Plans and activities for next Saturday

immamac

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Since apparently no one on the board is going to watch this team anymore, what is everyone's plans in lieu of football?

This team wasn’t playing next week anyway, Agro. But I have no Intention to subject myself to this shit for the rest of the season. 

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

Since apparently no one on the board is going to watch this team anymore, what is everyone's plans in lieu of football?

I love you, buddy but sometimes you really post stupid shit. We're not playing next week. It matters fuck all what anyone does next Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’ll be cheering on clemson. Life long fan always been a fan of the purple and orange. We just win baby. Dabboooo

Ha. There are some on this site who probably think Dabo would be a real possibility after Herman. Because we're Texas and he wants to leave the program he spent 10 years building for a rebuilding job in a shit conference. 

26 minutes ago, immamac said:

Well it's an off-week so I will probably spend time with my wife and kids. I will be back for more terrible football in two weeks.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’ll be cheering on clemson. Life long fan always been a fan of the purple and orange. We just win baby. Dabboooo

+rep for the avatar. 

TexAgs is obsessed with those girls.  It's not good when aggy is obsessed with you, though.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, futureman said:

shoot a pig

My pig found itself smart enough to hop over in the the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food and then the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn my time to feed him.  He had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

• Hook 'Em 2

i will be singing the "Eyes of Texas" in my workshop while maiming perfectly beautiful pieces of wood (before I started my efforts) and not feeling racist.

Periodically, I will be checking in to the Surly to entertain myself through the posts of the recreationally triggered.

Edited by El Squared

3 hours ago, immamac said:

South Texas hunting.  Going to be there pretty much every weekend for the next few months.   Weather is looking good.  Going to shoot this bastard soon. 

EEBDCF5A-3303-43B9-A3E7-CD83598AB68B.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

My pig found itself smart enough to hop over in the the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food and then the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn my time to feed him.  He had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

cool story...