Australia night club bans ugly people

Voldemort86

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/nightclub-bans-staring-without-verbal-consent-in-new-woke-policy/

this is fucking weird!

The only thing I hate about the “me too” movement and women being empowered is the unspoken rule in the work place and pretty much everywhere else in general “ if he’s hot, it’s flirting and if he’s not it’s harassment”.

The reason I hate it is because there are so many men out there who get accused of shit that isn’t serious. The ones who are creepers deserve to be busted, but too many women jump the gun and report some guy for comments that aren’t even border line. 

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

The only thing I hate about the “me too” movement and women being empowered is the unspoken rule in the work place and pretty much everywhere else in general “ if he’s hot, it’s flirting and if he’s not it’s harassment”.

This isn't a difficult concept to understand. It just means that there is a difference between wanted and unwanted attention. Good looking people are often in the wanted attention category and fuglies are always in the unwanted attention category.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

You know, I find it a little irritating that everyone is outraged by this nightclub having a “no unwanted staring” rule, but when someone is thrown out of a cheerleading practice for the exact same rule everyone just applauds and acts like I … my friend is the weird one.

Or getting thrown out for violating the “clothing required” ruke.

6 hours ago, F250 said:

This isn't a difficult concept to understand. It just means that there is a difference between wanted and unwanted attention. Good looking people are often in the wanted attention category and fuglies are always in the unwanted attention category.

A husband can slap his wife’s ass in the kitchen with no warning. A guy who’s gotten to the end of the date and she’s decided to get smushed up against him in the cab can get handsy. If she smiles at you when you catch her eye, go ahead and try to hold your gaze a bit longer 

I realize it’s a shocker but yes— the type of attention you give a woman should be predicated on your relationship to her as well as whether she wants that attention. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/nightclub-bans-staring-without-verbal-consent-in-new-woke-policy/

this is fucking weird!

The reason I hate it is because there are so many men out there who get accused of shit that isn’t serious. The ones who are creepers deserve to be busted, but too many women jump the gun and report some guy for comments that aren’t even border line. 

This is not targeting you if you notice a woman dancing or hanging at the bar, have a look, then turn back to your drink or get the courage to go say hello.

This is targeting the creepy mofo who shows up and leers at one woman or a group of women all night, following them around the club but never even trying to interact. There are a lot of assholes like that. The club likely decided there’s more money to be made in offering women an environment without that shit.  Very few men would be cool with a strange dude staring them down all night, so why should women tolerate it? 

Hard to believe but there are entire business where you can go if your aim is to drink alcohol and stare creepily at women dancing. The women in those places will even pretend they like the attention. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is not targeting you if you notice a woman dancing or hanging at the bar, have a look, then turn back to your drink or get the courage to go say hello.

This is targeting the creepy mofo who shows up and leers at one woman or a group of women all night, following them around the club but never even trying to interact. There are a lot of assholes like that. The club likely decided there’s more money to be made in offering women an environment without that shit.  Very few men would be cool with a strange dude staring them down all night, so why should women tolerate it? 

Hard to believe but there are entire business where you can go if your aim is to drink alcohol and stare creepily at women dancing. The women in those places will even pretend they like the attention. 

Wouldn’t these “ gentleman” be better served going to a strip club? 

7 hours ago, F250 said:

Finally I told him, leering is creepy, no woman wants your attention. They don't want you looking at them, smiling at them or talking to them. Fix you unibrow, shave your head, bleach your teeth, exercise, buy fashionable clothes and take them to the dry cleaners and lower your standards. You like very attractive women that will never have an interest in you! Never!!

You said that, in front of HR, and you weren't fired?  Your HR department, I like them.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, F250 said:

Early in my career I had the unfortunate experience of running an IT support department. Basically the goofballs like the guy in this cartoon. There was this one guy named Tom that looked like a human version of Mort Goldman that was reported to HR for harassment.

Tom was a 23 year old guy that suffered from early male pattern baldness. Bald on the crown with a receding hairline. The remaining hair was curly orange and it was poofy. He had a unibrow, yellow teeth, wore Bugle Boy brand that was extremely wrinkled. It looked like he would fold his shirts into tiny squares they were so wrinkled. He would wear Charlie Brown shoes, the guy was a mess.

So we are sitting in the office and he is genuinely confused about what he did wrong. He saw no harm in looking at a beautiful woman in the office. I had to repeatedly explain the difference between a glance and leering.

Finally I told him, leering is creepy, no woman wants your attention. They don't want you looking at them, smiling at them or talking to them. Fix you unibrow, shave your head, bleach your teeth, exercise, buy fashionable clothes and take them to the dry cleaners and lower your standards. You like very attractive women that will never have an interest in you! Never!!

The whole thing turned into a self improvement project that lasted for months. He never was reported for harassment again. The best part was that he reinvented his look based on The Shield's Vic Mackey and ended up dating a Surly Vic Mackey special.

You need to rent out the large conference room at the Ramada by the airport and have a seminar.   97% of Surly needs this information and should attend.  

• Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg1SMpTsJmk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here’s the post btw - it seems pretty obvious that the gist is “this place is for having fun not a haven for creeps and sexual predators”. It’s a stretch to get from this to what the article wrote but if you are a dickless incel who is triggered by terms like “safe space” and complain about how these cunts never go for nice guys like you I could understand how you’d feel targeted and write a dumb fucking article like this about a night club on the other side of the planet 

6AFBAF47-7DA0-4864-B0CF-13C65638940B.thumb.jpeg.b376891c4095aaa7d86510474423a20d.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

4 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Wouldn’t these “ gentleman” be better served going to a strip club? 

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg1SMpTsJmk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here’s the post btw - it seems pretty obvious that the gist is “this place is for having fun not a haven for creeps and sexual predators”. It’s a stretch to get from this to what the article wrote but if you are a dickless incel who is triggered by terms like “safe space” and complain about how these cunts never go for nice guys like you I could understand how you’d feel targeted and write a dumb fucking article like this about a night club on the other side of the planet 

6AFBAF47-7DA0-4864-B0CF-13C65638940B.thumb.jpeg.b376891c4095aaa7d86510474423a20d.jpeg

The part about calling the police seems a bit much.

I, on the other hand, always think to myself, "What would Nic Cage in 'Valley Girl' do?"

21 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

this is fucking weird!

Sounds like something someone with open restraining orders against them would say.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, F250 said:

Early in my career I had the unfortunate experience of running an IT support department. Basically the goofballs like the guy in this cartoon. There was this one guy named Tom that looked like a human version of Mort Goldman that was reported to HR for harassment.

Tom was a 23 year old guy that suffered from early male pattern baldness. Bald on the crown with a receding hairline. The remaining hair was curly orange and it was poofy. He had a unibrow, yellow teeth, wore Bugle Boy brand that was extremely wrinkled. It looked like he would fold his shirts into tiny squares they were so wrinkled. He would wear Charlie Brown shoes, the guy was a mess.

So we are sitting in the office and he is genuinely confused about what he did wrong. He saw no harm in looking at a beautiful woman in the office. I had to repeatedly explain the difference between a glance and leering.

The whole thing turned into a self improvement project that lasted for months. He never was reported for harassment again. The best part was that he reinvented his look based on The Shield's Vic Mackey and ended up dating a Surly Vic Mackey special.

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously though, I always imagine clubs are magnets for creeps, including those with traditionally attractive features. It’s gotta be hard enough dealing with date rape drugs, they gotta deal with Milton looking mother fuckers staring down chicks uncomfortably. Good looking guys do it too sometimes. I imagine it’s more about confidence, if you like her take your shot and say hi. If not interested move on. I imagine it’s become a problem there and I think we know the type who would bitch and use the virtue signaling word “woke” and why they are just so damn angry, reeks of LDE.

0235B5DD-5D42-420A-9BA9-BD7FE074A61A.jpeg

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 2