Dallas woman filmed making ‘slant eyes’ after being confronted over parking spot

Pokoloco

The woman's name is Amy Pearson.

Tiktok user @ashreypark filmed the offensive moment, which appears to have taken place at a parking lot of the NorthPark Center shopping mall, and uploaded it late Wednesday. She says the incident occurred after the woman tried to steal a spot she had been waiting for.

“She had come into a one-way lane, going the wrong direction, to steal a parking spot that I had clearly been waiting for,” @ashreypark wrote in the video’s caption. “She got upset and made a racist gesture at me.”

The woman had allegedly made the gesture once before @ashreypark pulled out her camera. In a brazen move, she pulls up alongside the TikTok user’s vehicle and does it again while being recorded.

15083dc1900c4efaae4377695cf7020c

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Judging by how her face looks like Rocky Dennis from the botox and lip injections, I'm going to assume she's a University Park chick. 

Janked out RX350 says nope.  And that's not really the Park Cities look.  Park Cities chicks have much more sophisticated sorcery than that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Wont take long for the sleuths to track the tag and make her famous. What's up with the Dallas mall milfs?  2nd time in 6 mos we've been treated to some real bs.

They already she works at a salon or some shit in Highland village. Not shocked about that at all

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Dude on TikTok claims that he texted the phone number associated with her cosmetology license, and that he received an answer from someone IDing as her friend - that everything was taken “all out of proportion”, and that poor Amy was afraid to come to work for fear of being attacked
26FAE39C-E7CD-47D0-B75F-B7B54378EBB3.thumb.jpeg.9757e5dda37677aacbdae50ccde3dab8.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So lives in forney to afford a large sq ft house and have Republican neighbors, drives to work on highland village, and goes to north Dallas to do her mall shopping?  It’s so Dallas 30k millionaire, it’s offensively stereotypical. 

Except the only thing in Dallas in your post is Northpark, and it's probably a 45 minute drive from work or home for that cooze.

55 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So lives in forney to afford a large sq ft house and have Republican neighbors, drives to work on highland village, and goes to north Dallas to do her mall shopping?  It’s so Dallas 30k millionaire, it’s offensively stereotypical. 

I would shoot myself if I lived in Forney and had to drive to work in Highland village God damn no wonder she is so miserable 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, miguelito said:

image.png.e54a6d8724c8b00d0f0554f91281886c.png

Oompa Loompas are notoriously racist.

Mis-identified Asian as indicated by the incorrect slant angle. The lift on the corners is too severe more indicative of Mongolians. Ashrey is clearly Korean, the tell tale clue being the surname Park. Not to mention the fact that her IG contains posts written in Korean. 😁

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

Mis-identified Asian as indicated by the incorrect slant angle. The lift on the corners is too severe more indicative of Mongolians. Ashrey is clearly Korean, the tell tale clue being the surname Park. Not to mention the fact that her IG contains posts written in Korean. 😁

Thanks, I thought it was aimed at her looking like a Vulcan.

3 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Same. Don’t give a shit.  Feel zero desire for internet comeuppance.   

I feel internet comeuppance is hilarious, but I also don't care that it happened. I'm also about as marginally Asian as possible (Chinese grandmother), so my opinion probably doesn't matter.

This shit started when Sean Payton would run Jap plays in Bill Parcells’ Cowboys practices. You know, “surprise type things” that befuddled Mike Zimmer. No disrespect to the Orientals.