Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

Just now, hookem48 said:

fucking Card waiting too long to throw to Worthy before half cost us this fucking game

Lots of things cost us the game here. The card late throw, the missed FG earlier, the Worthy drop. But I refuse to be a little bitch. Our team is night and day from last year. If the qbs stay healthy, we will roll. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, THUJONE said:

Lots of things cost us the game here. The card late throw, the missed FG earlier, the Worthy drop. But I refuse to be a little bitch. Our team is night and day from last year. If the qbs stay healthy, we will roll. 

Young teams make mistakes. Veteran teams don’t. If Ewers is okay, we’re good. Otherwise; I dunno. But this defense is something 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Jkwellborn said:

They must have let PK handle the defense the last couple of drives.

Bryce is a baller they abandoned the run and dinked it down the field. Their offense finally found a way. Not surprising. Still they only scored 20. Helluva a game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, THUJONE said:

wouldn't have been a missed field goal if fucking Card doesn't take too long to throw to Worthy. but that's who he fucking is

• Hook 'Em 1