Dude plays 8 YEARS of CFB

Parliament

Some of his youngest teammates at ETSU were in the fifth grade when he first started playing college football at Temple in 2014.

I'd like to see their math on this one. Someone who was in fifth grade in the fall of 2014 would be in, you guessed it, 12th grade right now. Does he really have multiple teammates who skipped a grade in middle school or high school? Doubtful.

36 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'd like to see their math on this one. Someone who was in fifth grade in the fall of 2014 would be in, you guessed it, 12th grade right now. Does he really have multiple teammates who skipped a grade in middle school or high school? Doubtful.

And if they did, would they be enrolled at ETSU?

6 hours ago, Parliament said:

Interesting.  ETSU is only about 30 mins from my house.  Never heard of the guy, but then I don't really follow ETSU football.

16 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Taylor Martinez at Corn

I really thought this thread would be about Taylor or the travels of Tate Martell.
Claim to fame, I was Tate play in Spartan Stadium in 2018, Buckeye fan sitting near me was super excited when Tater got in the game yammering on about this kid being the future starting QB for the franchise

21 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

Interesting.  ETSU is only about 30 mins from my house.  Never heard of the guy, but then I don't really follow ETSU football.

20 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

ETSU is about 16 hours and 48 minutes from my house.  I’ve never heard of him either.  

I have no idea where ETSU is relative to my house. In fact, I have no idea where ETSU is beyond the vague area of East Tennessee.

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

There was a short white receiver that Texas had under John Mackovic and for the life of me I can't remember his name, but I know he played 6 years. 

Mike Adams is the only WR I can think of in the early to mid 90s who played more than 4 years. But he wasn't white. Still isn't.