2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BradInATX said:
2 minutes ago, heso said:
Pence can’t look at her when he knows she’s hammering him with truth.

He visibly can't wait for it to be over. He's holding his own reasonably well but his sound bites are the same old greatest hits. Kamala's will probably get more run.

He has the points he wants to make and delivers them with conviction, but he can’t answer direct questions because he hasn’t rehearsed them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

He has the points he wants to make and delivers them with conviction, but he can’t answer direct questions because he hasn’t rehearsed them. 
Yeah. That and because there's no fucking answer that makes the things their administration does defensible. He doesn't have a choice but to lie and stall.b
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, sachick said:

Pence just keeps talking. Is this a white male entitlement thing, he just assumes he can get away with it.

Prolly a little of both, plus he has to hit it out of the park tonight or the race is over.  Harris is wisely playing it very calculated and controlled.

2 minutes ago, sachick said:

Pence just keeps talking. Is this a white male entitlement thing, he just assumes he can get away with it.

Yes, yes it is. He also has no respect for minorities, especially women. This is on display tonight. This white privileged clown is showing his backside tonight.

Just now, UpperWestside said:

Yes, yes it is. He also has no respect for minorities, especially women. This is on display tonight. This white privileged clown is showing his backside tonight.

Yeah, plenty of moderate women are rolling their eyes at Pence and thinking "I've had to deal with assholes like this before, who talk over me."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Pence is almost as unlikable as Trump. 

I’m sure I posted this before...my wife had a kid (with an MBA) working for her; and his parents are good friends with the Pences. According to him, Mike is a huge asshole. No surprise.