A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

The last time I ate a hamburger at McDonalds, I felt like I was being poisoned, and threw probably half of it away. 

I will still stop in occasionally for a sausage biscuit with egg, though. I'm not sure why there is such a large disparity between their breakfast foods and other foods, but I digress. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The last time I ate a hamburger at McDonalds, I felt like I was being poisoned, and threw probably half of it away. 

I will still stop in occasionally for a sausage biscuit with egg, though. I'm not sure why there is such a large disparity between their breakfast foods and other foods, but I digress. 

I will always love the OG Egg McMuffin. No shame.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

51 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I honestly haven’t been to a McDonald’s in over a decade, so this is fair. Do they not have a dollar menu anymore?

but my point stands. 

Not really, no.  McDonald's has had the biggest price hike increases of any of the fast food chains in the past 5-6 years.  Pretty sure ain't nothing a buck anymore unless you use the app. 

30 minutes ago, Keef said:

The most surprising thing in the last couple of pages is that there is apparently vegan food now in Milwaukee

based on my two years living in Milwaukee, that dumb bitch has a great jump on filing for her 4th bankruptcy. She selling any of that non alcoholic beer to wash down all that vaigan deliciousness? 

18 minutes ago, texasdago said:

A fascist vegan... that's got to be a first.  That's like a mute Crossfitter.

Restaurant is vegan, doesn’t mean the owner is. And as an Italian and a health nut, surely you could understand hand motions to communicate about exercising.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Restaurant is vegan, doesn’t mean the owner is. And as an Italian and a health nut, surely you could understand hand motions to communicate about exercising.

Premier League Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

add a hash brown or two and some java and you're ready for the day!

Damn straight. I don't think I've been to McDonald's since they started selling "higher-quality" coffee so I'd always just sub out the shitty black coffee with a Coke.

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Surly gifs gave me only so many options... 

Is that seriously the place?

It’s the picture someone posted in a tweet screenshot earlier. So I looked it up. If it’s not the place that person fucked it up. 

23 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

IMG_2649.thumb.png.692863a520d3c865bfe2a783995d65ee.png

it looks like Gary Peterson was the artist creating the diaper… unless Captain kangaroo also had an incontinence problem of which I was unaware. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

it looks like Gary Peterson was the artist creating the diaper… unless Captain kangaroo also had an incontinence problem of which I was unaware. 

Well your first clue should have been the series finale in 1984 was titled, "Anal Leakage"

I swear there's an SNL sketch starring VonShitzInPantz joke in here somewhere, "Thank goodness I'm wearing VonOopsIShitMeinPantz.  They work...and I just did." joke in here somewhere.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Rubio. Good lord. 

I'm honestly baffled why a sitting Senator would bite on this.  I suppose the thought is that if he wins you are VP and there is good chance he dies in office.  That said, all of them have to know it's long odds.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

all of them have to know it's long odds.

Yeah that's what they told John Tyler too (well not really, he was questioned pretty toughly by Dems because everyone knew ole Tippecanoe was old as shit)

Edited by SimonBolivar

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Their dollar menu is now a $3.99 menu.

Was in New Hampshire last month - a Quarter Pounder combo meal and a McChicken Combo Meal came to $28.43.

Dont judge, it was late - only thing open.

• Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Lmfao “Let’s bring up one of my staunch supporters, she owns a restaurant that serves food I hate, I will try it later and probably hate it”

To be fair, french fries and ketchup are vaigan and that gross fat fucker can destroy some french fries and ketchup.

6 hours ago, Pancho said:

Burgum - has a lot of money, not well known (which is good)

Rubio - he's young and established so why taint himself with Trump when he could make a run at 2028?  Surely he can't be a pick to help with Florida, and he won't seriously help win over moderates with the batshittery that's happening around Trump. Trump couldn't count on him to do what Pence wouldn't do. He's more photogenic than Trump as well.

Vance - yeah, great choice if you want to motivate a lot of people to vote against Trump, because he fully embraces the batshittery and wants to send women back to the 1860s.  With that said, because he fully embraces the batshittery around Trump, Trump would probably like him a lot.  He'd do what Pence wouldn't.

Scott - South Carolina? Not a swing state, having a Black guy on the ticket still won't tone down the batshittery, especially when Scott wants a national abortion ban. He'd probably do what Pence wouldn't do.

Burgum is the logical choice for Trump.  Not enough people know him, and he's not pushing a national abortion ban, and he's got money.

Vance seems like the best choice for Trump appeal-wise.  I don't think anyone else brings anyone to the fold.  Maybe Scott gets some black voters who just want to see some representation up there.  Vance feels like a play on the young male appeal who are not already totally lost to him.  Money and all that other stuff that motivates VP choices, I have no insight on.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Burgum - has a lot of money, not well known (which is good)

Rubio - he's young and established so why taint himself with Trump when he could make a run at 2028?  Surely he can't be a pick to help with Florida, and he won't seriously help win over moderates with the batshittery that's happening around Trump. Trump couldn't count on him to do what Pence wouldn't do. He's more photogenic than Trump as well.

Vance - yeah, great choice if you want to motivate a lot of people to vote against Trump, because he fully embraces the batshittery and wants to send women back to the 1860s.  With that said, because he fully embraces the batshittery around Trump, Trump would probably like him a lot.  He'd do what Pence wouldn't.

Scott - South Carolina? Not a swing state, having a Black guy on the ticket still won't tone down the batshittery, especially when Scott wants a national abortion ban. He'd probably do what Pence wouldn't do.

Burgum is the logical choice for Trump.  Not enough people know him, and he's not pushing a national abortion ban, and he's got money.

I disagree with you on Scott for 1 reason—he’s Black.

I think Scott could pull Black and Latino men over. We’d be hoping like hell Black women save us (again).

• Hook 'Em 5