FSU/LSU from the Superdome - 6:30 pm ABC

ztejas

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

7 to 8 games out of how many?? That's a very low percentage overall.

This game was nothing more than 2 subpar teams playing regarded football. Like the Dolphins playing the Jets.

College is just an appetizer for the NFL in terms of talent and entertainment.

We get it you like the women at preseason NFL games better than coeds

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 to 8 games out of how many?? That's a very low percentage overall.

This game was nothing more than 2 subpar teams playing regarded football. Like the Dolphins playing the Jets.

College is just an appetizer for the NFL in terms of talent and entertainment.

Fucking skinny chicks is just an appetizer for fucking fat chicks in terms of talent and entertainment

See how stupid that sounds? This is so tone deaf and a complete misunderstanding of what college football is. Embrace the chaos. Fuck off to the Cowboys thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol by far? I'm not sure how good FSU is but they're a legit P5 team. Who did the rest of that division play, save Arky? 

You weren’t blown out of this world by a 31-0 win over SHSU featuring a rain delay and 2 picks by your starting SEC level QB

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

"Look at how shitty and unpredictable our players, coaches, and referees are; college football is the best!" is a weird flex, but I'll allow it.

Meh. There were a lot of great plays made in that game. There were some wtf coaching decisions and some boneheaded mistakes (most notably the two muffed punts) but it's week 1. 

The LSU drive that should have tied it was impressive. As were quite a few plays from the FSU QB. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

What? Arkansas just beat a ranked Cincy team that (while not the same team) was in the playoffs last year.

That CIN team is further away from last year's team than the ND Charlie Strong beat was away from the team it was the year prior.

But to your point, I didn't see Arkansas as falling off.  

What I saw from LSU is they're right about where Texas is... The OL isn't quite where it needs to be. We got the head start in OL recruiting.  My guess is LSU will work the portal to get bigger up front.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Can someone fill me in on all the Kayson Boutte hype/love?  I don't get how or why he is considered like a top 3 WR prospect in the upcoming draft (can even disregard this game)?

He was an All American 2 years ago prior to blowing an ACL in the final game of the season. He was every bit as good as the Bama receivers that all went in the first round last year. He was playing with BJ Foster energy last night though. 

• Hook 'Em 2