Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I want to announce that Valmy77 and JFKFC were seen raping a farm animal on i35 this morning. 

Since the charges have been leveled, they would certainly agree that they have humiliated Surly and should be immediately banned from the site and their employers notified for immediate dismissal today. I’m thankful that we are all in agreement that swift action is necessary to restore justice for all of us. 

Clearly somebody doesn't think he should be suspended. Maybe we do still need to discuss this.

You think he should coach tonight Dbeasy? Maybe be given a raise? Praised for getting the whole nation to talk about UT?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Clearly somebody doesn't think he should be suspended. Maybe we do still need to discuss this.

You think he should coach tonight Dbeasy? Maybe be given a raise? Praised for getting the whole nation to talk about UT?

that's it your fired as head basketball coach of the University of Texas Valmy.

listening to the hearing, he isn't allowed to go to 1901 Vista...property search shows it is owned by Baseline Group, LLC.

Baseline Group LLC:

Spoiler

Baseline Group LLC

Company Number
Status
Forfeited Existence
Incorporation Date
14 October 2020 (about 2 years ago)
Dissolution Date
24 June 2022
Company Type
Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Jurisdiction
Texas (US)
Registered Address
  • PO BOX 93788
  • LUBBOCK
  • 79493-3788
  • TX
  • USA
Alternative Names
  • Baseline Group LLC (trading name, 2020-10-15 - 2022-06-24)
Inactive Directors / Officers
Registry Page
https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/

so he is prevented from going to his own house because randi presumably is living there.

9 minutes ago, troph said:

when he was being super respectful in the video to the judge - I chuckled out loud at my desk from the same dark humor uncomfortable nature of it all you mentioned and thought "you stupid mothefucker, being respectful NOW? that ain't getting you shit."

moron.  

There isn't anything you can do at that initial hearing that will help your case, but there's a whole lot you can do to worsen it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

listening to the hearing, he isn't allowed to go to 1901 Vista...property search shows it is owned by Baseline Group, LLC.

Baseline Group LLC:

Hide contents

Baseline Group LLC

Company Number
Status
Forfeited Existence
Incorporation Date
14 October 2020 (about 2 years ago)
Dissolution Date
24 June 2022
Company Type
Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Jurisdiction
Texas (US)
Registered Address
  • PO BOX 93788
  • LUBBOCK
  • 79493-3788
  • TX
  • USA
Alternative Names
  • Baseline Group LLC (trading name, 2020-10-15 - 2022-06-24)
Inactive Directors / Officers
Registry Page
https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/

so he is prevented from going to his own house because randi presumably is living there.

I wonder he has less rights to the house due to the LLC owning it instead of him outright  

lolololol if a tax abuse loophole fucks over an abuser 

• Fuck You 1

Correct.
As stated earlier, Beard can try to go out and get his name cleared. But he'll be doing without the title of head basketball coach at the University of Texas. 

He'll win a title somewhere, and they'll be much rejoicing while few will care about this incident.

We'll go back to middle of the pack and sniff our own farts proclaiming "We're Texas".

Certainly not condoning his behavior. It's just how this plays out.
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

The statements on this board make it sound as if we really are a basketball school.

I'm sure I'm not alone in being someone who is A-OK with jettisoning literally any aspect of the basketball program that makes us look bad because ... it's just basketball who cares?

(It's true, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.)

cover7.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

I wonder he has less rights to the house due to the LLC owning it instead of him outright  

lolololol if a tax abuse loophole fucks over an abuser 

Is this a tax abuse loophole?

Can’t think of any reason his LLC owning the house would give him less rights, but I suppose weirder things have happened. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Is this a tax abuse loophole?

Can’t think of any reason his LLC owning the house would give him less rights, but I suppose weirder things have happened. 

It's so crazy ass people can't easily look up where he lives. It's common for famous ppl to buy land in Texas through an outwardly unrelated entity. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I don’t really understand when people put their actual residence in an LLC.  You get less tax breaks and less liability protection in Texas than if you claim it as your homestead (which last I checked I’m pretty certain you can’t put it in an LLC and still qualify for homestead exemptions).   The best I can come up with is people do it to obscure where they live (since appraisal district records are all creepily searchable online now).  But even that can be pierced pretty quickly, as evidenced above.

Almost certainly largely to protect anonymity to some extent, yeah. You can get the homestead exemption if it’s in a trust, which would also obfuscate the owner, but that’s obviously a different animal. 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Man, you gotta feel for the guy.  From the stories we heard in Lubbock about Randi, she is BSC.  

Hate for a man's career and reputation to be completely destroyed by a cray cray woman.

I mean, yeah, maybe, if we learn the choking was uh, consensual… but right now he appears to have fucked around and found out 

15 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

There isn't anything you can do at that initial hearing that will help your case, but there's a whole lot you can do to worsen it. 

oh don't get me wrong, being respectful is important but it was more important a 2am the night before.  just saying.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not dismissing his actions at all.  But most of us have dated, been engaged, or married someone who was BSC at some point in our lives.  They can drive you completely insane.*

*Not defending Beard, just empathizing.

And the hotter they are, the longer the leash we give 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not dismissing his actions at all.  But most of us have dated, been engaged, or married someone who was BSC at some point in our lives.  They can drive you completely insane.*

*Not defending Beard, just empathizing.

This: 

8 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Hate for a man's career and reputation to be completely destroyed by a cray cray woman.

is absolutely defending him. Unless you have firsthand information on what happened last night, it is a horrific take. One's response is ALWAYS one's responsibility.

Edited by harpercollins
quote didn't take
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi