Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

They look like a Chukka boot and a Toms got drunk on Miller Lite and had sex in the back of a leased F250 in a strip mall honky tonk parking lot.  

That's funny because I just came across a paper I wrote in junior high about shoes fucking and having kids, so apparently 12-13 year old me had already thought about the concept of different types of shoes having sex somewhere.  Paper got an A- so I figured out how to tone it down enough that a small town prude english teacher lady wouldn't give me shit for it.  I'm chalking that up as a win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

40 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

That's funny because I just came across a paper I wrote in junior high about shoes fucking and having kids, so apparently 12-13 year old me had already thought about the concept of different types of shoes having sex somewhere.  Paper got an A- so I figured out how to tone it down enough that a small town prude english teacher lady wouldn't give me shit for it.  I'm chalking that up as a win.

Shoe-fucking A- paper in small town put you on the radar. That story got told and retold in the Teacher's Lounge (where it is always 1962 with martinis and cigarettes) with all the cuss-words added back in.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are for people who would much rather be wearing loafers like these:

81mT-GZNQnL._AC_UL800_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

But their audience wouldn't like that, and so instead of hitting up Academy for a $20 generic (Magellan) version of these:

810nvVwNztL._AC_UX695_.jpg

They spend a shitload on Heydudes.

Where do you put the pennies in those?

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Ocean Pacific comes back into style, I'm set.  That means Spuds Mackenzie t-shirts aren't far around the corner.

That would be entirely within the power of the simulation.  As you may recall, Spuds Mackenzie was a male bull terrier who loved partying with the ladies over some cold bud lights.  He loved sports, cold brews, skateboarding, and all things leisurely.  But being associated with Bud Light.  Spuds was actually a female dog named Evie from libtard Chicago.  You down with OP, yeah you know me!  

52 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That would be entirely within the power of the simulation.  As you may recall, Spuds Mackenzie was a male bull terrier who loved partying with the ladies over some cold bud lights.  He loved sports, cold brews, skateboarding, and all things leisurely.  But being associated with Bud Light.  Spuds was actually a female dog named Evie from libtard Chicago.  

Spuds will also end up with the school principal making you turn your t-shirt inside out.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Ocean Pacific comes back into style, I'm set.  That means Spuds Mackenzie t-shirts aren't far around the corner.

I don't think you're too far off now.  I was in a surf shop the other day and stopped dead in my tracks, they were selling Cord shorts that looked just like OPs.  I chuckled, showed my kids and told them you can hear people walking in these.  They didn't know what I meant, but I sweater god I can hear it still.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

My mom got us knockoff Spuds McKenzie shirts. They were “Suds McBrewskie.” No shit. 

Back in college, the Spuds McKenzie hype had, at one point, reached it's logical and useful marketing life, but Bud Light just kept beating that horse.

In a drunken revolt, my buddies and I fashioned a new Bud Light mascot:

Skeets McGillicudy, named after my friend's grey tabby cat Skeeter and erroneously given Lucille Ball's maiden birth last name. (Her maiden name was Ball and her mother's maiden name was Hunt)

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Got this at JC Penney 30 years ago. Waiting for No Fear or Big Johnson shirts next.

3 years ago down in Galveston, I saw Big Johnson shirts for sale, but it didn't feel like the right time to jump back in and start scrolling through https://www.bigjohnson.com/ for just the right shirt.

11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

port O’Connor people fucking suck

A lot of the locals are my family and I love them dearly, and their hearts are good but their brains are poisoned.  Most of the tourists coming from Victoria and Houston are true pieces of shit.  People who would just as soon piss on you rather than let you walk past them.  It’s sad.

Edited by Snake Diggity

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Back in college, the Spuds McKenzie hype had, at one point, reached it's logical and useful marketing life, but Bud Light just kept beating that horse.

In a drunken revolt, my buddies and I fashioned a new Bud Light mascot:

Skeets McGillicudy, named after my friend's grey tabby cat Skeeter and erroneously given Lucille Ball's maiden birth last name. (Her maiden name was Ball and her mother's maiden name was Hunt)

Her character on I love Lucy had the maiden name mcgillicudy

7 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Firefighter Who Supported DeSantis Take Over Of Disney’s Special District Now Upset  After Losing Free Park Passes

https://www.cltampa.com/news/firefighters-who-supported-desantis-takeover-of-disneys-special-district-now-upset-after-losing-free-park-passes-16221717

image.gif.94e3d847e61f2e57c714eff6dd217c29.gif

Leopards, peoples faces, all that stuff....chapter eleventy billion.

Fucking dumbasses.  Supporting fascists: it's not a question of IF it comes back to jam a rusty shovel up your ass, it's only a matter of WHEN.  Keep doing this, keep getting shovel sodomized.

The stupids will never learn.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/22/2023 at 4:50 AM, locodos said:

I don't think you're too far off now.  I was in a surf shop the other day and stopped dead in my tracks, they were selling Cord shorts that looked just like OPs.  I chuckled, showed my kids and told them you can hear people walking in these.  They didn't know what I meant, but I sweater god I can hear it still.

IMG_9079.thumb.jpeg.8195c30d099ac308bcd5569c52406515.jpeg

From the debate, DeSantis promises to send the US military into Mexico on day one, if he was elected, to go after the cartels.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made the strongest pledge on the stage with his response to Fox News moderator Martha MacCallum’s question asked whether he would support sending U.S. special forces into Mexico to “take out fentanyl labs, to take out drug cartel operations.”

“Yes. And I will do it on day one,” said DeSantis.

https://thehill.com/latino/4170236-gop-talk-of-military-action-in-mexico-sparks-dire-warnings/

Sounds like something somebody from a non-border state would say.  Mexico would just be thrilled.  They'd probably setup a shuttle service from their southern border to the American border.

40 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

From the debate, DeSantis promises to send the US military into Mexico on day one, if he was elected, to go after the cartels.

https://thehill.com/latino/4170236-gop-talk-of-military-action-in-mexico-sparks-dire-warnings/

Sounds like something somebody from a non-border state would say.  Mexico would just be thrilled.  They'd probably setup a shuttle service from their southern border to the American border.

I for one appreciated all the times he mentioned going into war zones WITH the Seals, as if he was there on the team with maybe a Rambo bandana, instead of sitting his lawyer Fobbit ass behind a desk somewhere.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1