Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

i've waited a bit but yeah he needs to find the bench. great arm strength but not much else. bad footwork, doesn't feel pressure well at all, can't make any plays off schedule, checks down way too early, just not good right now. a well coached D will manipulate him like TCU is doing here.

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I assumed that was a troll. If he is serious, he needs immediate help. 

That was prior to their scoring drive. They seem to be finding their footing a little bit, but Quinn was moving it before half too. I really just think we need to feed Bijan and pass only when totally necessary in the 2nd half. 

2 minutes ago, staboner said:

i've waited a bit but yeah he needs to find the bench. great arm strength but not much else. bad footwork, doesn't feel pressure well at all, can't make any plays off schedule, checks down way too early, just not good right now. a well coached D will manipulate him like TCU is doing here.

Sadly, if we had a HC worth a shit, he would call plays Quinn is comfortable with and gets points, but our dumb fuck is like, throw it deep!

• Hook 'Em 1

Gotta put in Card. Quinn has been very bad the last few weeks. It’s time to take off the Burnt orange colored glasses. everyone can see it. Let Card come in and try and light a spark. It really couldn’t hurt. Yes, the receivers have dropped two passes but the rest has been almost unwatchable. This TCU defense is not great but we are making them look like it. Beyond frustrating. 

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sadly, if we had a HC worth a shit, he would call plays Quinn is comfortable with and gets points, but our dumb fuck is like, throw it deep!

for sure that is also a big ass problem. he seems very rigid in his 1st half plan and overall philosophy. it works lots of the time but when not it seems like we can't reorg and find any rhythm at all. just none. thats on the HC

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

You idiots keep spouting this out like Sark is telling Ewers to throw the ball deep. It’s Ewers shitty ass decision making and not coming off his first read. The play call isn’t throw it deep dumb fucks. 

Anyway some of you guys can keep trying to scapegoat Sark or Worthy but the truth of the matter thus far is just that Ewers just isn’t that guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yes, statistically. But the frustrating part about it is he looked good v Bama while he was in and he absolutely beat the ever loving fuck out of (a very bad) OU. I mean he dominated those ass clowns so it would stand to reason he has some sort of physical ability. His issues seem 100% mental and I cannot understand it. It’s as frustrated as I’ve been with our QB play in a very long time because I think he actually does have the physical tools he’s just a shitty inconsistent freshman who maybe is too fucking high on his own supply or something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

You idiots keep spouting this out like Sark is telling Ewers to throw the ball deep. It’s Ewers shitty ass decision making and not coming off his first read. The play call isn’t throw it deep dumb fucks. 

Anyway some of you guys can keep trying to scapegoat Sark or Worthy but the truth of the matter thus far is just that Ewers just isn’t that guy. 

You know how you stop that? The COACH says hey Quinn, If you throw that deep ball again, I’m benching you 

it’s on Sark. Stop pretending like Sark is just a passive party in this. Jesus 

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet