Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

It was a fun summer

D_o4E7EXUAYFbJl?format=png&name=900x900

Damn, that sounds like a surly parody of looch.  He trolls his customers with shit like this, they lap it up and get right back in line for a refill.  

The propaganda machine works as well as ever, leading 75% of those rubes thinking the beat Clemson because last years game was close, and UGA is a foregone conclusion for near every single one of them.   UT beat UGA because they didn't want to be there, so obviously aggy will beat them too because they lost to UT means they must not be very good.   fucking aggy logic pretzel. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Damn, that sounds like a surly parody of looch.  He trolls his customers with shit like this, they lap it up and get right back in line for a refill.  

The propaganda machine works as well as ever, leading 75% of those rubes thinking the beat Clemson because last years game was close, and UGA is a foregone conclusion for near every single one of them.   UT beat UGA because they didn't want to be there, so obviously aggy will beat them too because they lost to UT means they must not be very good.   fucking aggy logic pretzel. 

It's like old people who can't admit their 35 year old children are now adults.  If they're kids are actually adults that would mean they themselves are OLD and that's simply not possible.

aggy can't admit that Texas was a much better team than they thought by the end of the season.  Since they can't possibly admit the obvious truth, they twist themselves into knots trying to rationalize, excuse and outright fantasize their way into some absurd alternate narrative.

18 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

It's like old people who can't admit their 35 year old children are now adults.  If they're kids are actually adults that would mean they themselves are OLD and that's simply not possible.

aggy can't admit that Texas was a much better team than they thought by the end of the season.  Since they can't possibly admit the obvious truth, they twist themselves into knots trying to rationalize, excuse and outright fantasize their way into some absurd alternate narrative.

What gets me is how hilariously convoluted their logic becomes in order to believe what they want. 

It's not that Texas had a good team, and Herman may be a good coach, and that UT is an attractive school to lots of recruits for a number of reasons...it's that the B12 is garbage so UT gets easy wins, but when they do beat good teams it's because those teams didn't try, and Herman is a fraud that will soon be exposed, and UT is only getting some recruits because there is a large, well-coordinated smear campaign against Jimbo, and UT coaches are spending all their time meticulously "manipulating the national recruiting rankings" (what the hell is this even supposed to mean?)...

It's beyond just your ordinary conspiracy theory craziness...

(I mean, none of this is new...it just never fails to surprise me how strange they are.)

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are going with the belief that the aggy offense will control the game because Clemson lost that DL when they fail to realize that Xavier Thomad and Justin Foster ( 2 new DE's ) played a ton last year and are super talented.  Also, Nyles Pinckney played a lot at DT last year as well. 

I'm not sure what LB looks like for them ( maybe @Doc Sam Beckett can chime in ).

On the flip side, none of the gomers are talking about losing all the defensive starters they have with Clemson bringing back 4 OL that started/played a ton minus Mitch Hyatt.

The LB are probably better than last year, but not as much depth. The defense will be solid, and the offense will be a machine. They just need to come together and find out who the leaders will be. I'm a little concerned about the size of the aggy OL, but it shouldn't be too big of a problem. 

Last year's game was a joke. Aggy got a year's worth of breaks in a single game to make it look closer than it was. Yeah, anything can happen on any given Saturday, but Clemson should run them out of Death Valley. There's a reason why the point spread is so high. I don't see any way aggy will stop Clemson from scoring.

You're right about the new starters having played a lot already. The secsecsec fanboys talked a lot about how Clemson was rested and Bama wasn't, but last year was the first time I've seen a coach rotate so much. Second team rotates in during the first quarter. Dabo has made a serious commitment to getting meaningful playing time for the backups, and I think it paid off well last year. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

The LB are probably better than last year, but not as much depth. The defense will be solid, and the offense will be a machine. They just need to come together and find out who the leaders will be. I'm a little concerned about the size of the aggy OL, but it shouldn't be too big of a problem. 

tumblr_pd8efbDopp1sb5osho1_400.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

What gets me is how hilariously convoluted their logic becomes in order to believe what they want. 

It's not that Texas had a good team, and Herman may be a good coach, and that UT is an attractive school to lots of recruits for a number of reasons...it's that the B12 is garbage so UT gets easy wins, but when they do beat good teams it's because those teams didn't try, and Herman is a fraud that will soon be exposed, and UT is only getting some recruits because there is a large, well-coordinated smear campaign against Jimbo, and UT coaches are spending all their time meticulously "manipulating the national recruiting rankings" (what the hell is this even supposed to mean?)...

It's beyond just your ordinary conspiracy theory craziness...

(I mean, none of this is new...it just never fails to surprise me how strange they are.)

They did the same with VY all the way until 4th and 5 in that regard, every next opponent would be the one that would expose what a fraud he was. Then in 2006 we'd be exposed without VY. Actually I think it was;  Major would be exposed without Ricky, Simms would be exposed without Roy, Ced would be exposed without Simms, VY would be exposed without Ced. and Texas would be exposed without VY.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Astonishing isn't it? I especially enjoyed the comment about the Matt Hayes article being a hit piece. Is it really a hit piece if everything in the Hayes article is true?

The future is bleak,  What concerns me most about reading this aggy shit being posted is the fact that some of these fuckers have offspring, or in the future will have offspring with their relatives.  Its like the movie idocracy being played out in front of our eyes.  These children will literally never have a legit shot at life when your parents have the IQ of a fruit fly 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Last year's game was a joke. Aggy got a year's worth of breaks in a single game to make it look closer than it was. Yeah, anything can happen on any given Saturday, but Clemson should run them out of Death Valley. There's a reason why the point spread is so high. I don't see any way aggy will stop Clemson from scoring.

You're right about the new starters having played a lot already. The secsecsec fanboys talked a lot about how Clemson was rested and Bama wasn't, but last year was the first time I've seen a coach rotate so much. Second team rotates in during the first quarter. Dabo has made a serious commitment to getting meaningful playing time for the backups, and I think it paid off well last year. 

Much easier to do now with the 4 game RS rule. Why I'm not really worried about losing 8 starters on defense. Even the RS freshmen have at least 4 games of experience now.

I do find it funny how aggy is quick to bring up the personnel losses while completely glossing over losing their best OL, their best RB, their best receiving threat, and all but one of their front 7.

Edited by HtownHorn

So which is it aggy?  

The party line the SEC power Georgia cared so little about the Sugar Bowl that they didn’t show up?  Or the party line that in the SEC, it just means more?  Because you morons can’t have it both ways.  So choose.

Edited by cochamps
  • Like 1

Just now, cochamps said:

So which is it aggy?  

The party line the SEC power Georgia cared so little about the Bowl that they didn’t show up?  Or the party line that in the SEC, it just means more?  Because you morons can’t have it both ways.  So choose.

It was strategic. Georgia lost because they were so afraid of aggy and Ritzbit that they lost, in an effort to hurt aggy recruiting efforts. 23-d chess right there. However Ritzbit is playing 24-d chess and is getting absolutely everyone he wants anyways with absolutely no exceptions, so check and mate UGA. It means so much that they'll lose to hopefully negatively impact the recruiting rankings of an SEC team. This would have worked with any other SEC team, however you stupid sip, Georgia underestimated the Jimbo.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, derp said:

It was strategic. Georgia lost because they were so afraid of aggy and Ritzbit that they lost, in an effort to hurt aggy recruiting efforts. 23-d chess right there. However Ritzbit is playing 24-d chess and is getting absolutely everyone he wants anyways with absolutely no exceptions, so check and mate UGA. It means so much that they'll lose to hopefully negatively impact the recruiting rankings of an SEC team. This would have worked with any other SEC team, however you stupid sip, Georgia underestimated the Jimbo.

User name checks out.

10 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

What are your thoughts on who has the upper hand of recruiting the state of Texas right now and moving forward?

There's zero doubt that the upper hand in-state belongs to Texas A&M, and that's likely to continue through the remainder of this cycle..especially if the Ags win the next couple of important battles for in-state top-10 talents that they currently find themselves in for Haynes King and Vernon Broughton. Some believe Devon Achane is a state top-10 guy too, and if I had to pencil Zach Evans to go anywhere right now, I'm not sure I could do it, but if you asked me whether he's more likely to end up at A&M or Texas, I'd go with Maroon & White over Burnt Orange.

billy mayes GIF

zoom GIF

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

What are your thoughts on who has the upper hand of recruiting the state of Texas right now and moving forward?

There's zero doubt that the upper hand in-state belongs to Texas A&M, and that's likely to continue through the remainder of this cycle..especially if the Ags win the next couple of important battles for in-state top-10 talents that they currently find themselves in for Haynes King and Vernon Broughton. Some believe Devon Achane is a state top-10 guy too, and if I had to pencil Zach Evans to go anywhere right now, I'm not sure I could do it, but if you asked me whether he's more likely to end up at A&M or Texas, I'd go with Maroon & White over Burnt Orange.

baghdad bob.jpg

baghdad bob.jpg (I guess I can say that again.)

Edited by Deej

9 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

This hits close to home. I'm watching the Smithsonian channel and there's a show on about Nazis in Brittain and the US.

Hogans Heroes would be more apropos but point taken. 

tenor.gif

tumblr_n1dgvtHlXq1silb42o2_250.gif

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

billy mayes GIF

Just wait though, as Jimbo gets better every day.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oops aggy's already full at WR

Hide contents

ECRlqRoWwAAvz3j?format=jpg&name=smallECRlrKYXYAY9lCF?format=jpg&name=smallECRlsNCXsAA6o8d?format=jpg&name=smallECRltClXoAAvx6F?format=png&name=small

hahahaha.  I don't keep up with this thread as much as I should, but please tell me "2020nationalchamps" is one of you guys.  That is a tremendous troll effort.  "20_ _ NationalChamps" would have been epic.

9 minutes ago, elguapo said:

If I was an aggy fan (shudder) I'd be so fucking pissed that Jimbo took Price's son, but they don't even question it because Trust In Jimbo.

I’m sure it’s an lieu of pay deal. Price has to give up his checks this season so they can restore the bag hag fund they wastefully depleted on failed recruit enticements. 

35 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I posted the same point a bit earlier. I have not seen a single one of those idiots consider that game as anything other than a W.

Go peruse TA...it's not only that they think they will win that game, but there are a handful of posters who are forecasting them beating Georgia TWICE this year. 

53 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I posted the same point a bit earlier. I have not seen a single one of those idiots consider that game as anything other than a W.

It's coping mechanism for Aggy. They predict a W until the game is played, and once they lose, they justify it as no big deal because it's a loss to last year's champ. They are so good at this that I am shocked they don't have a few Nobel prizes on psychology yet.

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

2020nationalchamps is definitely one of us. No real Aggy is that self aware. 

Isnt he the 6 year old kid who monitors social media posts for them? That’s who feldstein or another one of their big personalities got banned for beating mean to...

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Isnt he the q6 year old kid who monitors social media posts for them? That’s who feldstein or another one of their big personalities got banned for beating mean to...

Is it the high school kid who made his own website and went super hardcore with the Bru  McCoy conspiracy stuff and posted on reddit as RudderAg?

2 hours ago, elguapo said:

If I was an aggy fan (shudder) I'd be so fucking pissed that Jimbo took Price's son, but they don't even question it because Trust In Jimbo.

Stupid sip. Jimbo passed on Smith Njigba for Price. He knows what he's doing. Offer list is underwhelming and doesn't have a committable offer from Jimbo. WHOOP

Edited by Bevo14