[News/Updates] Mass Shooting at Robb Elementary Uvalde - 5/24/2022

Ghost of LL

7 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Every cop in that hallway should be arrested. Especially the hand sanitizer guy. Complete lack of caring. If any cop or Leo doesn't stand up calling for action they are just as guilty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

once tried and convicted their punishment should be listening to the (thankfully redacted) audio of children screaming for their lives, all day, every day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, strangulation! said:

once tried and convicted their punishment should be listening to the (thankfully redacted) audio of children screaming for their lives, all day, every day.

They gave no fucks when they heard it live. What's a recording going to do?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jshep34 said:

Every cop in that hallway should be arrested. Especially the hand sanitizer guy. Complete lack of caring. If any cop or Leo doesn't stand up calling for action they are just as guilty.

1 hour ago, strangulation! said:

36 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I just got done with the 82 minute video. I knew it was going to be bad but wow that was worse than I ever could have imagined. Every single one of those police officers should be placed under arrest.

Have you all been living under a rock w/r/t police obligations? There is nothing they can be arrested for. The Supreme Court has literally ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect and/or serve. A cop could just sit there and blow bubbles while watching someone mow down 50 kids and there would be no legal penalty.

Conversely they can kill someone in a plaid shirt and suffer no penalty because there was only a department policy against killing someone in a striped shirt. Ok, that last part had just a bit of hyperbole but not the first. There is nothing these shit bags can be arrested for.

• Like 4

Have you all been living under a rock w/r/t police obligations? There is nothing they can be arrested for. The Supreme Court has literally ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect and/or serve. A cop could just sit there and blow bubbles while watching someone mow down 50 kids and there would be no legal penalty.
Conversely they can kill someone in a plaid shirt and suffer no penalty because there was only a department policy against killing someone in a striped shirt. Ok, that last part had just a bit of hyperbole but not the first. There is nothing these shit bags can be arrested for.
I know they can't be charged. I just wish they could be.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

This was the preeminent singular act of courage and heroism by the law enforcement in Uvalde on that fateful day.
Which was of course the one brave man in uniform risking his life to sanitize his hands as school kids were being slaughtered.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Uvalde mayor claimed that the video was going to be shown to the families on Sunday, but a different member of the panel later said that the video released today was never going to be shown to the victims' families. "That part of the video was not supposed to be what they're doing on Sunday."

I'm not sure of the reason for the Mayor and the Council's hysteria about the tape release...the gun shots happened and everyone knows it. What was unknown was how many fucking police were standing around, jerking each other off while the murderer was inside one of the rooms shooting children and teachers.

After watching the video I'm a little surprised those worthless fucking pigs didn't set up a delivery from Domino's so they could feast while they were waiting for the murderer to cease shooting.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Uvalde mayor seems to be playing some game of his own. I sense he’s not on the up and up. Typical politician thing.

He’s definitely acting odd.  Prior to all of this, he may have thought he’d go beyond just being mayor of Uvalde.

Or he’s been warned by somebody to watch what he says.  Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.  This shit could be some kind of combination of a Boss Hogg-style situation and a standoff - a bunch of people ready to publicly point fingers at everybody else.

Edited by atomheartbevo

My gawd I would not be able to leave the fuckkng room without beating the fuck out out of that mayor and all those assholes sitting there if I was remotely impacted by that COWARDLY clusterfuck.

The fucking play military soldiers in that hallway had one mission, to KILL.

They fucking stood by like little fucking tacticool call of duty playing motherfuckers and got their shit pushed in by some psychopath. May each and every one of those fuckers never be able to sleep and get haunted by those poor little souls.

FUCK!!!!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 hours ago, Chopper said:

After watching the video I'm a little surprised those worthless fucking pigs didn't set up a delivery from Domino's so they could feast while they were waiting for the murderer to cease shooting.

But man, they sure looked cool with all of that gear on.  Fucking LARPers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

it's weird how the playbook gets distributed to all these people.  everyone in this position knows to attack the media.  that'll score a few points.  that'll get the heat off you a little.

I don't think that's gonna work here.

14 hours ago, HenryJames said:

The mayor says he wants everyone held accountable then defends that fat fucking piece of shit cop who got “grazed” by saying “he went down that hall 3 times trying to get in that room”.  FUCKING BULLSHIT.  If that cowardly fat fuck had “tried” to get in that room, he would either be dead, or a national hero for having single handedly stopped the shooter.  So fucking enraging.  Fuck the mayor of Uvalde up his ass.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SamsCorner said:

I don't think that's gonna work here.

I agree at the local level they are not going to let the "The press was wrong to release this" outweigh the content of the video.  At the local level there will be consequences.

State and Federal - They are all in CYA mode and look over there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s definitely acting odd.  Prior to all of this, he may have thought he’d go beyond just being mayor of Uvalde.

Or he’s been warned by somebody to watch what he says.  Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.  This shit could be some kind of combination of a Boss Hogg-style situation and a standoff - a bunch of people ready to publicly point fingers at everybody else.

My sense is that he's there in the city taking the most direct heat while the state leaders have left him high and dry.

I watched the tape of the City Council meeting last night. He is not a happy man. A whole lot of what he was told was going to happen by the higher-ups (according to him), did not in fact happen. Meanwhile, McCraw, Abbott, and Arredondo aren't sitting in front of the people fielding questions and comments.

Says that there were more than 90 DPS officers on the scene and McCraw is covering for them not doing anything either.

2 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

The mayor says he wants everyone held accountable then defends that fat fucking piece of shit cop who got “grazed” by saying “he went down that hall 3 times trying to get in that room”.  FUCKING BULLSHIT. 

You are right. What makes it more troubling and funnier is he said (more than once, I think) "I haven't watched the whole film. Just the first 4 minute clip." Someone ask that ignorant POS how he thinks he knows shit about what happened if he didn't watch the tape. Also how can it be 7 weeks later and he still hasn't viewed film of his craptastic pohlease force sitting on their ass while children were slaughtered?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1