A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The one with a daughter aged 8 to 16.  You always squeeze that guy that hardest.  He has the most to lose.  The three men I watched crack and pleaded off to prison and the one that took his own life and the other one that tried that ended up under observation...they all had one thing in common...a daughter who would look in their eyes and understand what they did without saying a word.  Little ones, older ones, even sons of any age...nobody breaks down like a man with a daughter who is old enough to understand what's happening but not old enough to make her own way in the world without daddy yet. 

When you see that look in a dad's eye...when he's long ago abandoned giving a fuck about his wife/ex-wife's feelings about him, or what society thinks, or his boss, or coworkers, or sons, or little babies, or the law, or older kids who are on their own, or grandkids he'll never see grow up...when it's that middle school aged daughter that is starting to see what's what.  And she hears/reads about daddy has done, and he crumbles under that shame.  And pleads with you and his counsel to make the hurt stop.  And then you really go work on him, it's the best fucking high in the world.  There's no drug like it.  Or at least nobody has invented it yet. 

Somebody in his inner circle is gonna experience this real soon.  And then another high awaits.  The one I described can only be topped by watching Donald Trump watch one of his children marched off to prison.  it'd be like sniffing a line of lost horizon off of nikki benz's ass 

a34b8560-169e-41a6-a82b-efc4b8324bea_text.gif.2d2c1910d7e3516820f74f7f35b7770a.gif

• Haha 4

On 9/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Does not meet the usual qualifications for a female Trump lawyer.

SRN-page-1.jpg

image.thumb.png.19a18c3410babeb00fc0be7d2466f2f9.png

Edit - still trying to get caught up. Should have scrolled down just two more posts!

Edited by Burt

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It was Jared.

So if I was to ask the editor, "Who did your author to go for this source material?", the editor would say, "He went to Jared!"  

This simulation is painful, but not without a playful sense of humor.  

Trump doesn't think he'll get indicted over the classified documents but says an indictment won't keep him for running for president:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3644210-trump-says-he-cant-imagine-being-indicted-argues-it-wouldnt-deter-running-again/

Former President Trump on Thursday said he “can’t imagine being indicted” over his handling of classified documents or a scheme to put forward alternate electors after the 2020 election, but that if he were, it would not deter him from a possible White House run in 2024.

“I can’t imagine being indicted. I’ve done nothing wrong,” Trump told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt.

“I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it,” Trump added. “And as you know, if a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running. You know that.”

Trump in the interview claimed he had no involvement in a plot to put forward alternate electors in Georgia that would have tipped the state for him despite President Biden winning by thousands of votes, though he insisted the concept was “very common.”

Georgia prosecutors have been investigating the scheme and interviewing Trump associates like Rudy Giuliani in the matter.

The former president also repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in his handling of classified documents after the FBI searched his Mar-a-Lago estate last month. The agency conducted the search months after it found dozens of classified documents at the residence and unsuccessfully tried to get the materials back from Trump.

Trump reasserted his claim that he had declassified all of the documents he kept at his home more than a year after leaving the White House, though experts have disputed he could do so without going through a more formal process and Trump’s legal team has not argued in court that he declassified the materials.

“There is no reason that they can [indict], other than if they’re just sick and deranged, which is always possible, because I did absolutely … nothing wrong,” Trump said Thursday.

The former president repeatedly said he does not believe the American public will accept him being indicted, warning there would be “problems” if he were.

Hewitt, noting some would interpret his comments as inciting violence, asked what kind of problems he was referring to, though Trump did not specify.

“That’s not inciting, I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face “problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen” if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump’s supporters.

The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.

If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.

Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”

“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Eskimohorn said:

So implied threats of terror? This is how jihadist clerics worked and we vaporized them with drones.

sic semper terrorists.

He continues to incite insurrection against the United States.  He is a violent terrorist traitor.  If he was brown, he'd already have taken a Maverick missile up his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

The order.  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/89/trump-v-united-states/

In any other case, I would applaud the skepticism toward the government's representations.

Trump's gonna have to pay for the whole shebang. Haha.  He won't be able to chisel on that bill.  Between his lawyers and the special master, it's gonna cost him seven figures, easily.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Lawdogs, how fast will the 11th move on this? 

They should move fast with the national security implications of this decision, and hear the case next week.  That said, I have less than zero faith in the federal judiciary right now.  And assuming, DOJ win at the 11th Circuit, and they should.  Cannon got a no brainer decision wrong because she's in the bag for trump.  Trump will appeal to SCOTUS, and I have even less faith about what Kav, Alito, Gorsuch, Thomas, and Aunt Lydia will do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Lawdogs, how fast will the 11th move on this? 

I would expect the 11th Circuit to rule in a week or less, on the issue of the stay of the Special Master order, or parts thereof.

I would then expect the appeal on the merits to be expedited, which should compress the timeframe from six months to a year down to three months or so.

In the meantime, whatever of the Special Master order is not stayed, I would expect to proceed to completion in that time.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

sic semper terrorists.

He continues to incite insurrection against the United States.  He is a violent terrorist traitor.  If he was brown, he'd already have taken a Maverick missile.

3df46812-1c31-43ed-a13f-5ff5c5946197_tex

Edited by Gap03

21 hours ago, C-Man said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/politics/donald-trump-book/index.html

Trump told guests at a cocktail party over the holidays in 2020 that he was leaving early to return to Washington because of fears Iran may be trying to assassinate him to avenge the US killing of the country's top general a year earlier.

If there was ever a time to root for Iran.

21 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

image.thumb.png.c77d3bfbb2805c09437e8dd3c641ce2c.png

Looking a lot like Jerry Lewis

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement