Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

Dean Blandino and mike pereira are the two scumbags that pushed to have refs be a big part of the nfl game. Both can go ea a bag of dicks.

At what point did we start having all these "ref experts" be apart of all these broadcasts in pro and college? Who the fuck cares what they think. I don't need them to explain anything because especially fuck Blandino. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

Dean Blandino and mike pereira are the two scumbags that pushed to have refs be a big part of the nfl game. Both can go ea a bag of dicks.

Pereira whined on the air for years about not being located in the press box.  Unfortunately, it worked.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

and 68 new players...

Sanders said in his interview with Erin Andrews on the pregame show that of the 57 or 58 players that left the team, he only talked with 20 of them and told them this wasn’t going to work. The rest “just quit.”

Nobody made a reference to Bo Schembechler and “Those who stay will be champions” but that was my first thought.

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I like how Joel explained it, then we had to have Dean explain it again. These ref experts need to go.

I'm old enough to remember when the game announcers were expected to know the rules without relying on a shitty retired ref

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Man CU is looking GOOD! I'm excited to watch the Coach Prime experiment 

I think this has more to do with TCU losing everybody from a team that was really nothing more than an 8-4 team with a horseshoe up its ass last year.

Colorado is still likely 6-6 at best, and maybe 4-8.  Prime hasn't fixed everything in a few months.  TCU is just dogshit.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Sanders said in his interview with Erin Andrews on the pregame show that of the 57 or 58 players that left the team, he only talked with 20 of them and told them this wasn’t going to work. The rest “just quit.”

Nobody made a reference to Bo Schembechler and “Those who stay will be champions” but that was my first thought.

Ah I bet most of them got the memo pretty early when he didn't meet with them and said he was turning over the roster. Always take what Deion says with a huge grain of salt.