Louisiana principal removes girl from student body prez and her scholarships because she wasn't living in the Lord by...

Pancho

• Pancho changed the title to Louisiana principal removes girl from student body prez and her scholarships because she wasn't living in the Lord by...

Lived in Louisiana for exactly one year.  Learned a lot about other cultures, for sure.

Lots of fucking Torbush moments.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Lived in Louisiana for exactly one year.  Learned a lot about other cultures, for sure.

Lots of fucking Torbush moments.

It’s just absolutely unreal how we are in the year 2023 and people like this not only exist, but make decisions based on a blatant misuse of power based on misinterpretations of faith. Good on you for learning about other people and cultures while enduring what I am sure needed to have been followed up by some mess around and find out moments of those people you watched who made crazy decisions.

45 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

It’s just absolutely unreal how we are in the year 2023 and people like this not only exist, but make decisions based on a blatant misuse of power based on misinterpretations of faith. Good on you for learning about other people and cultures while enduring what I am sure needed to have been followed up by some mess around and find out moments of those people you watched who made crazy decisions.

You sound kinda woke.

10 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

The south seems like it really sucks

And also

spacer.png

I try to refrain from vagaries and lumping entire areas together, but the states of the south are wholly out of touch with anything resembling empathy for others that don’t look like them or come from a different culture. I have zero desire to ever set foot there again. They are in every sense, and we can echo this back to the Civil War, the people (Read that to mean uneducated by choice white people) there are as big a strain on the rest of the US as the East Elbian descendants were and still are to Germany. They are a lost cause. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Pancho said:

...dancing a certain way at an off-campus party.

Public school too

Principal should be fired and sued into Bolivia.

I just want to go on record saying that "un-christian" dancing is the only kind of dancing I'm interested in.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I try to refrain from vagaries and lumping entire areas together, but the states of the south are wholly out of touch with anything resembling empathy for others that don’t look like them or come from a different culture. I have zero desire to ever set foot there again. They are in every sense, and we can echo this back to the Civil War, the people (Read that to mean uneducated by choice white people) there are as big a strain on the rest of the US as the East Elbian descendants were and still are to Germany. They are a lost cause. 

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

14 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

So what's his handle on Surly and how any posts will this thread have before he complains, "take it to the CR?"

Having difficulty identifying them. Apparently he's having wifi problems and can't login.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

image.jpeg.56dcf5a3e7739ab5818da5687861dcbb.jpeg

15 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

Who cares?

Of all the “news” in the world this gets a thread? 

No one is forcing you to click, read, or comment on this. 

Are you under the impression that a more deserving topic was somehow left out in favor of this? Like there's only a handful of new threads allowed each day so we need to conserve?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

only so many electrons to go around, you know.

If people really respected our founding fathers then this dipshit should have been fired the minute he invoked the Lord's name as policy to take a school action.  Fuck people trying to make a theocracy happen.  Fuck them to hell, or nothingness, or whatever you might believe.

Edited by gyroprotagonist
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Are you under the impression that a more deserving topic was somehow left out in favor of this? Like there's only a handful of new threads allowed each day so we need to conserve?

No I’m not.

It’s just an extremely obscure, not even interesting story that was posted here merely to antagonize certain people on DT. The opposite would be if someone posted a story from a coastal elementary school with some heavy handed LBGT advocacy and saying wow look at this!

It’s just a CR leaky, trollish thing to post. 

• Fuck You 20

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

No I’m not.

It’s just an extremely obscure, not even interesting story that was posted here merely to antagonize certain people on DT. The opposite would be if someone posted a story from a coastal elementary school with some heavy handed LBGT advocacy and saying wow look at this!

It’s just a CR leaky, trollish thing to post. 

What a little bitch you are. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2