texifornia

2019 ATH Bru McCoy

He'll retire from the NFL without having ever played a game and people will talk about how great of a player he was, like the "Captain Tuttle" episode of MASH when Hawkeye invents a guy named Captain Tuttle who nobody ever sees and by the end of the episode they're all talking about whatĀ  a great guy he was and Frank Burns says "he was the best damn doctor we ever had"Ā  or something.Ā 

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

and Frank Burns says "he was the best damn doctor we ever had"Ā  or something.Ā 

It was actually Henry Blake who said it.Ā  "He was the best damn O.D. we ever had."

Now back to your regularly-scheduled Bru McCoy freakout.

Ā 

On 6/10/2020 at 11:54 PM, BornOrange said:

The first image produced by a google image search "Bru McCoy girlfriend"

r486532_1296x729_16-9.jpg

.....and you get his mother.

did he by chance, kill his father in a road rage incident?

if you were bru mccoy & you came from a place where the girls with supermodel looks were a dime a dozen & went to ut austin where every girl looks like a butch dyke nerd you too would let pussy win & run back to usc

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

if you were bru mccoy & you came from a place where the girls with supermodel looks were a dime a dozen & went to ut austin where every girl looks like a butch dyke nerd you too would let pussy win & run back to usc

Sigh, the weird (and just factually incorrect) side of carl is back. UT / Austin don't have huge black populations, so it doesn't have the same African-American party scene as FSU/FAMU for example, but don't be a moron it has plenty of pretty girls.

Edited by texifornia

5 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

ut austin where every girl looks like a butch dyke nerd

Carl. On a campus with over 27,000 women, this cannot be statistically true. Most of us would know from lived experience, but also;Ā math.Ā 

2 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

This take... is at best inaccurate.Ā 

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

UT / Austin don't have huge black populations, so it doesn't have the same African-American party scene as FSU/FAMU for example,

Sure. But if you're on the football or basketball team you are getting into any party on campus basically without question.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

This take... is at best inaccurate.Ā 

I negged it for inaccuracy. It reads like pure Aggie bullshit, too.

3 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

Sounds like you have a problem getting laid

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I negged it for inaccuracy. It reads like pure Aggie bullshit, too.

full born & bred longhorn 3 generations with my cousin currently on the football team

i dont understand whats so hard about admitting the truth for you people

aggy is not the same ugly country girl from the past they have some beautiful thots all over campusĀ 

you dont have to take my word for the quality of girls at texas just ask any recruit from the past 8+ yearsĀ 

& if u still dont want to take their word why dont you do a quick instagram search of the univerity of texas at austin location & any other college in the south + california report back with the findingsĀ 

you people are still stuck in the 80s texas coeds r no where near the same quality at allĀ 

4 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

so awesome.Ā 

full born & bred longhorn 3 generations with my cousin currently on the football team

aggy is not the same ugly country girl from the past they have some beautiful thots all over campusĀ 

you dont have to take my word for the quality of girls at texas just ask any recruit from the past 8+ yearsĀ 

& if u still dont want to take their word why dont you do a quick instagram search of the univerity of texas at austin location & any other college in the south + california report back with the findingsĀ 

you people are still stuck in the 80s texas coeds r no where near the same quality at allĀ 

I wish Mr. Phlegm were here to put you through your paces.

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

Ā 

I read the first post looking for the word thots and was shocked when I didn't find it. Then I scrolled down.

Edited by JesusSweatDuck

Screams English major.

Also, I have 2 cousins on the team. So, by math I know more than you.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

full born & bred longhorn 3 generations with my cousin currently on the football teamĀ 

You know, I think your odds of producing a 4th generation would be greatly increased if you would stop reminding everyone that you canā€™t find a woman in a huge,Ā trendy metro area with over 1,000,000 people and one of the largest universities in the country. Ā 

Just something to keep in mind.

Edited by longhornmatt

Carl canā€™t get laid on campus= thereā€™s no hot people on campus. Itā€™s science yā€™all.

there were plenty of really attractive young women running along the hike and bike trail when I was in Austin last month.Ā  Do they have to be thots?

12 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

what do you mean, "you people"?

1 minute ago, SquishMitten said:

Found myself on west campus this morning. The jogging scenery did not disappoint.

Don't you know you're actually lying to yourself and it would have been better around the Corps field in College Station?

You idoit!

I'm on the team & i know for a fact that your cuz isn't even on the team lol look at this guy pretending his cousin is on the team

Posted (edited)

I go to campus every week and even during these dark times there are thots almost everywhere.

If you aren't seeing thots at UT, it's probably because you're hanging out with Carl and his fuccboi cousin.Ā 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate