Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

16 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

More manly than our faggy, dildo-y block T. Their T brings fear.

image.png.a0c28bbf11997339b96e4a8d489dd5f5.png

I didn't state what you say I do. I doubt you can write about the Longhorns and manage to be straight serious with no exquisite insults. Not many posters here are simply about serious sports conversation. It would indeed get boring pretty fast if most people didn't either successfully or unsuccessfully try their hands at wit. The spectrum should include a dry absurdist like Futureman or a would-be beat poet like dangersnax. 

1 I'm not burdened by directly descended grandchildren. My sad jumble of DNA ends with me. You're welcome. As for the ignore function, I've got a few people on it. They've mostly got themselves crowd sourced by now. I can scroll by a bad or trolling post with great ease.

2 I don't blame you for the projection, but I was neither trying to insult anyone nor do I believe that I did so. The post was serious as a heart attack. Plus, I can throw a decent barb here and there, but I'm not prolific enough to catch up with the best here.

I can’t tell what you’re attempting with footnote 1 without actually properly quoting me or “at-ing” me so I’d have any idea you responded. It did make me laugh though.  “I’m fine with the technology, dammit!”

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Really?  It's academically inferior to UF, and has won 20 "national titles" compared to 47 for the Gators.  I'm kinda thinking they belong in the Aggie discussion.

It also has a similar "coed" history (it was once a women's-only school) and similar confusing origin story with its big brother (F$U was created before UF and was once called University of Florida).

• Hook 'Em 1

So, the comparison between 2020 TAMU and 2023 Texas- the Ags lost Alabama by four TDs, 24-52. It was 14-35 at the half. 

It wasn’t just misfortune that kept the Ags out of the playoffs. No one, and I mean no one, wanted to watch the two teams play again. 

In 2023, Texas was helped significantly in that they beat Bama, by two scores. 

(Say, who was the Bama OC in 2020? I’ll bet that guy is pretty good)

44 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I forgot these dorks have club hockey

GFLyrNYXoAIZa5-?format=jpg&name=large

That's just sad. 

edit:  the least ridiculous thing in that pic is the yell leaders in their 1950s sweaters.   That's how embarrassed everyone else in that pic should feel.

Edited by Mr. Drummond
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

That's just sad. 

edit:  the least ridiculous thing in that pic is the yell leaders in their 1950s sweaters.   That's how embarrassed everyone else in that pic should feel.

What makes it sadder is that they were taking all these pics after beating us in a club hockey game that was an exhibition and doesn't count for the season or league play.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I forgot these dorks have club hockey

GFLyrNYXoAIZa5-?format=jpg&name=large

That fat bitch on the left must be the goalie. It's a huge advantage when the goalie's hips are wider than the goal itself. Nothing is getting past her unless someone uses a donut as a distraction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, statsman said:

Another difference- Sark is now in the top 10 of coaches’ salaries. Although the annual rate is larger for Sark than Jimbo, didn’t his contract put him in the top three?

The main difference that aggy does not seem to understand is that Sark has already won a championship, something aggy hasn't done since 1998.

Dammit, there's a Yell Leaders/Milkmen/All-Whites/A&M being an almost all-white school/Rink Ice being crystal white/Hockey being played by whitest of white people imagery joke in here somewhere.  

Something, something, jizz jar.  

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

SIAP:  Some outfit called the Gig 'em Gazette thinks we made a horrible mistake with Sark's contract.  Of course, there's a whole lot of "if this hadn't happened on that play then Texas would have finished 17th in their conference"  rationalizing going on. 

https://gigemgazette.com/posts/longhorns-make-huge-mistake-sark-contract-aggie-football-fans-love-it

Aggy seems to think Sark's contract is similar to Jimbos: https://aggieswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/18/texas-aggies-football-jimbo-fisher-texas-longhorns-steve-sarkisian-contract-extension/

Except for that whole "coming off of a conference championship and top 3 finish" thing. And the fact that Aggy will still be paying Jimbo after Sark's contract expires. But of course, they squint at Texas, and only see their jizz jar sheep humping visage.

Also, "Doomed to repeat history" only applies if you have a dogshit miserable history. Texas has an awesome history and is one of the winningest programs ever. Texas repeating history is a good thing. Aggy, not so much.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/18/2024 at 2:35 PM, Xminus6 said:

I think my favorite part about this statue is that there's absolutely no detail around the guys FUPA/crotch. Just smoothly-flowing curves as if he were wearing a mumu. It's like the sculptor thought it would be too gay to sculpt around the dude's junk Tra-la-la so he just decided to leave that part out.

Fixed it for aggy milkman-speak.

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

this is a PSA for anyone that decides to go to pyle this year..... NEVER EVER go anywhere south of the 20-yard line in front of THE DISH.....  it will collapse in our lifetimes at the cost of thousands of lives, in the name of "MOAR THAN THE SIPS" they will become MARTYRS to the cause

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this is a PSA for anyone that decides to go to pyle this year..... NEVER EVER go anywhere south of the 20-yard line in front of THE DISH.....  it will collapse in our lifetimes at the cost of thousands of lives, in the name of "MOAR THAN THE SIPS" they will become MARTYRS to the cause

WTF is "THE DISH"?

8 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

They's consider it a win if it kills 12,012.

22 hours ago, TheAuditor said:

More Horns Down than Thumbs Up in that picture.   They'd rather show their ass to us then celebrate any kind of success.  

Its not like they have much of a choice in the matter. You only need so many "1939! Whoop!" t-shirts 

52 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Thank you, @Vertigo, for reminding us to never forget the sacrifices of the Aggies who fought for our freedoms. Let the glory of how they bravely defended Kyle Field from the intruders from SMU endure forever in this heroic memorial!  

Battle-of-Kyle-Field-Master.jpg

Is the guy on the left a eunuch? He ain't got no dick!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/19/2024 at 9:22 AM, Tex Pete said:

That fat bitch on the left must be the goalie. It's a huge advantage when the goalie's hips are wider than the goal itself. Nothing is getting past her unless someone uses a donut as a distraction.

I thought cows ate  grass and hay. Wouldn't a donut make them sick?