• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Liucci as the lapdog is the chef's kiss. One of you assholes should share it with him.

Maybe add AD Bjork holding a shotgun to Jimbo's back?

I'm realizing now that it would have been better if Petrino was holding their love-child, Billy Liucci. Oh well, so close to greatness.   

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, BornOrange said:

Other than location, is there really a difference?

There's a huge difference. Commerce is D1 now. Kingsville is still and forever will be D2. Plus, in the Chennault Cup, the trophy we played them in football for, they're our bitch! 

Also, Commerce has no ties to aggy when it comes to the Corps dorks or hulabaloo bullshit. In fact, most of our alumni are East Texas State diploma holders. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I'm confident the renowned scholars over in liucciville will approach this topic in their typical erudite fashion (Prairie View A&M wants to leave the Texas A&M University System)

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3375684/2

As an aside, I stumbled across the staff directory for Texags and its something else. 

https://texags.com/staff

Apparently it takes 50 gomers to keep that engine purring, and they are every bit as diverse as you would expect. Even the one blaggie is named "Sample."

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They think that stupid ring makes them look smart. Newsflash: it doesn’t. Having worked in the international oil and gas industry for over 25 years, I know that the overwhelming amount of people in the world that don’t live in the US think that a college ring is stupid. Makes the wearer look provincial, naive, and dumb.

Which, now that I type it, I guess is exactly the point of the aggy ring. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

'Devon Achane gets drafted. Todd McShay says he ran behind a "paper mache offensive line" at Texas A&M and David Pollack follows with "and that archaic offen

Just another reason for the gomers to bring back the Wing T. After all were not they running it in 1939?

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm confident the renowned scholars over in liucciville will approach this topic in their typical erudite fashion (Prairie View A&M wants to leave the Texas A&M University System)

As an aside, I stumbled across the staff directory for Texags and its something else. 

Apparently it takes 50 gomers to keep that engine purring, and they are every bit as diverse as you would expect. Even the one blaggie is named "Sample."

At least Billy's got a spot for his momma on the payroll.  

Her name...

e27bb1ab-30be-4832-9227-dae75b2db7c4_text.gif.0c371da9196e2624a1da7bd9186c2170.gif

3 hours ago, Leanderman said:

'Devon Achane gets drafted. Todd McShay says he ran behind a "paper mache offensive line" at Texas A&M and David Pollack follows with "and that archaic offen

Just another reason for the gomers to bring back the Wing T. After all were not they running it in 1939?

No. Nor was anyone else.

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Just some alumni running his mouth. PVAMU would be extremely foolish to leave behind the $$$ of not only being in a major system but a recipient of the PUF which they would also lose access to if they went Indy.

As if aggy shared any substantial amount of the PUF with PV for decades until they were exposed.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

What does that fucktard think he’s talking about? He’s so obsessed with us that he’s imagining things?

He did a thumbs up gesture but that's a Phillies thing and has nothing to do with aggy.  Just like everything else aggy couldn't come up with an original gesture so they just co-opted something else 

Out of that 50 there are 4 or 5 non-aggy which is quite a surprise...but then again at least one is married into the cult and a couple other "support staffers" are still in HS and no doubt dream of being aggy.

On 4/30/2023 at 6:50 AM, Blotto said:

I'm confident the renowned scholars over in liucciville will approach this topic in their typical erudite fashion (Prairie View A&M wants to leave the Texas A&M University System)://texags.com/staff

Didn't they already get more money from Bezos' ex than aggy has ever given them?

23 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

He did a thumbs up gesture but that's a Phillies thing and has nothing to do with aggy.  Just like everything else aggy couldn't come up with an original gesture so they just co-opted something else 

Just like they own ‘Howdy’ and the number 12.

I was watching the game live and never once did it cross my mind that Clemens was gesturing anything beyond a hook ‘em and then the Phillies team shenanigans.

FuckTexas A&M.  Nobody was even thinking remotely about the Disaster on the Brazos.

Edited by slorch

On 4/30/2023 at 1:12 PM, JesusSweatDuck said:

Will aggy sue the Phillies for the thumb gesture?   That's the aggy thing to do.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, MH BEVO said:

Leave Billy’s sister wife alone. She doesn’t know any better. 

I’ve heard insurance salesman from NW Houston tell me “we need more of the Delores Liuccis of the world running this country “.  They say she is the salt of the earth.  The used an interesting term, said she’s a “good AG”.  These men were mesmerizing.