Clark Field Collective - Texas $10 Million NIL Deal

Viper

On 12/1/2021 at 11:39 AM, THUJONE said:

Yes and it goes to show just how dumb they are. There was already an uneven playing field with us on the downslope side. It was just a dark money, illegal playing field. They were fine with that so long as it wasn't "uneven" out in the open. Fuck them. Now it's legal and the NCAA can fuck right off if the see-saw flips.

Except the elites are doing both now. We have to advertise ours while they are silently promoting bags + fat NIL deals. We’re still on the down slope. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Good, because I'm really sick of the have-nots winning every single year under the current setup.

Football gods and such … right about the time we have this thing fully weaponized I expect there will be a push for an agreement at the P5 level to cap NIL to make sure it is ‘fair and equitable’.   

we just can’t nice things anymore.  

5 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Except the elites are doing both now. We have to advertise ours while they are silently promoting bags + fat NIL deals. We’re still on the down slope. 

You're just flat wrong on the NIL side, which is par for the course, I guess. But maybe enlighten me and tell me where the fat NIL deals are that are in the shadows. If you reference the Bryce Young type of stuff like an idiot, let's preempt that with Robinson and others at Texas seeing similar shit. That isn't school or alumni driven. So which school alumni bases are driving "fat NIL deals"?

On 12/2/2021 at 8:22 PM, Knighthawk said:

It’s professional college football with no salary cap.   The have's will win out long term.  

I’m trying to understand how do the the dirty handlers will adapt and monetize in the future …

Recruiting signing bonus are still against the rules. 

Poverty won't be as much of a decision driver, but greed isn't going away.

2 hours ago, Snacks said:

Recruiting signing bonus are still against the rules. 

Poverty won't be as much of a decision driver, but greed isn't going away.

It's against the rules but easy enough to work around.  After a couple of years of history, it will be well-understood what a recruit is going to get at any particular school in his first year, based on position and rating.  And special bonuses will become understood as well.  The talk will be under the table and the money won't be paid until enrollment so it all looks nice and above board.  The "have not" cheater schools might still attempt some bag tactics, but recruits are going to know they'll stand to make a lot more at a "have" if they just play the game.

Edited by utee94

"Dunne made his elite debut with the United States. Classic and finished twentieth in the free body, thirty-third in the all around, thirty-fifth in the beam, thirty-sixth in the jump and thirty-ninth in the beam. She didn’t make it to the national championships."

She could finish, and cum in first on my beam anytime!

Surly slipping???

ctj stated yesterday, and burton this morning, another part of this venture will be announced today at noon.

The details will reportedly apply specifically to the oline group.

Looking forward to the day we line up an oline comparable to scott-studdard-sendlein-allen-blalock

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

I will be posting the announcement here as well at 1PM. Look for a banner and a thread in the football board. 

I know there was mention of 3 major portions of this NIL enhancement. 

Please tell me one of these will be incentives structured ? Is that even possible with the way the laws are written ? 

EX: 10k per sack, 20k per interception etc obviously making up numbers here just examples 

Edited by BigHornedLurker

17 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I know there was mention of 3 major portions of this NIL enhancement. 

Please tell me one of these will be incentives structured ? Is that even possible with the way the laws are written ? 

EX: 10k per sack, 20k per interception etc obviously making up numbers here just examples 

That's illegal

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

LSU is big mad. Don’t have a 247 membership but apparently we are ruining college football again 

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/board/59425/Contents/getting-ridiculous-and-out-of-hand-quickly--177525480/?page=1

Lulz.  Every spare-ass cheater school that relies on a bag game but can't compete with real money above the table, is going to have a problem with us.

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

LSU is big mad. Don’t have a 247 membership but apparently we are ruining college football again 

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/board/59425/Contents/getting-ridiculous-and-out-of-hand-quickly--177525480/?page=1

A school that has multiple dispositions discussing fraud related to recruit payments AND employs Will Wade can kindly go fuck itself.