2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

36 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Others have said as well; he's just gonna board AF1 for Mar A Lago for a weekend, and never go back to DC.  He will never concede, or or do anything Presidential after that.  He will wake up each day, rage tweet for a while, go play 18, come back and rage tweet some more.

This, at some point the enough states will certify, or the electoral college will vote, and Biden will sue to start the transition, and that will be it.  Trump will kinda fade into irrelevance in the short term as DC and the media move on to focusing/blaming Biden for whatever sells ad dollars. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

I checked this out because I couldn’t believe it-and, in fact, he’s 35 now.

But still. I would have guessed 15 years older, give or take. That’s a rough 35.

He's the same age as I am. I guess all of that hate ages a person like a Sith Lord. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I am so thrilled tonight!

I spoke with my mom and asked her how my dad was taking the election.

She said after every network declared Biden the winner, he turned off Fox News and said “Well, glad that’s over. Trump needs to be a gentleman and concede. Biden will be okay, thank goodness it isn’t Hillary.”

And this man, who has mainlined Fox News for four years HASN’T TURNED IT ON AT ALL THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

My mom helped him discover he could watch recent college football games on PPV and rewatch classic sports on different ESPN channels. He had no idea those things existed and he’s been like a giddy kid watching old school games.

He told her that he’s tired of watching news all the time - he thinks it just made him angry. He’s decided to just watch an hour of - GASP - CNN with his coffee to catch the headlines and then no more news for the day. He said he’s been happier since he cut out the 24-7 news watching.

He wants her to show him how to work other stuff like Netflix and Hulu.

I cried when she told me “I feel like my husband is returning to normal.”

Things may still be awful and crazy on a macro level but I feel like a heavy, sad weight has been lifted off me.

That is awesome. Quitting Fox News cold turkey is smart (and no O'ANN or newmax either). Newspapers can fill the void for some. 

What to do about facebook and its evil(er) cousin NextDoor? 

Kill those accepting trumpers with kindness - especially family.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

She said after every network declared Biden the winner, he turned off Fox News and said “Well, glad that’s over. Trump needs to be a gentleman and concede. Biden will be okay, thank goodness it isn’t Hillary.”

And this man, who has mainlined Fox News for four years HASN’T TURNED IT ON AT ALL THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

My mom helped him discover he could watch recent college football games on PPV and rewatch classic sports on different ESPN channels. He had no idea those things existed and he’s been like a giddy kid watching old school games.

He told her that he’s tired of watching news all the time - he thinks it just made him angry. He’s decided to just watch an hour of - GASP - CNN with his coffee to catch the headlines and then no more news for the day. He said he’s been happier since he cut out the 24-7 news watching.

Things may still be awful and crazy on a macro level but I feel like a heavy, sad weight has been lifted off me.

Please, is there any way we can get this published on every news source in this entire country?  

16 hours ago, Superhero said:

Parler's front page:

"Speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views. Engage with real people, not bots. Parler is people and privacy-focused, and gives you the tools you need to curate your Parler experience."

How long before Tik-Tok and K-pop fans take over the site?

The yeah engage with real people not bots

095CD9AB-B4DE-4CF5-90AC-F41BF6E8B07F.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Hopefully he doesnt watch the new episodes of Texas Longhorns football. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Can you even imagine the crazy shit Trump has been proposing over the last couple of weeks to the people around him? I am 100% sure he's asked about using the military to keep him in power. 

He’s probably asked to deputize and arm all the Trump boats to secure our waterways with great patriots.

19 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So this is a fucking problem...... Have to get rid of the EC.  It's born out of the greatest travesty in American history and is a relic of an era which needs to be moved on from.  

18 hours ago, AnTiM said:

The bad thing about average intelligence is that half the population is below average.

Even those on the lower end of the intelligence curve can still show compassion and empathy for others, even to the point of wanting to protect or aid others in a lesser place in life.  Unfortunately, those like Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK and others are becoming nearly mythological beings in our world that has been perverted by nothing less than greed.     

Where we have lost it is in critical thought.   All the Fox News and others bleating about the libtards in ivory towers spread throughout our country preaching and teaching anarchy (sound familiar, trumpkins?) has reduced a good chunk of our population into sheep who blindly repeat and absorb messages of fear and revenge.  Mainly just to feel part of something bigger than they are.   Like a religion, like a cult.  

We somehow need to make it a matter of pride for people to start thinking for themselves again, and one of ridicule to simply repeat baseless soundbites, like Trump's tweets.    But it can be hard and uncomfortable, to break from the lemmings and risk ridicule.    Story of our country.   Lesser numbers of critical thinkers dragging the rest to higher levels of humanity.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Not just critically thinking but also ethically thinking--Walter Shaub only went off Twitter for a week before his sense of what is right and wrong overwhelmed him and he has been blasting Emily Murphy on his account for not releasing the transition resources to the Biden team. It is one of his more admirable traits. That one does what is right even when it is not easy, a principle he followed during his time in government. But we have reached the point where wearing a mask is too hard, too oppressive. Where shaking hands and saying good game, look forward to playing you again is a weakness. Pretty sad state of affairs.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Is Trump even capable of telling the truth? Has he ever been able to tell the truth?

He tells the truth real-estate-developer style. It's actually pretty consistent. Whatever they say is at a place, that thing is not at that place. EG: a new community named Lakeview Oak Hills will have no lake, no view, no oaks, and no hills.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So this is a fucking problem...... Have to get rid of the EC.  It's born out of the greatest travesty in American history and is a relic of an era which needs to be moved on from.  

Bad logic.

He should use the highest margins that put Biden over the top not the lowest.  IOW if Biden had still won PA, MI, and NV he still wins right?  Those margins are the ones that put him over the top and the other three are gravy.