Struggling reporter suing BEVO

BurntOrange&White

The Statesman provides ZERO press value to the University.  Texas Monthly offers a better, equally dishonest, digital presence over the Statesman, and even they don't publish Curt Bowels shitposts.  Revoke their access until a more responsible staff are employed. 

Edited by Gravy Train
Kirk, Curt, Cunt, it's all the same
  • Hook 'Em 1

Pulled up the lawsuit. Wagner is represented by an attorney who has only been practicing for 3 years. The petition has the trademark sloppiness of pleadings filed by small, personal injury firms in Texas state courts. This thing will settle at mediation for a relatively small amount. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

This isn’t frivolous as many of you may think.

I heard from a friend of a friend that Wagner is having irregular periods and has suffered some ovarian dysfunction.

The horror.

Edited by Horn80

2 hours ago, MirrOlure said:

Kneels down on the ground, with his back to a 2000 pound animal that is armed with giant spears.

And it’s someone else’s fault.

Fuck this douchebag. Wish Bevo had gored him and then stepped on his head.

Is he the one in the gray hat that is laughing about it after it occurred and seen walking around without any issues?

permanent injury...

spacer.png

Texas monthly said he “was a little scratched up”

This act of aggression from a mascot was thrilling to watch, especially as no creature was seriously hurt in the attack (Austin American-Statesman photographer Nick Wagner got a little scratched up).

Edited by Doc Reeves

4 minutes ago, hookem17 said:

Also, since this is clearly a cash grab, I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a premises liability claim against the operator of the Super Dome and claim against the Sugar Bowl Committee. 

Those are coming next, pal.

Source: I'm his attorney.

Tough start to the day waking up and finding out I am getting sued. Haven't worn my spurs since 1990, but my bad decisions continue to follow me around I guess. 

By the way, what does the Spurs Alumni Association have to do with anything? The only involvement we have is writing checks and buying hats. 

2 hours ago, hookem17 said:

Pulled up the lawsuit. Wagner is represented by an attorney who has only been practicing for 3 years. The petition has the trademark sloppiness of pleadings filed by small, personal injury firms in Texas state courts. This thing will settle at mediation for a relatively small amount. 

obligatory Tree-Fiddy

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Should have sued UGA X.  He instigated it.

If the University of Georgia had not brought a predator within close proximity of Bevo, he would not have had to take a defensive posture. We all know the best defense is a good offense. Fuck Uga and fuck that guy for getting in the way. 

Case dismissed.

Edited by RPM

2 hours ago, Droopy said:

I know it’s horseshit, but my spider sense says the insurance companies are being asshats. I only think that because insurance companies are asshats. 

That petition is fucking awful.  Full of typos (Austin American-StatesmEn), headings referring to other parties, referring to the Bakers under headings referring to SSAA.  Bad, sloppy, shitty work.

I had originally thought that maybe this was to preserve rights during ongoing negotiations with insurance.  But by that time, the parties should be known.  This may be an opening salvo.  

Besides, limitations don't run until 1/1/21.

Gross.  Lawyers should be ashamed.

4 hours ago, Par4 said:

Tough start to the day waking up and finding out I am getting sued. Haven't worn my spurs since 1990, but my bad decisions continue to follow me around I guess. 

By the way, what does the Spurs Alumni Association have to do with anything? The only involvement we have is writing checks and buying hats. 

I think you answered your own question

• Hook 'Em 1