the 2023 speaker of the house voting thread of implosion

henrygandorf

3 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

So any bets on first item of business once a new speaker is seated? CR to fund government? Israel support bill? Biden Impeachment? I'm gonna go with Biden impeachment. 

scalise is a trump hack. He’s going to go after the bidens and shut down this govt 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What the fuck is she talking about?  (BTW, would.)  We have serious issues going on in the world and we have House members playing dress up about something completely irrelevant.

those tites ain't irrelevant 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The 113 or so republicans would have a much easier time negotiating with the Democrats than with their own conspiracy crazies who just want to shut down the government. At least the Democrats want to get some shit passed.

The path to marginalizing the nuts is right there. Might as well take it and try to get something positive done to sell to the voters. Otherwise voters are just going to get affected by government shut down and, because Americans are stupid, start voting for even more loud and crazy conspiracy idiots. 

• Drool 1

28 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I sort of see her shaving off a beard of hair every morning off her cloven hooves...

I was actually google searching cloven hooves when I found that tweet 😂

10B34956-0AAB-41E7-9B39-1FED34AA33B7.thumb.jpeg.4c6e27dc551a7d625fc32f7d85a8e3e9.jpeg

Edited by Covri
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

they do so much gaslighting i guess i just assumed they’d be better at it by now. 

Well she did say on CNN that she was voting for Gym and not the guy "who compared himself to a white supremacist" so there's that...

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

fauci ain't gonna yell at himself.

4 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Can you imagine the kind of Qanon bullshit that these guys are having to promise to get elected?

Latest GQP/Qanon bullshit is that there were thousands of children who died from "Fauci's experiments" and "officials" just discovered "the mass graves of thousands of children in New York" but that it's being covered up.

The photos they've tried to spread show people wearing helmets and body armor digging up the graves, with people/soldiers standing around with AK's.  

Which makes absolute sense, given that New York is such a war zone that you have to have helmets and body armor just to dig up a grave.

• Haha 1