This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

On 2/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, nnm said:

I need some back story.  Why is the man randomly standing in the middle of the road?  Where the fuck did the cow come from?  Where is this place that a bull charging people in the streets is common?  And why in the hell did the guy try to headbutt the bull as opposed to running or moving out of the way?

2 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

I need some back story.  Why is the man randomly standing in the middle of the road?  Where the fuck did the cow come from?  Where is this place that a bull charging people in the streets is common?  And why in the hell did the guy try to headbutt the bull as opposed to running or moving out of the way?

my guess would be India.

9 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

drunk

the pasture

bangladesh

drunk

On 2/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, UT_OB1 said:

I was thinking traffic cop when I first watched it

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

No knockout but there will be once the bowlers find out they messed up the oil in their lanes. 

I wasn’t aware that male hair-pulling was an acceptable fight technique. 
[insert Cubantakingnotes.gif]

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The opportunity for one pugilist to grab another pugilist by the scruff of the neck and send him careening down the alley into the pins.......was missed.  

You keep using that word “pugilist.”  I do not think that word means what you think it means. 
“Antagonist,” “belligerent,” or “participant” might be more apropos. The judges would accept “loser” as well. 

31 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

That just made my whole three-day weekend.

Slapped him hard enough to really sting and scare the shit out of him without doing any real damage.  And I feel like on some level it's gotta really hurt a man to be slapped by another man, like he didn't even consider you enough of a threat to need to end it with punches.  He just slapped you around until he felt done.  Now go home and cry to your fat wife.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

That was fucking awesome.  He could have just brutalized that guy, but instead slapped him to the ground with his off-hand (black dude is left-handed).  I love that the staff and the family member in the red shirt tried to pull him back but guy just didn't understand that he'd had enough.  

I know some folks had an opportunity to be openly shitty in public the last few years and it's tough for them to get back in their shell.  But let this be a lesson to them. 

Also, if you're still eating at Applebee's...we should just have roving correction officers just randomly beating your ass for being such a sorry American.  Know your place, go to Cracker Barrel where a white person can still be openly racist and get an extra order of hash browns as a reward. 

gotta love the 4ft 6inch wife trying to  get in the middle of that everytime.

and the moron getting (rightfully) slapped around, and keeps dropping the n bombs.   prompting more heavier slaps with real meaning behind them.

thats the kind of idiot that needs to go find another country to live in, we are all full up on the crazy here.

lets just hope that no one bothered to file charges and/or the response provided by the hero was considered appropriate use of force to properly re-educate an aging KKK member.

The slap down was epic, and I applaud the restraint of the slapper.  The caption on the video, "A South Carolina Black History Lesson", is absolutely sublime.

There was another similar comment further down that was something like “when you’re against CRT being taught in school, you’re gonna learn it in the street.”
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, tfoolry said:

The Chaka Khan & Rufus in background makes this.

A concert with absolutely no women in sight.  Makes sense there was a brawl.  

Also, non-violent Black gentlemen taking on three assholes.  Well done.  He didn't look like had much until he started on the second guy and I realized, "Oh shit, these three will be lucky to live through this."  I applaud his restraint as much as his special set of skills.