Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

36 minutes ago, ballrific said:

night shift, checking in...what I miss?

Coaches GF/Fiancee/boyfriend got bit by a monkey. He chocked her (not misspelled) and there might be a boyfriend of his daughter involved. He was arrested, questions about a massive orgy, however we cannot find the monkey. Beard might have rabies. 

Texas beat Rice. 

What did I miss day crew? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What did I miss day crew? 

Fiancée may have killed some panhandle high school volleyball players so beating by fiancé potentially justified if morally reprehensible. CDC only provided enough funds to hire David Komie. However, the defense is gonna rock. Derka died ‘bating to the idea that Barnes is coming back.
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's not irrelevant.  It's the only facts we've got.  And, not specific to this case, sometimes those facts aren't so factual.

“It” in my post is “the rest of the story” as quoted by the poster I was responding to. I should’ve bolded that part of his post for clarity. The report is extremely relevant and unless the officer fabricated it a big way, he needs to go, and quickly. 

26 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Fiancée may have killed some panhandle high school volleyball players so beating by fiancé potentially justified if morally reprehensible. CDC only provided enough funds to hire David Komie. However, the defense is gonna rock. Derka died ‘bating to the idea that Barnes is coming back.

Are you sure it was not 444-4444 once the police docs came out? 

36 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, I looked her up and she's most definitely bangable. People are insane if they wouldn't bed her. 

She’s bangable only if you’re Chris beard without money. She is not attractive. 

16 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

it was Rice my dude and it went to OT

We won. WTF do you want? A loss? 

It is College Basketball. Our ex-coach was just hit with a felony charge. The boys played. The interim won. 

They won. Jeeeeeezzzz.... 

Just to say, don't read rankings. Read the team. @fastbreak guess you wanted us to lose. Nah...... 

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Fuck You 2

43 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

It is College Basketball. Our ex-coach was just hit with a felony charge. The boys played. The interim won. 

Just to say, don't read rankings. Read the team. @fastbreak guess you wanted us to lose. Nah...... 

no, i am just not ready to hand the keys to the guy...a win is great no matter 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, redswingline said:

That said, women smack men all the time and everyone thinks "the guy probably deserved it" but if a man smacks a woman, even if she hit him first, everyone flips their shit.

Biden needs to trade you to the Russians for the former Marine who committed all of the larceny.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, justhookit said:

Here let me help you. And I don’t blame the players. They didn’t want to be there tonight.

I was at the game. The players left mid court, led by Brock and walked over to the band while singing the Eyes. They were high-fiving the fans and students in the lower level and corral. 

• Hook 'Em 8

5 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Terry is not the guy.

The team can play hard for the acting head corch and that acting head corch still not be the right fit for the future of the program.

Both of those things can be true at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Okcool said:

I was at the game. The players left mid court, led by Brock and walked over to the band while singing the Eyes. They were high-fiving the fans and students in the lower level and corral. 

Thanks for correcting the record. There are way too many people that want to post something shocking, and I'm not talking about @justhookit, I'm talking about the guy who is supposed to be a professional providing no context and a false narrative. 

The Horns basketball team has been through a tough 24 hours. Tempers are running high. There was no need to throw click bait out there. Way too much of our media sees reporting as nothing more than a grab at clicks by posting whatever is most inflammatory. Even if the story had been true, players had a lot more on their minds than a post-game nicety. 

That said, going to the fans and reaching out to them, like you describe, is something that should be lauded. Both the players and the fans at the game recognized that the University of Texas is bigger than a coach. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Little surprised he was suspended without pay. Not complaining or anything. I just don't know what dictates whether it is with or without pay.

Didn’t the verbiage of the announcement use the term “withheld” (or withholding) regarding his pay?  

Seems like they’re saying pay is basically going to be held in escrow until a resolution, at which point it will either be paid to him because he’s being retained (yeah right) or kept by the university since he is being fired for cause.

It just seems like they don’t want to pay him a single cent for any time after his fuckup and this is just another T to be crossed in service of that goal.  

12 hours ago, Constant said:

According to the report, there was a 10-15 minute period of time between the glasses incident in the guest room, and Beard coming into the bedroom upset. 

The glasses incident in and of itself reads as a class c family violence assault. My suggestion to Beard would have been to make a better choice in those alleged 10-15 minutes than the one he did. 

In his defense, prescription glasses can be quite pricey these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Seriously. It’s time for one of you mother fuckers to fess up. Between the football program and this shit. Who fucked an Indian skull on a gravesite. Just fess up 

Or chanted voodoo curse incantations while pointing an animal bone at Bellmont.  

You're Fucked once the animal bone is pointed at you.  Lulz.

image.png.d4160c411215771eb0f7772240fda83e.png

6 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

it was Rice my dude and it went to OT

Rice hit a lot of threes and our guys had the biggest distraction imaginable.  I don't think it's fair to judge the new coach under those circumstances.  Plus, we did win, even if it wasn't pretty.

Let's see how we look this weekend.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Rice hit a lot of threes and our guys had the biggest distraction imaginable.  I don't think it's fair to judge the new coach under those circumstances.  Plus, we did win, even if it wasn't pretty.

Let's see how we look this weekend.

Agreed. I actually expected us to lose last night with everything that was going on within the team.

7 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

It was nice to see this at least…

Interim HC celebrating the win with the team. 

This is good. If there’s any hope post beard it starts now. Hope they band together the rest of the season and make a nice little run.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just win baby!

Were we lost and lethargic during the first half? Absolutely!  This is a streaky team.  They make big runs and then seem to sit on their hands. I think there should be a special highlight reel of the soft fouls when Teas has big leads.  It was nice to see the player rally around interim coach Terry in the twit video after the game.  That gives me hope honestly.

Basically the season is going to go one of two ways.  The team will rally together and play unselfishly and they will be very, very good. Or the individual talents will try to showcase themselves and ply selfishly and we will win a lot of games, but we will only be very good.   Coach Terry has to get them to buy into the former, rather than the latter.  In a weird way I am almost glad this shit happened after a loss.  As otherwise we know that Coach Terry would be the singular cause of the loss to some morons.

I would love to find out that he charges are a bit exaggerated. But I am expecting them to be slightly muted, but not enough to save Beard's job. So I guess we are gonna see how coach Terry does this season.  I for one hope he takes advantage of this opportunity and get the talented individuals to unselfishly play as a team.  That's the path to success!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Soooooo…what’s on the card for today?

I think the theories have run their course and were useful for the shock stage of grief - you know when it’s so shocking you actually laugh instead of cry - and now we settle in for the long haul. Beard’s gone. Bet he’s asked to explain himself, I bet he declines on advice of counsel and he’s fired by Friday. While we are focused on his job his lawyer is telling him to focus on his freedom and liberty. It’s time to put his name out of our minds and focus on someone else. A year from now we will find out if he’s a prisoner or just a chump but his up side is chump not champion. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It’s only a matter of time until the photos are leaked. Probably best to let him go prior to the photos being leaked and drawing even more attention to the school

Oh, sure, that will work -- "Chris Beard?  Never heard of him.  Low-level staffer, many people are saying that he was shady and ineffective.  We've never met him."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Facial injuries all to the right side after saying he slapped her glasses off her face. Would mean he actually backhanded her if true. Wow. (Assuming he's right-handed based on breaking his right hand by punching a board at halftime back in the day)

Chris Beard believes in Equal Rights.  And Equal Lefts.  

Chris Beard's hands are rated "E for Everyone"

(just kidding you don't ever hit a woman unless she has a gun and is about to shoot you, a knife and is about to stab you, or a baseball bat and about to brain you)

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi