Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs. Eagles

4th&Five

24 minutes ago, DougO said:

Superbowl is in Arizona, so it may take about three days to determine a winner.

Shit, I didn’t even realize that until just now.  I laughed at the map and wife asked me why and I though it was because Arizona was hit long ago by the Winslow Meteor.  Which made it an uninhabitable after thought.  Then the stupid people found it and made of the Florida of the West

Fecals get screwed on a few calls and Chiefs win

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

It’s not ignorance if most people are in the same boat as me. And yes I actually do know what it means but why should I have to spend a few minutes thinking about it or looking it up when they could just call it “Super Bowl 52”

Superb owl 2022

49 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Sorta funny, but didn’t think the Chiefs drew hatred like Philly.

Well, I don't think most of the country hates Philly the way this board of mostly Cowboy fans hates Philly.

While I generally accept that all sports fans in the Northeast are shitbags, it's never really made me root against Philly or New England.  I think most neutral fans tend to go for or against individual players, as in, "I'd like to see Player X get a ring, so I'll pull for Team Y," or, "Joe Mixon is a monumental piece of shit, so I'll smile when the Bengals lose."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This is America not Ancient Rome. Can we please ditch that Super Bowl numbering system? The fuck does LVII mean

Actually, ancient Rome used numbers like we see today. Their numerical system only went to 20 (10 fingers, 10 toes). What the NFL uses is a knock-off of ancient Egypt, and was brought to the States by the Quakers, who of course fucked it all up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I am pretty indifferent here. I hate Philly. Fuck them. If they win there is no worse fan than Eggles fan.

Conversely I hate Andy Reid. I don’t want him getting another ring. His actions as a father have hurt so many people. His drunk ass son destroyed a little girls life because Reid hired him without qualification. Both sons peddled drugs out of their house. So fuck him.

This. Fuck him and his kid. I still don’t understand how it’s not a bigger deal. He got drunk at their facility ffs. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

.fb7594bc2a514a7657e40c71fee8c30b.jpg

Oh wow, did you guys know she has two sons, brothers who are on opposing teams this Super Bowl? Hardly anyone’s covering this, only hear it every two fucking seconds, not enough I guess.

Edited by 'stache
  • Rage+1 1

I always hate this weekend because Scottsdale gets invaded for the Phoenix Open, and with the SB here this weekend it's exponentially worse.

But...  I've never paid close attention to that golf tournament and I've been watching it yesterday and today.  Holy shit it's an SEC football game crowd at this thing.  I never would've believed fans would be actually boo-ing bad shots and throwing full beer cups and water bottles on the course--and it's a normal, expected thing.  Jesus.

But it's been an entertaining way to pass the time before the game.

Go Chiefs.

35 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I always hate this weekend because Scottsdale gets invaded for the Phoenix Open, and with the SB here this weekend it's exponentially worse.

But...  I've never paid close attention to that golf tournament and I've been watching it yesterday and today.  Holy shit it's an SEC football game crowd at this thing.  I never would've believed fans would be actually boo-ing bad shots and throwing full beer cups and water bottles on the course--and it's a normal, expected thing.  Jesus.

But it's been an entertaining way to pass the time before the game.

Go Chiefs.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

.fb7594bc2a514a7657e40c71fee8c30b.jpg

Seems like sitting next to her during the game might suck.

44 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Oh wow, did you guys know she has two sons, brothers who are on opposing teams this Super Bowl? Hardly anyone’s covering this, only hear it every two fucking seconds, not enough I guess.

Were they roommates?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1