Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

I know that this is kind of a catchall thread - but recruiting talk should go to the recruiting 2021 notes thread. We have a few posters who are immediately posting the news as it breaks in the Early LOI NSD thread as well. I'm going to clean this thread up a bit. 

Salutes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

21 minutes ago, immamac said:

I know that this is kind of a catchall thread - but recruiting talk should go to the recruiting 2021 notes thread. We have a few posters who are immediately posting the news as it breaks in the Early LOI NSD thread as well. I'm going to clean this thread up a bit. 

Not Listening Rachael Ray GIF by ABC Network

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She fucking won it just now.

Fitlump is representing a part of Austin.

Night Crew, where the hell is Urban.  We need him.  I'll even take Karl Urban, the best Urban.

I dunno the Fitlump story. Who is she?

27 minutes ago, wood said:

She’s was basically this site’s personal Cam Whore while she was at her rock bottom. Posted pictures of her fake tits, announced what bars she was going to and have guys chase after her, misrepresented her career as a jolly volley firefighter, was hooking up with Lance Armstrong and posting screenshots of their texts on Twitter, briefly dated Romeo Rose the biggest virgin in all of Austin, has a rhino bump on her forehead from a O2 canister hitting her there, then found Jesus and married some guy and is suburban mom Christian Conservative. I probably missed a bunch. All of it is archived, but nobody really cared to Dox her

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, wood said:

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

She’s was basically this site’s personal Cam Whore while she was at her rock bottom. Posted pictures of her fake tits, announced what bars she was going to and have guys chase after her, misrepresented her career as a jolly volley firefighter, was hooking up with Lance Armstrong and posting screenshots of their texts on Twitter, briefly dated Romeo Rose the biggest virgin in all of Austin, has a rhino bump on her forehead from a O2 canister hitting her there, then found Jesus and married some guy and is suburban mom Christian Conservative. I probably missed a bunch

This description is pretty good, and to make it even simpler, just think of her as a relatively tamer version of this.  :
glenn+close+fatal+attraction.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

She’s was basically this site’s personal Cam Whore while she was at her rock bottom. Posted pictures of her fake tits, announced what bars she was going to and have guys chase after her, misrepresented her career as a jolly volley firefighter, was hooking up with Lance Armstrong and posting screenshots of their texts on Twitter, briefly dated Romeo Rose the biggest virgin in all of Austin, has a rhino bump on her forehead from a O2 canister hitting her there, then found Jesus and married some guy and is suburban mom Christian Conservative. I probably missed a bunch. All of it is archived, but nobody really cared to Dox her

Mother who has apparently zero custody of her kid(s).

Another crazy part of the fitlump story is that she came to shaggy through a thread about her friend(Ricky?) posting too many gym photos to Facebook. Turns out the dude was going to the gym she worked at so much because he was getting ready to go to pound me in the ass prison. Am I remembering that right?

Edited by Irieguy

Another crazy part of the fitlump story is that she came to shaggy through a thread about her friend(Ricky?) posting too many gym photos to Facebook. Turns out the dude was going to the gym she worked at so much because he was getting ready to go to pound me in the ass prison. Am I remembering that right?

Yeah, wasn't he a kiddie diddler or something?

12 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

So with all the deer lease talk, my Panhandle source (regarding the UM HC hunt and the money) used to hunt all the time at my family’s (dad’s) ranch. I have already posted my Panhandle peep pledged a certain significant sum of money to this endeavor and was pretty hard core about it. I could try and put in a “Happy Holidays” call to him to see if I can find out any more information. But I am a dipshit. He’ll know what I am after. 

I share the pictures of the cabin and the view because the idea was this summer that when Covid wasn’t a significant factor a few of us surly’s would go up for the weekend and hang out. Have fun. ( @tejas60 knows what I am talking about in regards to a trip).  

25A558B0-0FBB-4F94-AE64-ED6CB0DD5B07.jpeg

Dang makes my little 50 acre piece of Texas sad

But i do get nice sunsets

View.jpg

Sunset.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1