original gangsta beer.

• Like 1

I talked to a friend that does actually know shit, but doesn’t have any better of an idea right than any of us. What he did say, since this was mentioned as an interesting maybe by @Caddox earlier, is that he doesn’t think the Brocks are doing anything but signing with Bama at this point. Crazier shit has happened, but if Meyer came, he still believes they’d stick. 

Also, since someone mentioned something about Nahlin talking about Tech and Briles, I guess it can get out there that apparently, we’re on the verge of seeing a rape factory begin construction in Lubbock. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I talked to a friend that does actually know shit, but doesn’t have any better of an idea right than any of us. What he did say, since this was mentioned as an interesting maybe by @Caddox earlier, is that he doesn’t think the Brocks are doing anything but signing with Bama at this point. Crazier shit has happened, but if Meyer came, he still believes they’d stick. 

Also, since someone mentioned something about Nahlin talking about Tech and Briles, I guess it can get out there that apparently, we’re on the verge of seeing a rape factory begin construction in Lubbock. 

Briles to Tech has been out there since yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Ahoy ahoy, surly community. Long time lurker. I mostly just made this account so I can show off my beautiful meat as well! Also, come on down to Austin, CUM, and cement your legacy as an all time great coach! 

P.S. how the hell do you attach a photo on here?

Take pic on your phone, then hit click to choose files. Unless your on tapa

B08F00F0-295C-47D5-AD0F-197014B9E60A.jpeg

37 minutes ago, immamac said:

There will be no such thread. That tradition is dead. Texas will not be firing Urban Meyer he is a proven coach if he cannot succeed here then something is wrong. 

Immamac being pulled into Urban's inner circle confirmed.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic