LJH not returning

Patricio Swayze

Throwback to when LJH first committed to Texas: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/167482-2016-Ath-Lil-Jordan-Humphrey

Lil’Jordan Humphrey has known for a while that Texas was the right school for him. But the three-star athlete out of Southlake Carroll made it official on Saturday evening when he announced his commitment to Texas over Wisconsin during a live broadcast on NBC5. Prior to his television decision, Humphrey broke down why he picked Texas in an exclusive interview with Horns247. “I committed to Texas because it’s the place to be,” Humphrey said. “They’ve been recruiting me hard ever since they offered. They’ve been interested in me like no other school. They just showed the most love. It’s overall a great place, and there is nothing like the fans in Texas. It’s crazy how much support I can have for my family and me. And of course, Austin is amazing.”

Edited by satyanash

Bummer for us but I think it's probably the right move for him.   Don't see him improving draft position drastically even with a huge season.  Go get paid!

This.

His loss will certainly be felt, especially with how front loaded the schedule is, but if there's anywhere we've stockpiled talented depth it's WR. Thanks and good luck to LJH, next man up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

absolutely phenomenal season for lil'jordan.  hard to blame him but would have been a lot of fun watching him abuse dbs next year and it would have made me a lot more optimistic about 3rd and 5 through 3rd and 15 each time next year.

good luck 84...

Damn after all this good news the past few weeks this is a nutkick (my own selfish one)... But congrats to him on moving on and on a helluva season.  I hope he doesn't experience the same as some of our other early leavers in the draft though.. 

I was sure hoping to see him play another year for the Burnt Orange.    Thanks for all you did for the Horns..

Edited by HuntinHorn
  • Like 1