Kim Mulkey to LSU

BurntOrange&White

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I don’t know anything about her because any minute spent on non-Texas women’s basketball sucks the life force out of me. Why is she supposedly such a pos?

Her sportsmanship, or complete lack of it, is astounding and virtually unparalleled in the world of sports. 

She never has a good word for an opposing coach or player. She's a sore loser and doesn't hide it. 

She’s arrogant and rude to opponents, officials, the press, and everyone in sight and defends the indefensiible from her players, who are generally dirty. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Her sportsmanship, or complete lack of it, is astounding and virtually unparalleled in the world of sports. 

She never has a good word for an opposing coach or player. She's a sore loser and doesn't hide it. 

She’s arrogant and rude to opponents, officials, the press, and everyone in sight and defends the indefensiible from her players, who are generally dirty. 

If you look up the definition of "Cunt Bitch" she's the image.

• Like 1

Wonder if it's about her time at Baylor?

I’m not a fan. I’m assuming she will be accused of abusive language. That being said, the consensus on what qualifies as abusive language has evolved significantly over her coaching career.

If you look up the definition of "Cunt Bitch" she's the image.

Pretty this term has always qualified as abusive language though.

10 hours ago, harpercollins said:

I’m not a fan. I’m assuming she will be accused of abusive language. That being said, the consensus on what qualifies as abusive language has evolved significantly over her coaching career.

Pretty this term has always qualified as abusive language though.

Lol, I’m pretty sure she didn’t go on an angry five minute tirade about suing the Washington Post because of some language.

7 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

So LSU football coach Brian Kelly is the guy she protected because that guy wrote a "hit piece" on him. She's an awful human.

“I’ve been refusing to speak for two years then they gave me an absurd deadline of 48 hours!”

LULZ 

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, ITHorn said:

That’s a pretty high threshold. Not a Mulkey fan and have heard she is a POS, but there would have to be some heinous things coming out to put her with those two shitbags. 

Her fashion sense doesn't count?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Well except for the whole part where 80+% of the country has no idea who Kim Mulkey is.

And 40% of that 80% will defend her no matter what once someone suggests that the mainstream media is targeting her because of her political views. Cool country we got.

My wife and I were talking this over last night; what would qualify something bad that she has done? After all, she's a piece of shit already; that's well documented. What could she have possibly done at either Baylor or her brief time at LSU that would warrant such a story?

Mistreatment of players because of sexual preference?  Covering up a felony committed a player,?  Something that happened at a basketball camp involving a minor?  Encouraged PED usage amongst her players?  Forced a player to get an abortion?   Some kind of academic scandal? Pimping out players to boosters for playing time?

All of the above, and more?

3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

So LSU football coach Brian Kelly is the guy she protected because that guy wrote a "hit piece" on him. She's an awful human.

No shit. I'm trying to imagine an athletics department in which Brian Kelly isn't the biggest asshole in the building. Didn't think it was possible but I believe I was wrong.

• Haha 3

Somehow the use of the word 'ain't' in that very precisely written response just doesn't fit.   She can't pull off the   'Aww, shucks' delivery like DKR, Bum and others did.  But usually they would break into that when they wanted to appear humble.  This woman has no idea what humble is.  

It just rings so false, like the rest of her.   I would shudder to hear Sark or Vic or any of our coaches speak like that.  

5 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Huge news for the 2 dozen people out there who care about women's basketball 

Can you help me understand the psychology in coming to a thread you don't care about in order to make fun of people that are interested in a topic?  Does it help you feel superior in some way?  I am legitimately curious.

1 hour ago, veritas aequitas said:

I always just assumed she was a deeply closeted lesbian.

My understanding is that it is an open secret that she is gay.  She lived with a woman in Waco for years, no idea if it's the same set up at LSU.

On 3/13/2024 at 11:28 PM, pyrohornIII said:

If there were ever a resting bitch face...

image.png.0ad93bd21b6f436de9dd3bc525a67f11.png

I know she works with plenty of Black people, but this is the face of a person who says the n word a lot at home.🏠 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I know she works with plenty of Black people, but this is the face of a person who says the n word a lot at home.🏠 

57 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

And "thinks" it a lot at work, in traffic, at restaurants etc.

That sweet little girl from Tickfaw, Louisiana?

No doubt.

8 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Imma be honest, unless she was slapping players with bricks this will lead to nothing. If you know how scummy LSU fans are, this will just make her more popular and give a “us vs everybody” edit in Baton Rouge 

For some reason, your post reminded me of the old sportscaster, Vic "the Brick" Jacobs, who was on KTVV (now KXAN.) You had to have been in Austin quite a few years ago to remember Vic throwing foam rubber bricks at the camera. 

Anyway, on to something vaguely related to the thread. Baylor folks are still pissed that Rhoades ran Mulkey off. When LSU won the national title, somebody put a billboard up next to campus with her picture, LSU, and "National Champions" on it. Only things I heard on her at Baylor was she was a stone cold bitch, constantly ran over budget, and regularly threw tantrums during meetings.  

Wasn’t the story that she didn’t like how much more the AD deferred to Drew over her for basketball stuff? Like location of the new arena, the naming rights, etc. and AD called her bluff? 

17 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

For some reason, your post reminded me of the old sportscaster, Vic "the Brick" Jacobs, who was on KTVV (now KXAN.) You had to have been in Austin quite a few years ago to remember Vic throwing foam rubber bricks at the camera. 

Anyway, on to something vaguely related to the thread. Baylor folks are still pissed that Rhoades ran Mulkey off. When LSU won the national title, somebody put a billboard up next to campus with her picture, LSU, and "National Champions" on it. Only things I heard on her at Baylor was she was a stone cold bitch, constantly ran over budget, and regularly threw tantrums during meetings.  

I think this is going to be the story. She’s an asshole who mistreated players. It’s LSU and she’s winning. There could be video of her shoving a player and nobody in LSU Admin would give a shit. 

Credit to the Washington Post for trying to do journalism and affect change, but they need to remember what state they’re in. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1