• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Agreed. 

Hey Billy, I was looking at a pic of VY standing in confetti the other day, and it reminded me how you’ll never understand that feeling.  JFF with a firecracker in his mouth is as close as you’ll ever get.   I wanted to let you know, it feels fucking great. A moment I shared with family and friends that will beer be forgotten.  Anyways, go fuck yourself, and BTHO facial symmetry.  Whoop!

If you want to make sure he reads this, you need to add "Open letter to Billy" at the front.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Although I am seeing some news articles saying this year’s flu is bad, why is aggy the only team in the entire U S of A that is having a flu outbreak which just happens to take out the guy who had his head violently slammed against the turf last week?

Also, has anyone heard from @Randolph Duke?  This is the best aggy meltdown since 77-0 and he’s not here to revel in it. He obviously got some advice to take a break from the boards for his own well being, but surely someone can check on the poor dude to make sure he’s still in the land of the living. 

He’s in an orgasm induced coma.

It’ll eventually wear off.

• Haha 1

The Aggy brain-trust (I use that term loosely) who signed Jimbo to the insane contract clearly did not perform some of the most basic risk analysis before doing so. 

A simple 3-part question like, "If we need to make a change after year X, what will it cost us, will we be willing to pay it, and will we have the cash?"  In a real business, if the answers are not "we know, yes, and yes" then you do not proceed with the contract.  For Aggy, the answers are "holy shit, maybe, and no."  I think. that was the answer when the signed him and it is definitely the answer today, esp. if you have legally minded Aggys looking for reasons for cause.  Actually, when signed, the answers were likely, "Don't care got Jimbo; Don't care Got Jimbo; and Don't care got Jimbo"

We all believe a contract like this is foolish.  If you willing to eat the political shit-sandwich and pay the cash, then the contract was "fine."  Risk/reward/etc.

Don't forget that Jimbo was the 2000s version of BoB.  His name showed up as a candidate for EVERY OC and tier-2 HC search.  Perhaps Aggy believed a 10-year deal was the only way to secure him.

The question Aggy needs to be asking themselves at this point: is it worth it to pay out the entire contract to get rid of him?  Short-term pain for long-term gain?

When a CEO is fired by a board, this is one of the questions they ask.  I am fairly certain the board concludes, "Yes it is worth $80+ million to get rid of that person" once the cut ties.  Aggy needs to answer the same question. 

re: A&M will be down roughly 20 players from the preseason 2 deep today due to flu/injuryPosted on 11/5/22 at 10:04 am to Roger Klarvin
bkm1.png
Should maybe just opt out of this game too then huh? 

Little Texas feeling sick? Little Texas need it’s blankey? Tummy hurt lil Texas?

All that money and you idiots can't afford flu shots???? 

aggy is so pitiful looking for sympathy. Forfeit already and leave the SEC. You guys are always full of a bunch of bullsh*t excuses.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2022: $85,950,000
2023: $76,800,000
2024: $67,550,000
2025: $58,200,000
2026: $48,750,000
2027: $39,200,000
2028: $29,550,000
2029: $19,800,000
2030: $9,950,000

image.jpeg.e26f26eb59beda1d483bd56d30a4b0c9.jpeg

I cant imagine what those fucking tools will give their next coach. Saban could probably get $1B

• Hook 'Em 4