Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

5 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Ketch is such a POS. All he does is leak shit that ends up fucking the program. Why any player or coach talks to his dumbass is beyond me.

If we took all the CFS from up thread and dropped them like breadcrumbs we could probably get his fat ass all the way to South America.  There no way all that gravy doesn’t lead to a coronary and he could probably feed a 3rd world whale fishing village for a year, win/win.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Viper said:

Understand Me Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Damn, watching last weeks episode again and  Jimmy is eating a chicken fried steak after getting sent to a ranch in Texas.  Sounds like the show writers post on here.  

Edited by Treefidy
I suck at names. Thanks potato del puerco

40 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

In the defense of 247 it's time transfers are included in rankings to show incoming talent. I'm sure they'll make it separate but it's about that time anyhow 

I believe that College Football Daily’s podcast mentioned that a couple of new ratings rankings were being developed:

1) incoming Transfers Rating

2) High School Signees + Incoming Transfers = Total New Player Ratings

I believe that they are a 247 related podcast. This will be revealed this week. 

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

It’s such a cliche at this point, but Roach really did say absolutely nothing in that update. 

Y'all are way too harsh. And inaccurate. Roach has plenty to say in these updates, not nothing. It's busy that what he's saying are various extended remixes of "I don't know anything, I have no idea what's going to happen, and I'm hearing rumors that mean diddly shit."

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Y'all are way too harsh. And inaccurate. Roach has plenty to say in these updates, not nothing. It's busy that what he's saying are various extended remixes of "I don't know anything, I have no idea what's going to happen, and I'm hearing rumors that mean diddly shit."

Sort of like Surly Horns posts

Edited by salonghorn
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

Are you TRYING not to get this thread to 1,000 pages?  Because that’s how you don’t get this thread to 1,000 pages…

Dude- this thread getting to 1,000 is the biggest layup in the history of the internet. It will be there probably Monday but absolutely no later than Wednesday. Even if it didn’t get there we have an entire 2 months before NSD2, and then years of pile ons after that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Dude- this thread getting to 1,000 is the biggest layup in the history of the internet. It will be there probably Monday but absolutely no later than Wednesday. Even if it didn’t get there we have an entire 2 months before NSD2, and then years of pile ons after that. 

No argument here. It was just a reference to ‘Archer’. I’m watching my kids and didn’t have time to attach the gif

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting