Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Pierce said in the post game interview he was 80% sure but had not made up his mind yet.  So yes it’s Ty tomorrow 

Only concern there is MSU will have seen him now 3 times.  Other option would be Kubicheck?

30 minutes ago, msudawg said:

Hmmm. we throw Harding (who you haven't seen yet) vs Madden who we have seen 3 times and now twice in a week. 

If we lose, we bring back Bednar against whoever you have to throw. 

Am I saying we win 1? I like our odds.  but I believe it will be a good game. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Balcones said:

Only concern there is MSU will have seen him now 3 times.  Other option would be Kubicheck?

So we're going to try to win 2 games without using our best pitcher and 1st round pick?  Gtfo with that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

need Swindell, followed by Capel, Hooten, Wortham, Shiraldi, Labay, and then Kirk Killingsworth to finish it off.  Clemens is busy throwing at people on LHN commercial.  

no love for Brooks Kieschnick or are you keeping him in the outfield

When Mississippi State loses tomorrow they're going to pucker up tighter than a snare drum because they have a century long history of losing and it's in their blood. It's in their nature to fail. 

Remind them of that tomorrow. Finish them Saturday. Damn the torpedoes.

• Hook 'Em 5

I gotta be honest, I didn't enjoy that game much.  Probably the least of any game all year.

Between being up late (waaah) and the long stretch of offensive futility, I was bored and my mind drifted into negativity.

I am glad that Zubia managed to get up off the floor and do something.  Hope that continues for a bit.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I gotta be honest, I didn't enjoy that game much.  Probably the least of any game all year.

Between being up late (waaah) and the long stretch of offensive futility, I was bored and my mind drifted into negativity.

Some of that offensive futility (on both sides) was the result of spectacular defense. And hey, a couple decent pitches also were thrown. Even here on Eastern Time it's becoming easier to enjoy the ride. 

Edited by Gut Wagon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Thanks for this. Did they review the Hodo play at the plate?  Couldn’t tell if his trail leg got the plate before the tag with what they showed. 

IMO, his leading foot was up in the air and he did unfortunately get tagged a fraction before his back foot hit the plate. I think they reviewed it for like 30 secs during the game and kept moving. Thank god it was only a one out play

29 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I am glad that Zubia managed to get up off the floor and do something.  Hope that continues for a bit.

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Seriously? You enjoyed the Texas getting swept in Arlington in February more than winning an elimination game in Omaha?

• Haha 2