45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

I think the D2F ratio is mostly dependent on which unlicensed song he is currently jerking off ghosts to.  Plus his sense of rhythm even for a guy his age is pretty fucking bad (not saying I'm Deney Terrio).  But I wonder if you could play like a really sped up version of one of his rally songs like a 2.5x rate, would he do the jerk-off dance faster or just get confused and do it regular D2F ratios?  

Just stop for a moment and consider, that just like in that Mike Judge show scene, relatively intelligent people are honestly contemplating the handjob rates of a former U.S. President in a serious manner.  

"Trump 2024!  Under 91 Indictments.  Over 91 Cocks!" 

I'll make up some yard signs...

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

The whole family is fucking rotten. American Patriots, aka dipshit MAGAts, will conveniently ignore that the whole family is bought by foreign countries.

https://www.salon.com/2023/08/16/ive-never-seen-anything-like-it-economic-analyst-stunned-at-sources-of-jared-kushners-funds/

Economic analyst Steven Rattner on Monday shared a pie chart showing that all but 1% of the $3 billion in investments in former President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner's private equity firm Affinity Partners came from foreign sources after he "spent much of his White House tenure cozying up" to Saudi Arabia and Crown Prince Mohamed bin Salman. The Saudis invested $2 billion in Kushner's fund while the United Arab Emirates and Qatar each added another $200 million. About $625 million came from other non-U.S. sources while only $31 million came from sources inside the U.S. Rattner told MSNBC that he's "never seen this" in 40 years in the business.

"I've never seen somebody get two-thirds of their money from a single investor. Usually a single investor might be a few percent of the fund, might be 5 percent, occasionally 10 percent," he said. While Kushner has hired some people for his fund, "I've seen nothing else about what he's actually done with the money," Rattner continued.

"It is normal to invest this money over a period of several years, so I don't think we can draw a firm conclusion yet. But, again, we're going back to a guy who's a real estate guy, and frankly, not a particularly good one at that, who's suddenly got $3 billion trying to do private equity deals competing against people who've been in this business for a long time. And I wouldn't, if I were the Saudis, count on making a lot of money from this any time soon," he said, adding: "U.S. private equity firms still raise the vast bulk of their money from U.S. investors. This is extraordinary — unprecedented — I've never seen anything like it."

record rights GIF

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

The whole family is fucking rotten. American Patriots, aka dipshit MAGAts, will conveniently ignore that the whole family is bought by foreign countries.

. . . and by far the single biggest investor is a monarchy that harbors terrorists and is consistently one of the worst (if not the worst) countries in terms of human rights abuses.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and by far the single biggest investor is a monarchy that harbors terrorists and is consistently one of the worst (if not the worst) countries in terms of human rights abuses.

Well, they treat women as property like the Alpha MAGAt males in this country do so it's all good.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

By my understanding of Hankey (did a land loan with him a few years back) I’d suspect he has the dough. So wouldn’t be surprised if it gets proved up.

I have not read any of the language involving the bond transaction, so I don’t know if the reporting is correct when they say the surety and Trump have agreed that the surety doesn’t really have to pay.

Video of negotiations to follow.

IMG_2542.gif.3da60c5fd7411618e3f96e7327c593ac.gif

27 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Looks like perjury has consequences after all.  I suspect he has money too.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-organization-cfo-allen-weisselberg-sentenced-5-months/story?id=109083135&utm

That's weird. I've seen hundreds of lowly, everyday people perjure themselves on the stand and not once have I seen one even charged with perjury, much less convicted

one of our local legal experts is going to need to explain why the system seems to be only working against the wealthy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Wait what’s the criminal trial in NY for? I thought the only criminal one was GA and FL

Stormy Daniels hush money trial for election interference in NY State. 

I know it's hard to keep up since he's got so many legal issues.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I have not read any of the language involving the bond transaction, so I don’t know if the reporting is correct when they say the surety and Trump have agreed that the surety doesn’t really have to pay.

Video of negotiations to follow.

IMG_2542.gif.3da60c5fd7411618e3f96e7327c593ac.gif

I have skimmed things.  The objection from James is that Knight Specialty Insurance is a "non-admiited carrier" without a certificate of qualification under Insurance Law S. 1111.  The objection is here, if the linky stays live. https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=s4dpZ_PLUS_u0rxLM_PLUS_xsccBGwbw==

The bond, known as an "undertaking" in NY law, is a quite informal document compared to what you might see in another jurisdiction, where the bond is likely an instrument of commercial paper paid to the order of the Plaintiff upon certain conditions, to wit, affirmance of the judgment, affirmance of part of the judgment, or dismissal of the appeal.  The undertaking may be viewed here. https://eddsa.blob.core.usgovcloudapi.net/public/452564_2022_PEOPLE_OF_THE_STATE_OF_v_PEOPLE_OF_THE_STATE_OF_BOND_UNDERTAKING_1707.pdf

According to the law, CPLR 5519, the undertaking is:

an undertaking in that sum [the amount of the judgment] is given that if the judgment or order appealed from, or any part of it, is affirmed, or the appeal is dismissed, the appellant or moving party shall pay the amount directed to be paid by the judgment or order, or the part of it as to which the judgment or order is affirmed;

So not just a hell of a lot of precision there.  But the AG's objection is set forth above and appears to be directed to the capacity of Knight to do insurance business in the State of NY.

4 hours ago, Foosters said:

That's weird. I've seen hundreds of lowly, everyday people perjure themselves on the stand and not once have I seen one even charged with perjury, much less convicted

one of our local legal experts is going to need to explain why the system seems to be only working against the wealthy.

I’ve never seen it before so obviously it has never happened in the history of the earth.

Come on man. 

You know what would make for great entertainment? Courtroom testimony where witnesses were hooked up to a polygraph, with a big “truth-o-meter” screen on a big flat panel mounted in front of the witness stand.

I'd watch that shit.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’ve never seen it before so obviously it has never happened in the history of the earth.

Come on man. 

That’s a valid point.  Still, I myself haven’t seen it in 35 years of practice.

I take that back.   A murdering cop killed my client’s husband and I was able to get the DOJ involved. They let the murder slide, but got him on criminal perjury in my depo on the civil matter.

So I’ve seen it once in 35 years of practice.  Because I was like a starving dog with a bone and would not let it go. Plus, murder and all. 

• Hook 'Em 3

It is true that perjury of some sort goes on in courtrooms all across the country, not to mention in affidavits and declarations, every single day, multiple times.

And prosecutions for perjury are rare, whether of rich or of poor.  Exceedingly rare compared to the amount of perjury.

A lot of this is due to the materiality of the perjury:  it's either a minor, immaterial point or the credibility of the witness is so bad everyone knows they're lying.  

The other issue is that to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt can be quite difficult.

3 hours ago, The Dog said:

Stormy Daniels hush money trial for election interference in NY State. 

I know it's hard to keep up since he's got so many legal issues.

Rumors are that Trump’s legal strategy will be to fire his attorneys before the start of the trial next week in hopes of creating yet another delay. Most likely his attorneys are behind it. Hopefully the judge calls bs and doesn’t allow another delay. Of course, if the judge rejects this move, those attorneys will request an opportunity to appeal that ruling. 

They subpoenaed the wrong Jeffrey Rosenberg? The fuck?  

Oh, he was using his alias, Jeffrey "Sol" Rosenberg.  SUE EvERYBODY!  And he'll bring his shoes and his glasses with him.   So that he has them.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Oh, he was using his alias, Jeffrey "Sol" Rosenberg.  SUE EvERYBODY!  And he'll bring his shoes and his glasses with him.   So that he has them.  

Joey Gallo? He’s Dead! I said Joey Callo with a C!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Barbara?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It is true that perjury of some sort goes on in courtrooms all across the country, not to mention in affidavits and declarations, every single day, multiple times.

And prosecutions for perjury are rare, whether of rich or of poor.  Exceedingly rare compared to the amount of perjury.

A lot of this is due to the materiality of the perjury:  it's either a minor, immaterial point or the credibility of the witness is so bad everyone knows they're lying.  

The other issue is that to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt can be quite difficult.

Good advice.  Thanks.  

• Haha 3

Rumors are that Trump’s legal strategy will be to fire his attorneys before the start of the trial next week in hopes of creating yet another delay. Most likely his attorneys are behind it. Hopefully the judge calls bs and doesn’t allow another delay. Of course, if the judge rejects this move, those attorneys will request an opportunity to appeal that ruling. 

Yep - and when that doesn’t work he’ll come down with a sudden case of covid. He’ll be at trial just as soon as he gets clearance from his doctor, Ronny Jackson, M.D.
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Difference being they probably subpoenaed the wrong person intentionally to create reason for more delay. 

Yep, we are now crossing the Rubicon of the Simulation.  Or SimuCon, appropriate for this Confidence Man dipshit.  He only hires 'the best lawyers' and the delay/appellate system is there to protect the defendant.  But here we are.  They are purposefully fucking shit up simple things to then go back and claim because of these 'missteps', they'll need a delay or motion verdict which could take weeks (or longer).  At some point though, counsel ineptitude has to have a limit.  And bad news, we are all going to find out exactly when that breaking point is and it's going to way too close to the wire.  Good news is, his subconscious is sweating each and every one of these little mini-court battles.  He doesn't know it  but it's eating him away from the inside.  But I'll give him bonus points for a creative financial workout structure.  If you know you're gonna lose 5-10mm voters who've just had enough of your shit and at least silently know you've done some crimes, you push this all out to literally November and claim political persecution.  And they'll come running back with the justification, "Well I didn't want to turn out for him, but you can't do this shit to somebody the week of the election.  That's just American!"  Even though this has all been going on for years, if framed properly---it brings a lot of abandoners back under the tent.  

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Been tried before, not gonna work.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

TIL that if I'm ever testifying in court I can lie my ass off w/ zero repercussions.  

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Well, if you did it, you would certainly be prosecuted.  😬😬

We said rare, not never.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Good luck with that strategy.

Of course, when it doesn't work, I fully expect to see this next:

akeli.jpg

Edited by dcbc
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, if you did it, you would certainly be prosecuted.  😬😬

Well duh. We're not incredibly wealthy people with access to politicians. No shit we would be prosecuted. That dichotomy and problem is the difference in upfront treatment and handling depending on your wealth. 

We have a multi-tier justice system. My greatest wish is that trump would be sentenced to he tried as a black man, rather than a rich white man. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Will the trial be televised? If not I really hope the courtroom artist is a troll at heart

84u4297szryb1.jpg

Looks like he had a bit too much McDonald's for lunch.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3