Boobs, bongs, bush, brush, and goat

Prepuce of Doom

lol, just saw this part. so they basically admit to being misleading:

However, the ADL does note the 'Iron Cross in isolation (i.e., without a superimposed swastika or without other accompanying hate symbols) cannot be determined to be a hate symbol,' because bikers, skateboarders and extreme sports enthusiasts frequently use the symbol.  

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

not sure I'm buying the tattoo being nazi. the iron cross has a lot of meanings

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, just saw this part. so they basically admit to being misleading:

Yeah, I saw the same, as I was thinking "or....it's used as an 'edgy' biker or skateboarder symbol, which is totally something a gal like this would do," and then saw the hedge language.

What I don't understand is.....where are the shower pics?  I mean, she's a Congressperson, this is a matter of national security and the Constitution and stuff, right?

Yea, I'm finding it kind of hard to hate her. One should be careful of the photo's one allows to be taken.

Also, Iron Cross is not the first thing I thought of when I saw the tatoo. As stated above, that cross has been used for a lot of things and the Nazi version is usually sharper.

At least the Trumpists can claim, "see, it's the Dems that are Nazis! Not us!"

Idiot World

13 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I’m finding it difficult to be outraged.

If I was that guy, I’d find a way to stay in that marriage.

I don’t know that outraged is the right word, but I think the one thing that will get her in trouble is the other woman being a subordinate.

Edited by formermav43

I noticed that the Trumpublicans are trying to jump all over this but she is a young attractive woman that likes to do bong rips naked and engage in girl on girl action.

Everyone who is anyone knows the inevitable response will be...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

He probably should of thought of that before posting her pics on the ‘WouldYouFuckMyWife’ site.

To be fair, there is a big difference between "WouldYouFuckMyWife" and "WillYouFuckMyWife." The latter implies an offer but the former does not.

54 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Ehhh...let’s not get carried away. Her outgoing personality is carrying her a lot further than her looks. 

She was already a Congress 9. Low bar and all. This puts her at a Congress 12.

And if a non devil's threesome is wrong, I don't wanna be right. 

15 hours ago, Incredulity said:

When I heard about this on the radio I thought it was Katie Porter as I am not fully up to speed on CA reps.  They described a feisty CA rep known for tough questions.  So...

spacer.png

We know of one Surl poster who is disappointed it wasn't Ms Porter. 

8 hours ago, WBT said:

So we're not going to talk about the goat?

Tom Brady?

15 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The Iron Cross as a military decoration predates the Nazi Party by a bit more than a century.

And remains the roundel insignia of the Luftwaffe today.

maxresdefault.jpg

And, CSB....there's long been a Luftwaffe wing based in....New Mexico (Holloman  AFB, near Alamogordo).  And they periodically trained there before that.  I remember as a kid, riding with my folks outside of Alamogordo and two Luftwaffe Tornadoes flew low over the road -- iron crosses, the whole deal.  As a kid who was reading a lot of WWII stuff at the time, my eyes got big as hell.  Now, I think it's damned cool.  There's even a German elementary school in Alamogordo, and the wing hosts an Octoberfest open to the public.  Sadly, they are ending their contract this year and will be leaving.

But, enough divergence....about that shower....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Incredulity said:

When I heard about this on the radio I thought it was Katie Porter as I am not fully up to speed on CA reps.  They described a feisty CA rep known for tough questions.  So...

spacer.png

first i saw of this was matt gaetz white knighting her on twitter, and i, too, thought of the wrong katie from california

Just now, DixonHur said:

And how exactly is a bong scandalous?  She's in California...aka, it's legal.

Might as well say, "One of the most scandalous photographs, shows a naked Hill holding a beer."

Did you read the article or just look at the pictures? Meta data from the photo shows it was taken before weed was legalized!!!