Jim Irsay OD’d and had to be revived with narcan in December

shadow_operative

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

His continued drug abuse explains his November comments where he portrayed himself as being mistreated by society due to being a white billionaire.

No, his continued status as a white billionaire explains his comments as being mistreated by society due to being a white billionaire. The drugs don’t help, though. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, mr. sunshine said:

Google says it's used to treat opioid overdose so think oxy or heroin. On second thought don't think about oxy or heroin

Most likely he is addicted to oxy or Vicodin/hydro. It wouldn't be cocaine which doesn't have a reversal agent.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

Most likely he is addicted to oxy or Vicodin/hydro. It wouldn't be cocaine which doesn't have a reversal agent.

I was hoping it was heroin. He could have been an excellent musician instead of just another shitty acting billionaire

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Google says it's used to treat opioid overdose so think oxy or heroin. On second thought don't think about oxy or heroin

9 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Yeah I'm not real worried about what he actually OD'd on. It was just a standard response to "NFL owner ODs".

Rich people in and around pro sports, music, and movies are just now finding out about drugs in an election year.  For shame.  This certainly never happened in the decades prior.  Shocked, I tell you!  

6 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I was hoping it was heroin. He could have been an excellent musician instead of just another shitty acting billionaire

I saw Lucinda Williams probably 30 years ago and she was so fucked up that her performance was sub-par. So heroin may work fine in young musicians, but I think it limits their longevity. OTOH, Steven Tyler, Ozzy, Clapton, Keith Richards... Okay, maybe I'm wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I saw Lucinda Williams probably 30 years ago and she was so fucked up that her performance was sub-par. So heroin may work fine in young musicians, but I think it limits their longevity. OTOH, Steven Tyler, Ozzy, Clapton, Keith Richards... Okay, maybe I'm wrong.

Keith addresses this in his book.  His theory, which granted, given how old he is in the face of the life he has lived, makes sense. 

Paraphrasing; he said you can only get so high.  Once you get there, you are done for the day.  You can't get "higher" and when you try, bad things happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Keith addresses this in his book.  His theory, which granted, given how old he is in the face of the life he has lived, makes sense. 

Paraphrasing; he said you can only get so high.  Once you get there, you are done for the day.  You can't get "higher" and when you try, bad things happen.

I assume this was the cuneiform on tablet version from the flip side of Hammurabi's code?

6 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I keep forgetting to contribute to the new year celebrity death list, but if he makes it through 2024 he is my #1 pick next year. 

No JFF?

I hate that we live in a world where people like this are celebrated. What a sad life tbh. All the money in the world and he just wants to take his pills and go comatose. Hey you have money, that makes it all OK. Not a good look on society.

Most people know that money won’t make you happy. It’s not a good look for him.

10 hours ago, boilerhorn said:

image.thumb.png.9bbb9d42ac7ea88c28f6cf91d266f70c.png

This is a picture of him when he was 62 - 2 years ago.  That's a rough 62 for anyone in 2022, much less a person with his resources.

The dude behind him is looking straight through his empty head.

52 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Irsay may be a tool, but he owns the Strat that Bob Dylan "went electric"  on at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965. So he has that going for him.

Jim_Irsay_with_guitar.jpg

Four Billion and he wears pimp suits?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Rich people in and around pro sports, music, and movies are just now finding out about drugs in an election year.  For shame.  This certainly never happened in the decades prior.  Shocked, I tell you!  

Wut?

What is the 2nd big-ass ring on his hand?  I assume one is the Colts SB ring.  A quick look on wikipedia says he went to SMU and was a walk-on LB and an injury ended his career.  So he didn't win a NC in tennis or something like that.  I don't see that he remarried after a divorce 10 years ago, so the ring on his wedding ring finger isn't that.

AFC Championship ring from year they lost SB to the Saints?  SMU class ring?  That's lame.