God I love this site...

ztejas

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

I just think everyone here needs reminding every so often. It's pretty rare to be a part of a place this cool on the internet these days. I know everyone here bitches about everything and then some - including me - but I always come back to this community because it's such a rare enclave of intellectualism, off-brand humor, sports-knowledge and of course general shitheadery that is also virtually uncensored. 

And yeah - the world is a fucked up place and we all have our own reasons for thinking so. But talking about it here takes the sting away for a lot of us. Including me.

There's just nothing else like it. There really isn't. I have to take breaks because sometimes I get too worked up about shit that I've posted on here. But I always come back. 

That's it. 

I love it.

very smart people talking about current relevant topics.  I go here to get my politics, weather, football, and crazy random news fix. 

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

I just think everyone here needs reminding every so often. It's pretty rare to be a part of a place this cool on the internet these days. I know everyone here bitches about everything and then some - including me - but I always come back to this community because it's such a rare enclave of intellectualism, off-brand humor, sports-knowledge and of course general shitheadery that is also virtually uncensored. 

And yeah - the world is a fucked up place and we all have our own reasons for thinking so. But talking about it here takes the sting away for a lot of us. Including me.

There's just nothing else like it. There really isn't. I have to take breaks because sometimes I get too worked up about shit that I've posted on here. But I always come back. 

That's it. 

image.gif.ea93ab0051b31c6d90e900f4ed3d5356.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

That's it. 

ha gay GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

It was nice having a platform to enrage simpleminded Astros fans (is there any other kind?) but after they pushed our faces in the mattress this year it’s not fun anymore. 

I do think people in general take this site to seriously, who gives a shit what anon online people think about you or say. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

It was nice having a platform to enrage simpleminded Astros fans (is there any other kind?) but after they pushed our faces in the mattress this year it’s not fun anymore. 

I do think people in general take this site to seriously, who gives a shit what anon online people think about you or say. 

Why stop at this year. It’s literally every year for going on a decade. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Why stop at this year. It’s literally every year for going on a decade. 

This is the first year it’s been legit. 17-19 you guys were rampantly cheating, 20-21 it was pretty even. This year we just fucking suck and will miss the playoffs probably. At least it puts a damper on that “series of the year” talk earlier.

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

too seriously

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This is the first year it’s been legit. 17-19 you guys were rampantly cheating, 20-21 it was pretty even. This year we just fucking suck and will miss the playoffs probably. At least it puts a damper on that “series of the year” talk earlier.

Every team was cheating, including your vaunted Yankees.  Get over it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

That's it. 

Fuck you and the whole bunch of self-congratulatory fucks that repped you. I hope you were high as fuck last night. 

56 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Fuck you and the whole bunch of self-congratulatory fucks that repped you. I hope you were high as fuck last night. 

Oh for fuck’s sake Hefeweizen I was fucking around. 

8 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I know but I was participating in the spirit of the thread.  Send me a fuck you back if it hurt your fucking feelings, or don’t.

God I hate this site…

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

That's it. 

Share Discover GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

I know but I was participating in the spirit of the thread.  Send me a fuck you back if it hurt your fucking feelings, or don’t.

Just cuz..... Now can we go back to tracking world events, stupid stories and making fun of little brother? That is why we are all here right? 

And fuck the Yankees. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

That's it. 

dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

7 hours ago, Parliament said:

Stay out of the CR and put everyone who annoys you on ignore and yep, site is awesome.

could-you.gif

26 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

The best bunch of assholes on the interwebz. 

Cecily Strong Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

24 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Just cuz..... Now can we go back to tracking world events, stupid stories and making fun of little brother? That is why we are all here right? 

And fuck the Yankees. 

Shocked Leslie Jones GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1