Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm a little stoned, but the very end of this clip is just killing me

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/10fh68c/can_i_post_a_thirst_trap/

I only watched it once, and I'm old, but I don't understand anything that is going on here. What are those noises? Is she farting or queefing?  Is a thirst trap like a trap for horny dudes?  

did that mispronunciation literally cost him one million dollars?  if he says it right does he keep that money?

He keeps the money he would’ve won,probably had at least 5 grand minimum the way he was guessing the letters..

The million comes at the final puzzle, which he needs to advance to, where he spins the smaller wheel at a chance of landing on an envelope with $1M. And then having to solve that puzzle too.

So he had loops to go through by A shot is better than no shot at the final puzzle
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I only watched it once, and I'm old, but I don't understand anything that is going on here. What are those noises? Is she farting or queefing?  Is a thirst trap like a trap for horny dudes?  

Yes, she said something early in the video about being the queef queen. Thats probably what she's known for. Thirst trap is exactly as you guessed. She's complaining that she can't do a hot girl video thing cause everyone is just there for the queefs. 

12 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

We’re so fucked. We really should bomb that company, kill everyone that works there, and napalm every data center they have files in.

When a battery breakthrough happens and these things can run for weeks at a time on a single charge, it will be time to freak out.  Until then, we only need to play keep-it-away-from-the-charger for 60 minutes before humans win.   

• Like 1

I took my mom out to my sister’s place in Bellville after church today.  I haven’t been out there in quite a while and noticed a new burger place in town.  I was going to stop in, but then I figured that I would pay for a hamburger, get served a shit sandwich, and then be accused of stealing it on my way out.

4CBAA601-3B88-4BC0-A9B1-FC6E6B1034BD.jpeg

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1