Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

5 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

Was in the Denver airport over the weekend and a young lady sat down next to me at the bar and was already completely and clearly drunk.  The bartender served her three more doubles over the course of an hour or so.  She just kept getting louder and more obnoxious by the minute.  At some point, she mentioned she was headed to Austin and I thought it was my turn to see some shenanigans.  Sure enough, she stumbles onto the same plane and sits down across the aisle from me.   She just passed out and snored the entire flight.  I was a little disappointed.  

I thought the same thing you posted above while watching the entire thing.  Idiots will ruin things for the rest of us, per usual.

She was into you, dawg.

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Lulz. Ghetto airport. Should play the Elvis song “In the Ghetto” on a loop…I should not be laughing so hard at this but I am. Tickets low as $1.37. American Dollars. I don’t want to hear about how people don’t have the money to travel man. 

One social media commenter writes, “LOL at writing flight info by hand, just like some restaurant’s daily specials. Lack of gender separated toilets, aesthetics of old bus stations.” Another says, “Still better than JFK.”

https://viewfromthewing.com/chinas-most-ghetto-airport-handwritten-flight-info-1-37-tickets/

I've seen worse on some Greek islands 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Lulz. Ghetto airport. Should play the Elvis song “In the Ghetto” on a loop…I should not be laughing so hard at this but I am. Tickets low as $1.37. American Dollars. I don’t want to hear about how people don’t have the money to travel man. 

One social media commenter writes, “LOL at writing flight info by hand, just like some restaurant’s daily specials. Lack of gender separated toilets, aesthetics of old bus stations.” Another says, “Still better than JFK.”

https://viewfromthewing.com/chinas-most-ghetto-airport-handwritten-flight-info-1-37-tickets/

i got her beat:

2023-11-01_23-20-53.thumb.jpg.1951e898a2078d1b1a44fc006e4c9b43.jpg

2023-11-01_23-15-04.thumb.jpg.d1fb71e435997d3a65eea5e4c5e1cf62.jpg

(not much to choose from on google street view and, in fairness to leticia, they've built a much nicer terminal in the last few years)

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

He's pretty funny, but this bit is stupid af. 
That's my favorite bit he's done. But it probably depends on one's view of guns. I played it for my best friend who's ex special forces and has 30+ guns and he laughed uncomfortably through it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

What an entitled, self promoting cunt. 

https://www.insider.com/delta-employee-threatened-remove-grammy-nominated-passenger-wouldnt-stop-singing-2023-11#:~:text=A Delta Air Lines crew,the employee did his job

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cze8gBvp4DA

A Grammy-nominated singer was nearly booted from a Delta Air Lines flight after continually attempting to sing her newly released song.

The passenger, Bobbi Storm, took to Instagram on Saturday to share a video of the altercation between her and a Delta crew member. In the video, Storm walked up the aisle before being told to sit back down.

The video showed her taking her seat and turning to the people around her to tell them she had just found out she was "up for two Grammys" and had released a new single titled "We Can't Forget Him."

"I sing for the Lord," Storm said in the video. Shortly after, the Delta crew member approached Storm and told her to "be quiet."

"I'm doing what the Lord is telling me to do," Storm continued.

The crew member repeatedly asked Storm in the video whether she could sit quietly during the flight.

"If you're not able to follow my instruction, you will not be able to take this flight," the employee continued. While Storm appeared to concede at first, when the crew member walked away, she said she'd continue to "sing it on the low" and then proceeded to do so.

On Sunday, a Delta representative told Insider the company had been in touch with Storm but declined to comment further other than to say, "For the safety of our customers and crew, it's always important to follow crew instructions."

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

She purposely had someone film the act where she pimps her song and that's it's available on "all platforms". Cunt knew exactly what she was doing by creating the fake drama. 

But yes, she did it for the Lord. This is how modern "christians" show their love for the Lord. Jesus wants me to make lots of money, y'all!

I imagine it being a craptastic song. Don't tell me otherwise at it will ruin my image of the event.

A woman has been ordered to pay American Airlines nearly $40,000 in restitution and has been banned from getting on a plane without first getting permission from her probation officer after she pleaded guilty to threatening passengers and flight attendants during a February 12, 2022, flight from Phoenix to Honolulu.

Cayla Farris reached a plea deal with prosecutors last week following last year’s incident, which stemmed from her refusal to wear a face mask – just a couple of months before a judge struck down the Biden administration’s controversial face mask mandate.

Just 30 minutes after takeoff, Cayla was warned by a flight attendant to put her face mask back, but after initially complying with the crew member’s instructions, she again slipped off her mask.

She then started “cursing at and threatening passengers and air crew members” and her behaviour became so wild that the flight attendants were left unable to properly perform their duties because they were so intimidated.

Flight attendants issued Cayla with a written warning, but she screwed up the paper and yelled out a profanity, prompting the Captain to turn the plane back around and return to Phoenix.

U.S. District Judge Susan M. Brnovich sentenced Cayla to a time-served sentence of 3.6 months in prison (after she was arrested for breaching her pre-trial conditions), and has been given three years of supervised release.

During her period of supervised release, Cayla will be barred from getting on a commercial aircraft unless she first obtains written permission. She has already been allowed to return to Hawaii, where she normally resides.

And to cover the significant costs of the diversion, Judge Brnovich ordered Cayla to pay American Airlines $38,952 in restitution. Cayla had, however, faced a maximum potential penalty of 20 years imprisonment plus a $250,000 fine for interfering with flight crew members.

Rules

Spoiler

Hawaii-bound flight returned to Phoenix due to woman's behavior

On 11/13/2023 at 9:50 AM, crash_davis said:

What an entitled, self promoting cunt. 

https://www.insider.com/delta-employee-threatened-remove-grammy-nominated-passenger-wouldnt-stop-singing-2023-11#:~:text=A Delta Air Lines crew,the employee did his job

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cze8gBvp4DA

A Grammy-nominated singer was nearly booted from a Delta Air Lines flight after continually attempting to sing her newly released song.

The passenger, Bobbi Storm, took to Instagram on Saturday to share a video of the altercation between her and a Delta crew member. In the video, Storm walked up the aisle before being told to sit back down.

The video showed her taking her seat and turning to the people around her to tell them she had just found out she was "up for two Grammys" and had released a new single titled "We Can't Forget Him."

"I sing for the Lord," Storm said in the video. Shortly after, the Delta crew member approached Storm and told her to "be quiet."

"I'm doing what the Lord is telling me to do," Storm continued.

The crew member repeatedly asked Storm in the video whether she could sit quietly during the flight.

"If you're not able to follow my instruction, you will not be able to take this flight," the employee continued. While Storm appeared to concede at first, when the crew member walked away, she said she'd continue to "sing it on the low" and then proceeded to do so.

On Sunday, a Delta representative told Insider the company had been in touch with Storm but declined to comment further other than to say, "For the safety of our customers and crew, it's always important to follow crew instructions."

Just another example of why the Grammy's are meaningless.  They'll nominate anyone for just about anything.   I think their strategy is that if they nominate enough people, the nominees will convince friends and family to actually tune in to watch or care in the slightest.  Viral marketing, baby!

Edited by Samson's Wig
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Just another example of why the Grammy's are meaningless.  They'll nominate anyone for just about anything.   I think their strategy is that if they nominate enough people, the nominees will convince friends and family to actually tune in to watch or care in the slightest.  Viral marketing, baby!

Sturgill said when he saw Merle use one as a doorstop it put some perspective on it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

Plane turns back to JFK after horse escapes on board

https://www.cnn.com/travel/horse-escapes-on-boeing-747/index.html

Wat?

In the recordings, Air Traffic Control can be heard granting the pilots’ request to return to JFK Airport and, because the plane was too heavy, to dump 20 tonnes of fuel east of Nantucket.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wat?

plane has a maximum landing weight which is lower than the maximum takeoff weight (dynamic impact of hitting the runway vs. relatively static weight of loading the plane, i assume), so had to dump fuel.

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

tbh, Frontier, Spirit etc... really provide a valuable service to capture the lion's share of this nonsense.  maybe they should be monetized when crazy shit goes viral on their planes.

This makes a lot of sense. The smh antics of these passengers turning these Walmarts of the sky into a zoo actually keep them off flights of people without significant psychosocial issues. Bravo Spirit and Frontier.

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

We got a frontier twofer, a crazy bitch followed up by a stupid religious bitch.

Want to see what a flight path looks like when you realize the whole plane is erupting into madness? It looks like this, like a U-turn in the sky:

flightplan.jpg

https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/FFT1161/history/20231116/1955Z/KHOU/KDEN

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Want to see what a flight path looks like when you realize the whole plane is erupting into madness? It looks like this, like a U-turn in the sky:

flightplan.jpg

https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/FFT1161/history/20231116/1955Z/KHOU/KDEN

That video reminds me of the movie Event Horizon (terrible, but has moments) where they see the video of the crew all going nuts and killing each other. 

16 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

flightplan.jpg

Pilot made good on his Dad threat. "DONT MAKE ME TURN THIS THING AROUND!" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Frontier. Woman pees in the aisle. Video in the link.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/11/23/report-woman-pulls-pants-down-in-aisle-during-florida-flight-to-relieve-herself/

Footage shared with News 6 by passenger Julie Hartman shows the woman saying, “Sorry, everybody” before pulling down her pants and squatting in the aisle.

The woman indicated that she intended to relieve herself in the aisle after reportedly being told she couldn’t use the bathroom by a flight attendant.

[EXCLUSIVE: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s FREE) | PINIT! Share your photos]

Other passengers on the flight can be heard shouting at her, with one saying that there were children on the plane.

However, she was seen pulling her pants back up before yelling, “I don’t give a (expletive). No, (expletive) you! I gotta go pee!” She eventually walked away and confronted a flight attendant.