The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Some jackhole paid money for these and put them up on the ROW around our hood. So, we pulled em down.

48f2c4dbb4283fec617df06ddf1c78fe.jpg

It’s just so…fucking….stupid.
It's the same crowd who wear Joe and the Hoe Gotta Go t-shirts to family festivals with their children. So I guess it's not that surprising.
  • Rage+1 1

Cheap custom printing will hasten the downfall of our society.  If I wanted a T-shirt that said @Brisketexan sucks donkey balls I’m pretty sure I could have it on my porch by Tuesday for $20.  Back in the day there would’ve been a minimum order of 50 shirts, which would’ve deterred all but the true diehards.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Some jackhole paid money for these and put them up on the ROW around our hood. So, we pulled em down.

48f2c4dbb4283fec617df06ddf1c78fe.jpg

It’s just so…fucking….stupid.

LOL.  I get putting something like that out front of your property, well, maybe not.  But to have the gall to put them out around the neighborhood…. Jesus.  Let us know if they’re ever found out.  

Cheap custom printing will hasten the downfall of our society.  If I wanted a T-shirt that said [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] sucks donkey balls I’m pretty sure I could have it on my porch by Tuesday for $20.  Back in the day there would’ve been a minimum order of 50 shirts, which would’ve deterred all but the true diehards.

Ummm…..my wife already placed a sizable order for those. What’s your size? And….venmo me $25 for it….I might as well make some beer money off of this deal.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm…..my wife already placed a sizable order for those. What’s your size? And….venmo me $25 for it….I might as well make some beer money off of this deal.

I’ll go straight to the source, cut out the middleman, and save $5.

5 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Cheap custom printing will hasten the downfall of our society.  If I wanted a T-shirt that said @Brisketexan sucks donkey balls I’m pretty sure I could have it on my porch by Tuesday for $20.  Back in the day there would’ve been a minimum order of 50 shirts, which would’ve deterred all but the true diehards.

Can I get that in dark green? Are the shirts dri-fit or some kind of cotton blend?

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If it was close to 183, that’s one of the ones we took down.

Yep, those are the ones we saw. Good work on taking those down. @conVINCEd, go ahead and cancel my shirt order.

8 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

I just saw a lady ripping one down by the HEB in Westlake. I don't see how "LGB" is funny from any perspective. Am I slow?  

Not unless you've spent most of your life as a marginalized outcast and the last 10 or so getting your news and information primarily from YouTube channels.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

There's one of those constantly-changing billboards south of town that was flashing "Let's Go Brandon" for about a second in between other ads. Local talk radio station was goobering out over it like they had made a moon landing. I figured it was a big bold statement, but when I next drove out that way, it was a blip that you'd miss if you didn't already know what it said.

So a secret message inside a secret message.

Forgot about it, don't know if it still flashes it, but today my wife busted out laughing as we went down that road. The billboard is now flashing "Vaccines Kill."

(CNN Busienss)Southwest Airlines (LUV) says it is launching an internal investigation after a report that one of its pilots used anti-Biden slang over a plane's public address system during a flight.

"Southwest does not condone Employees sharing their personal political opinions while on the job," the airline said in a Sunday statement. "Southwest is conducting an internal investigation into the recently reported event and will address the situation directly with any Employee involved while continuing to remind all Employees that public expression of personal opinions while on duty is unacceptable."

United says vaccinated pilots and flight attendants could refuse to fly with unvaccinated coworkers

The Associated Press, which had a reporter on board the flight, first reported that a pilot of a Friday flight from Houston to Albuquerque ended his typical greeting to passengers with the phrase "Let's go Brandon," which has become right-wing code for "F**k Joe Biden." The AP report said passengers responded with audible gasps.

Last week, the union representing United Airlines (UAL) pilots said in a memo obtained by CNN that an in-flight radio frequency meant for emergency transmissions "is not to be used as a personal pulpit."

Captain James Belton of the United chapter of the Air Line Pilots Association told CNN that the memo was related to "Let's go Brandon" being transmitted on the emergency radio frequency 121.5.

"Anyone making these calls is directly interfering with safety," the memo said.

Enter your email to receive CNN's nightcap newsletter.

close dialog

We read all day so you don’t have to.

Get our nightly newsletter for all the top business stories you need to know.

Sign Me Up

By subscribing you agree to our

privacy policy.

Multiple reports say the phrase relates to a NASCAR crowd chanting "F**k Joe Biden," while driver Brandon Brown was being interviewed following a victory. The reporter interviewing him had at first speculated the crowd was chanting "Let's Go Brandon."

Pilot should be fired. End of story.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/31/business/southwest-investigation-pilot/index.html

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1