Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

5 minutes ago, Goredho said:

@WinningIsHard is correct, Ashli Babbit shouldn’t have been killed.  Which is to say, the former President and those around him shouldn’t have tried to raise an insurrection against the President elect.  Ashli Babbit shouldn’t have allowed herself to fall under their criminal and treasonous influence. She shouldn’t have crossed police barricades and entered the capitol with a mob.  She shouldn’t have been trying to use violence to break through a police barricaded door to get to members of congress to force them to end  the lawful electoral process and peaceful transition of power.

That she was killed happened because she and others made those awful choices well before Michael Byrd carried out his duty to defend the Republic.

Fuck around.  You’ll find out.

Hang on a minute here, I am completely okay with her being shot for being an idiot. My initial argument was I didn’t think liberals or democrats were ok with guns being the answer to violence. It surprised me to hear that everybody here thought more people should have been shot. If pelosi has her say those capital police will have 6 round clips which in a 9mm or .40 caliber pistol won’t do shit to a crowd of people. Pistol accuracy is awful in the average shooter. I’ve never killed anybody but I can imagine it’s a harrowing experience. In all seriousness, does everybody here believe that those people that stormed the capital could have been the end of our democracy? If that’s all it takes to topple America then we are fucked. The FBI arrested and interrogated like 500 people and found that there was almost no plan once all those dumbasses got inside. I’ll see myself out though and my apologies for pissin a few of you off lol. @Huckleberry that was a well written response man, I appreciate that. 

• Fuck You 12

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

It’s more of a how can you be shocked, confused, angry etc over anything trump does when all this shit is rinse and repeat for the last 40 some odd years. Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move. They all fuck up because it’s an impossible job. That’s my two cents. 

I’m pretty fucking middle of the road. I’ve even been accused of being a trumpkin and right winger on this board. No one on either side
in the last 40 years has fanned the flames of the radical base of their party like trump has. No one else has actively tried to circumvent the will of the people, much less openly called for it to be overturned both in courts and via mob violence. In 2025 I expect to see the Capitol steps looking like this

image.thumb.jpeg.46eab63f9e38200b70d1d74aedc5edc0.jpeg

We'll see how brave those fucks are then

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

I’m all for shooting people who break the law but doesn’t that go against what most liberals stand for? Or is this one of those do as I say not as I do scenarios? Is fucking a White House aide in the Oval Office worse than grabbing chicks by the pussy or does that make Clinton kind of a cool dude? 

4 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

The people who stormed the capitol were a rag tag group of imbeciles.  Which cop is suppose to be Josey Wales and gun all these Americans down? We don’t condone torturing known terrorists but we should shoot Americans dead in the capital building. That’s laughable and you’re right man, I apologize for engaging in this conversation. The Clinton reference was just to remind people that both sides of the political aisle have less than human pieces of shit and we let both of them be president. We have rules of engagement in fucking war time that won’t let you fire at known enemies until engaged. Hey that guy there with the raccoon hat on said he wants to kill the president...well fill him full of lead. Lol 

On 7/15/2021 at 1:03 AM, SKJ said:

A group of people used force to climb fences designed to warn them and keep them out of a secured facility.

When this group encountered barricades manned by security personnel, staffed there in order to keep them out of this secured facility,  they attacked the barricades and the security staff who were there to enforce the security of the secure building. 

The group then bypassed the officials in place to enforce the security of the secured building with violent means,  use of brute force, and makeshift weapons.

This group then physically breaks the doors and windows designed to keep uninvited people out, through physical force and use of tools (an enhancement in normal breaking and entering cases, and moreso in home invasion cases,  as well as bank jobs and heists...) and gain access to the secured facility. 

The group also then act in a physically threatening manner to staff charged with the security,  and make vocal threats to the staff inside the secured facility. 

The group consists several physical assaults and batteries of said security staff,  as well as commit felony murder (a charge that makes everyone involved a murderer) 

Some of the group then accesses an area that is secured within the secured facility (enhanced security) and then proceeds to assault that portion of the building,  threatening both verbally,  and physically  the protectees of the secured facility   and also assaulting and causing physical harm to the staff of the secured facility,  and then FINALLY one of the officers in charge of the security of the facility discharged one round into one of the people that passed all of those warnings,  barriers,  staff,  in multiple layers of concentric security,  and kills one of the group that is spearheading the attack on his protectees...

I'm fairly certain you can all see the conclusion coming... but this person spearheading the break into YET ANOTHER layer of security gets shot ans killed,  and we are to somehow think that person is a martyr?

And we are to somehow think that this person was not guilty of several incidences of crimes that a reasonable person could,  and probably should kill that person,  and they're a martyr?

I mean,  let's just break this down into the objective facts.

From what I've learned from this board over the decade I've been in it is that any Texan would've killed as many as he could've and rightfully so. 

It's not even in the same stratosphere as the BLM protests, riots, break-ins, whatever you want to call those acts of riotous vandalism that they did on empty, vacated,  places of business. 

Fuck that dumb cunt. They'd have all been subject to death in righteously  shot in most states by any home  or business owner, and 100% subject to legal shooting in any other armed secured building in any state. 

Fucking complete idiotic privilege in full force. 

In fact,  most of them would be facing life in any other state case in which the state prosecuted this group,  and possible capital punishment in a number of states. 

I'll say it again,  this is how i see it

• Hook 'Em 4

45 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Hang on a minute here, I am completely okay with her being shot for being an idiot. My initial argument was I didn’t think liberals or democrats were ok with guns being the answer to violence. It surprised me to hear that everybody here thought more people should have been shot. If pelosi has her say those capital police will have 6 round clips which in a 9mm or .40 caliber pistol won’t do shit to a crowd of people. Pistol accuracy is awful in the average shooter. I’ve never killed anybody but I can imagine it’s a harrowing experience. In all seriousness, does everybody here believe that those people that stormed the capital could have been the end of our democracy? If that’s all it takes to topple America then we are fucked. The FBI arrested and interrogated like 500 people and found that there was almost no plan once all those dumbasses got inside. I’ll see myself out though and my apologies for pissin a few of you off lol. @Huckleberry that was a well written response man, I appreciate that. 

Liberal here…all for force when necessary. It was necessary. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

You are seeing yourself out again? How many fucking times are you gonna do that after posting a big stinking turd on here?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

iron-man-rolls-eyes.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Rich racist assholes who wanted to keep their money and slaves…yeah…they were good people. Lol. They definitely didn’t do any vile fucked up shit to any black people along the way. Bet they loved Spanish people too. I’ll fuck off though because I’m a delusional asshole troll. 

Good thing Republicans are getting rid of CRT so no one has to learn about all the shitty things they did. Bullet fucking dodged, whew that was close. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I too am pissed about ashli rabbit getting shot that day. I am seriously pissed off that ms rabbit was the only person who got shot that day and think it just wasn’t fair. Multiple insurrectionists should have been initially shot when they breached the outer perimeter and therefore as a result the Capitol wouldn’t have been overrun by a bunch of insurrectionist assholes like ms rabbit and then maybe she wouldn’t have been shot.

It wasn’t fair. But I’m glad she’s dead. Just wanted it to be more. Maybe next time. 

It’s ironic that she was the only one who boldly went charging into the breach, and then BANG, and then all of her fellow soldiers fell back and said, ‘Nope!’ I wonder if she was conscious long enough before she died to realize what a sucker she was.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Good thing Republicans are getting rid of CRT so no one has to learn about all the shitty things they did. Bullet fucking dodged, whew that was close. 

Well Ashli and I can think of one bullet that wasn't dodged.  

Serious question---how long does it take for the first statewide debate on how 6 January is addressed in school textbooks?  I wasn't around for the "War of Northern Aggression" turning into the "War Between the States" turning into the "Civil War."  But I imagine something similar will happen soon with regard to the January 6th Insurrection.  Obviously a lot has to shake out in the courts with 500+ arrested.  But I would imagine the next big textbook company set to go to press in 2022 with their usual "every 5 year update" or whatever, is gonna be in quite the pickle.  

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I got negged by @WinningIsHard for asking if she had a grave to piss on. I'm thinking he's telling me it wasn't enough. I should do more. So now I wanna take a big steaming shit and set it on fire. 

Lol! Now you sound more and more like trump. Let’s see how far you’ll go to prove you’re better than ole Donald. Bravo sir! Oh and be careful setting that pile of shit on fire…you might lose track and set yourself on fire in the process. 

Edited by WinningIsHard
Had to add one last line before I get crowd sourced for having an opinion lol
  • Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Lol! Now you sound more and more like trump. Let’s see how far you’ll go to prove you’re better than ole Donald. Bravo sir! Oh and be careful setting that pile of shit on fire…you might lose track and set yourself on fire in the process. 

The right is not getting better at humor, so no worries here. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Nah, I'll light a few Chinese made fireworks to get the proceedings started. Only seems fitting

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

User name checks out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cops / soldiers firing wantonly into crowds of unarmed protestors -- and ultimately, this rabble was closer to that than anything else -- is never a good look and those of you who wish January 6 had been bloodier should read up on similar events from history, like Bloody Sunday in Russia, 1905. Instead of one martyr you have 100s or even thousands. Order would have broken down all over DC as panic ensued. There may well have been looting and rioting sparked by the shootings. In Russia, the mass killing led to strikes of workers and here it might very well have led to a Realtors strike and what would we do then? Obviously kidding but when you mass-kill a selection of a much larger group of like-minded people there's no telling what the rest might do.

Thankfully, all we had to do was kill one person to quell this debacle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Dude, get fucked. She was a traitor. She got what she deserved. Too many of the fucks from Jan 6 did not.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Those marines that just died in Afghanistan, whose fault is that? Should we kill the government official who released the names of all the people looking for sanctuary? Where does all this bloodshed end, genius? Let’s venture down that North Korea route for a little bit till all of these surly dumbasses feel safe. The people that started this country were traitors dumbass. Take a deep breath 

you have troll harder than this 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/27/2021 at 1:39 PM, WinningIsHard said:

It’s more of a how can you be shocked, confused, angry etc over anything trump does when all this shit is rinse and repeat for the last 40 some odd years. Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move. They all fuck up because it’s an impossible job. That’s my two cents. 

please go back to texags or tigersroppings 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 2:06 PM, WinningIsHard said:

I’m all for shooting people who break the law but doesn’t that go against what most liberals stand for? Or is this one of those do as I say not as I do scenarios? Is fucking a White House aide in the Oval Office worse than grabbing chicks by the pussy or does that make Clinton kind of a cool dude? 

Shooting people looting a CVS and stealing Sony wired headphones, Advil, and baby formula = Bad

Shooting people attempting to overthrow the government = Good

Got it?  

Good

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Shooting people looting a CVS and stealing Sony wired headphones, Advil, and baby formula = Bad

Shooting people attempting to overthrow the government = Good

Got it?  

Good

Do we piss on their graves? Do we need to wish that we would have killed a bunch more of them just to prove a point that wouldn’t sink in anyway? I started this dying on a hill trying to understand how violence is the answer coming from a political party that deplores violence as an answer to a problem. Somehow I became a traitor lover, stupid, a cunt, a troll and negged 50 times. I don’t agree that more people should have been killed and obviously the officers didn’t think shooting more people was the answer either. I haven’t defended Babbitt once. You fuckers in here are rabid and kinda echo chamberish lmao. Same 10-15 people negged me over and over again haha. 

• Fuck You 6

Nuance seems lost or ignored by certain people to JAQ off themselves.  Just because some of us want stricter gun control doesn’t mean we believe that ALL use of deadly force is a terrible thing.  It was a horrible, tragic decision made by the Marine LT who took magazines from his team due to fear of collateral damage…will never know if their lives coulda been saved. 

image.jpeg.6b72f9c881e2e50bf1d5a8f68ce284bb.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/27/2021 at 1:06 PM, WinningIsHard said:

On 8/27/2021 at 1:41 PM, WinningIsHard said:

This has to be a great place, an aggy and some Longhorns joining together to rid surly of evil people with opposing views haha. I feel like we are all better for it, personally. 

You've earned all your negs. Newy had opposing viewpoints yesterday too. He managed to garner zero negs. 

And I'd like to introduce you to @bad_teammate and his opposing viewpoints on DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING.

Opposing viewpoints does not guarantee negs. Being a shithead does.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Do we piss on their graves? Do we need to wish that we would have killed a bunch more of them just to prove a point that wouldn’t sink in anyway? I started this dying on a hill trying to understand how violence is the answer coming from a political party that deplores violence as an answer to a problem. Somehow I became a traitor lover, stupid, a cunt, a troll and negged 50 times. I don’t agree that more people should have been killed and obviously the officers didn’t think shooting more people was the answer either. I haven’t defended Babbitt once. You fuckers in here are rabid and kinda echo chamberish lmao. Same 10-15 people negged me over and over again haha. 

There is a reasons why you can’t understand anything. You keep making assumptions that are false. First off, as previously stated, most people arguing with you are far from “left”, or maybe it seems they are left because the right side sped past conservatism into crazy town a long time ago. 

No political party in America says violence isn’t the answer as an absolute. (Maybe there is a Pacifism Party I don’t know about). When it comes to defending the United States, against enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC, the majority of Americans are okay will lethal force. Hell, I would say most people on this board are okay with with the police using lethal force if it was ever actually justified and not just I saw a person of color, so I got scared and shot.

The point is lethal force is justified when you assault the Capital to stop a Democratic process, especially when the line of succession is in danger. 

I do think more people should have been fired upon, at least warning shots and earlier. Then maybe they wouldn’t have gotten as far or killed the officer. Again, this was not a Target or a Jack in the Box, this was an attempt to stop the lawful transfer of power in our Democracy. I think every one of them are traitors and should be tried as such. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You white knight a traitor cunt, you get a neg. why do you hate America?  Would you like to make your case in support of Dylan Roof at this time as well?  Pick a better hill to die on, make a better argument for something worthwhile, or incur the wrath of people that are not sympathetic to insurrectionist scum. It’s not complicated. 

Edited by hookemATL
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I do think more people should have been fired upon, at least warning shots and earlier. Then maybe they wouldn’t have gotten as far or killed the officer. Again, this was not a Target or a Jack in the Box, this was an attempt to stop the lawful transfer of power in our Democracy. I think every one of them are traitors and should be tried as such. 

Not singling you out by any means, but this has only just occurred to me right now, and it seems to have eluded the national discourse, but whatever happened to tear gas and water cannons? Why weren't the Cap Police armed with that tool, and if they were and didn't use it, why not?

Not singling you out by any means, but this has only just occurred to me right now, and it seems to have eluded the national discourse, but whatever happened to tear gas and water cannons? Why weren't the Cap Police armed with that tool, and if they were and didn't use it, why not?

They were told by their superiors to not use the more forceful measures at their disposal.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/27/2021 at 2:06 PM, WinningIsHard said:

No. One is an affair. The other is assault. 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:26 PM, WinningIsHard said:

The people who stormed the capitol were a rag tag group of imbeciles.  Which cop is suppose to be Josey Wales and gun all these Americans down? We don’t condone torturing known terrorists but we should shoot Americans dead in the capital building. That’s laughable and you’re right man, I apologize for engaging in this conversation. The Clinton reference was just to remind people that both sides of the political aisle have less than human pieces of shit and we let both of them be president. We have rules of engagement in fucking war time that won’t let you fire at known enemies until engaged. Hey that guy there with the raccoon hat on said he wants to kill the president...well fill him full of lead. Lol 

The Capital police are charged with protecting members of Congress. That includes using lethal force if required under law. Here is you defending Ashley Babbitt. You are saying she shouldn’t have been shot. You believe she’s just an American exercising her right to storm the Capital. This is why people are attacking you. 

Accusing Clinton of being less than a human piece of shit because he had an affair and this equating him with a person that had 26 sexual assault accusations, cheated on his pregnant wife with a pornstar, incited an insurrection, and to this day, still propagates a lie that the election was rigged, undermining our Democracy is some next level false equivalency 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:39 PM, WinningIsHard said:

Again, the false equivalency of Trump with any other President is hilarious. And bringing up Obama’s birthday party, a party that made sure everyone was vaccinated and even had a Covid coordinator is again, illuminates the lack of critical thinking skills the current GOP posses. vaccinated get together is not the same as unvaccinated get together. 

On 8/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, WinningIsHard said:

Those marines that just died in Afghanistan, whose fault is that? Should we kill the government official who released the names of all the people looking for sanctuary? Where does all this bloodshed end, genius? Let’s venture down that North Korea route for a little bit till all of these surly dumbasses feel safe. The people that started this country were traitors dumbass. Take a deep breath 

This whole paragraph is so dumb it’s hard to manufacture a response 

23 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Rich racist assholes who wanted to keep their money and slaves…yeah…they were good people. Lol. They definitely didn’t do any vile fucked up shit to any black people along the way. Bet they loved Spanish people too. I’ll fuck off though because I’m a delusional asshole troll. 

No is saying they were good people. This happened 250 years ago. It okay to multiple things to be true at the same time. They were great for wining independence and shitty for owning slaves. You can’t just say both were Babbitt and Washington were both traitors, so samsies. Don’t we like traitors! That is the dumbest thing you’ve said so far. 

21 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

You’re missing the point. You’re trying to say gee whiz guys, even if they delayed the proceeding, no big deal. Nothing would have been affected. That is wrong on many levels. First, assuming no one else died that day, assuming they didn’t capture or kill a congressman, and second, delaying or stopping the Democratic process is symbolic. Words have meaning. Symbols have meaning. There is a reasons people fly Flags. Hell, Trump said the election was rigged months before the election, and afterwards, with zero proof, and millions still believe that shit. His words carry weight. Words lead to action. The symbol of them stopping the transfer would turbocharge theses beliefs, and embolden them to carry out more attacks. We would see more than one guy try to bomb the Capital in a truck. 

In conclusion. Yes, fuck her, she’s a traitor. I’m glad the officer did his duty 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

It's not "guns being the answer to violence," it's police shooting people for petty crimes or no crimes at all.  And it's not really a "liberal" issue.  Or it shouldn't be.

But what passes for conservatives these days seem perfectly happy with a police force run amok, especially if the victims are brown.

I, for one, take no joy in the death of Ashli Babbitt.  But it was a justifiable shoot.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/27/2021 at 5:31 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Her family isn’t getting nearly enough shit for for letting a mentally ill person participate in 1/6 

On 8/27/2021 at 3:21 PM, Texaspython said:

You’re defending Ashli? I really didn’t know this was a thing till recently.

This.  If you have a mentally ill relative and you knowingly let them go play in traffic, people will absolutely give you shit about it.  If, while playing in traffic, she deliberately runs in front of a truck, nobody calls for the death of the truck driver.

But she supported Trump, so we have to ignore her mental illness and act like she was some great patriot.   Nobody wants to publicly say "well, she was a patriot for serving her country (assuming that was her reason), but she had serious mental issues that led to her committing suicide by cop."

The Qanons I know personally - all mentally ill, some diagnosed, the rest would be if they believed in modern medicine or weren't too scared of the results.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

The Qanons I know personally - all mentally ill, some diagnosed, the rest would be if they believed in modern medicine or weren't too scared of the results.

And we are fucking joining a fucking conference whose fucking sports forums openly encouraged the qanon bullshit and scams until advertisers got uncomfortable with being associated with people who think Tom Hanks is drinking the blood of little kids.

21 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I too am pissed about ashli rabbit getting shot that day. I am seriously pissed off that ms rabbit was the only person who got shot that day and think it just wasn’t fair. Multiple insurrectionists should have been initially shot when they breached the outer perimeter and therefore as a result the Capitol wouldn’t have been overrun by a bunch of insurrectionist assholes like ms rabbit and then maybe she wouldn’t have been shot.

If they were black/brown/Muslim, there would have been a shitload that had been shot long before anybody got to the inner areas.

And almost every person I know protesting Babbit's death would gladly shoot somebody who was lurking outside of their home and appeared to be trying to break in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And we are fucking joining a fucking conference whose fucking sports forums openly encouraged the qanon bullshit and scams until advertisers got uncomfortable with being associated with people who think Tom Hanks is drinking the blood of little kids.

Well....I am pretty sure the number of people who think that way in Oklahoma, West Virginia and Lubbock is not small...they just have better mods.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

I ain't negged you.  You bring up a valid point (kinda), that won't get any coverage.  I have never and will never belong to the Democrat party.  In some part, because I find them hypocritical.  But that was in the before-times.  It was on small to medium policy differences.  

What your Team Trump and people like Ashli Babbitt have done, that's not hypocrisy.  There's not even a word for it.  It's mass lunacy really.  His party wasn't just being hypocritical about "support the troops" and then calling them "losers" while he grifts the V.A. budget.  That's just par for his course.  No, your party went full fucking insane, sacked the seat of government, attempted to overthrow a legitimate democratic election on live television.  They're attempting to wipe out the fact that this event ever happened, while simultaneously elevating people like Babbitt to Patriot Emeritus, deny that Trump had anything to do with it, but also broadcast that it was justified.  

The problem isn't that Team Democrat has some assholes, dipshits, and traitors on their team.  They do, they know they do, and they try at least, to clean house.  And the problem isn't that Team Trump has some assholes, dipshits, and traitors on their team.  It's that they either deny that they do, or they embrace those elements, elevate them to the leadership ranks within, and encourage them to be even sicker and more stupid.  

People like Babbitt are supposed to be the ones you're embarrassed about, the people you distance yourself from, the people you shun and help prosecute to save face.  But nope, you guys are probably gonna name a fucking scholarship for her at Liberty University.  

There's where you're mistaken.

I think that deadly force is completely necessary some times.  This was one of those times.  I don't deplore violence as an answer.  Sometimes it is the best answer.  You know, like when people are building gallows and searching the Capitol with zip ties.

Just asking questions

Edited by Bullneck

Your view of “liberals” is either waaaaay too simplistic and sorry you are a moron, or it’s trolling and you are a douchebag. Which is it?  Moron probably deserves pity more than negs. 

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Those are only for use on the blacks and browns.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Since the Clinton comparison was brought up, it wasn’t simply an affair. The President becoming involved with one of his interns is on some level coercive and not consensual. It’s not as egregious as the Trump stuff, but it wasn’t just stepping outside of his marriage. 

• Hook 'Em 6

46 minutes ago, Mole said:

Since the Clinton comparison was brought up, it wasn’t simply an affair. The President becoming involved with one of his interns is on some level coercive and not consensual. It’s not as egregious as the Trump stuff, but it wasn’t just stepping outside of his marriage. 

I didn’t do myself any justice by not explaining my Clinton reference, that’s my fault. Clinton committed perjury and was impeached although it didn’t stick. He got caught and doubled down on his lie then was forced to admit he was a piece of shit in front of the whole world. Optics. Had Hilary won the presidency he would have spent 4 years sleeping in the White House. But we care about optics. If we elect trump again somehow then it’s rinse and repeat, we prove that we don’t give a fuck about optics. Lose/lose. 

@Pato del Muerto Democrats/liberals - voters rights, empathy towards minorities, lgbqt and women’s rights. Gun control and government interaction. Anti war sentiment and much more open to discussion. My daughter is gay so I’m not a GOP nut. My grandmother and father are Democrats, never heard them say “kill them all” in reference to anyone…ever. My cousin is a right wing nut job and he would love to kill massive amounts of people, all the time. 

So reading that y’all want to kill more people which someone pointed out is how Russia handles insurrections, dig up bodies and shoot them again, piss and shit on graves, call the capital police racist and infer that brown/black people would have been gunned down in cold blood…that stuff sounds much more like how a message board full of GOP members would react to some Democrats staging a protest. I obviously went about this all wrong tho. Lesson learned 

• Fuck You 2

56 minutes ago, Mole said:

But it certainly didn't warrant waste of taxpayer money for impeachment proceedings. And the same Republicans who were happy to attempt to impeach Clinton went full hypocrite during the Trump years with his corruption and impeachable offenses. Clinton fucked an intern and Trump fucked the entire nation.

• Hook 'Em 4