Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Who could possibly believe any of this?  It’s so over the top. He might as well say that Biden is a lizard person that’s going to anally rape their children and then summon the aliens to set their guns on fire. 

Is he just sitting around making up shit and throwing it out there? 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Who could possibly believe any of this?  It’s so over the top. He might as well say that Biden is a lizard person that’s going to anally rape their children and then summon the aliens to set their guns on fire. 

So, they've been in Area 51 this whole time just waiting for this moment, haven't they? I knew there was a reason for the tan suit.

Honestly I'm at the point now that I hope Trump wins the election.  Senate flips, McConnell loses the ability to shit on America, House becomes more blue and they just torment Republicans the next 4 years.

Nothing will get done, but it will be glorious watching DJT be put in a rubber room the rest of his life.

• Fuck You 4
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, UncleCharlie said:

Honestly I'm at the point now that I hope Trump wins the election.  Senate flips, McConnell loses the ability to shit on America, House becomes more blue and they just torment Republicans the next 4 years.

Nothing will get done, but it will be glorious watching DJT be put in a rubber room the rest of his life.

If trump wins because of throwing out ballots and shit, Democrats might not win the senate either? I dunno maybe they will. 

4 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

It really does become panic mode in here every single night, doesn't it? Jesus, I need to restrict myself from the cloak room after 6 pm for mental health. I feel great about things from the drive to work to the drive home, and then when I settle in to relax for the evening, you assholes freak me the fuck out.

omg i thought it was just me! 😂

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, UncleCharlie said:

A Trump 2nd term would be the end.  Doesn’t matter who is in Congress.  He would rule as a dictator without any check and we could forget about anything resembling fair elections again.  It would be darker than that too. His cabinet would be his family members. The FBI would go after his political enemies. The federal government would become an overt criminal organization. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

7 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

This white trash piece of shit bought mcdonald's for a national championship team visiting the wh. that will never not be amazing and hilarious.

And he owns a hotel located a block away that he could have had cater the events. 

4 hours ago, DigDug said:

Several times, top of my head I know Clemson, North Dakota St & Baylor women all got stale fast food.

The Baylor coach:

D5WULJtWAAAAl8L.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And he owns a hotel located a block away that he could have had cater the events. 

The Baylor coach:

D5WULJtWAAAAl8L.jpg

Umm, pretty sure he couldn’t have his own hotel cater the event because that would be a conflict of interest/emoluments clause issue and we know Trump wouldn’t break the law in order to make money.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

That would also inspire his supporters. Remember, they’re fucking gone, off any path of rational thought.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

That would also inspire his supporters. Remember, they’re fucking gone, off any path of rational thought.

Yeah, this is correct.  His supporters are QAnon, Alex Jones watching, televangelist believing MFers.  They would nod along to anything if their cult leaders tell them to.  

16 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Umm, pretty sure he couldn’t have his own hotel cater the event because that would be a conflict of interest/emoluments clause issue and we know Trump wouldn’t break the law in order to make money.

Actually, he would have had to pay for it personally (or that is what is supposed to happen). So, in this particular situation, it wouldn't be an issue. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A Trump 2nd term

would lead to a massive investigation and impeachment as Warren runs a train on his financial wheelings and dealings and the mysterious loans he owes money on, and there would be no Mitch, no Lindsey, etc. that could protect him.

And for all of your doom and gloom bullshit, Congress holds the power of the purse.  Good luck on Trump getting career bureaucrats to work for free for him.

But it ain't going to happen.  He's going to lose, and it's shaping up to be a bigly loss.

Hell, I still can't believe we are talking about Texas and a handful of other states actually being in play.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I'm not sure I get the joke. The fast food banquets happened during Trump's government shutdown when he refused a whole lot of money from the Democrats to fund his border wall because it came with the stipulation that Dreamers would be protected. The burgers and fries were reportedly paid for out of Trump's own pocket. The same would've been true if he catered it from his DC hotel.

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

would lead to a massive investigation and impeachment as Warren runs a train on his financial wheelings and dealings and the mysterious loans he owes money on, and there would be no Mitch, no Lindsey, etc. that could protect him.

And for all of your doom and gloom bullshit, Congress holds the power of the purse.  Good luck on Trump getting career bureaucrats to work for free for him.

But it ain't going to happen.  He's going to lose, and it's shaping up to be a bigly loss.

Hell, I still can't believe we are talking about Texas and a handful of other states actually being in play.

If trump wins the election no way democrats get enough to take the Senate. Taking the Senate means republicans get thoroughly smoked at the polls and if that happens in enough states that currently had republican senators trump is getting smoked too. 

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Congress holds the power of the purse.

Yeah, that went flying out the window when dotard stole money from the soldier boys to build part of his wall.  And the Dems in the House did fuck all about it.  Oh, they filed some lawsuits but that's about the last ever heard on this issue.

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Did you sleep through his first term? Our institutions are gone. 

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Yeah, that went flying out the window when dotard stole money from the soldier boys to build part of his wall.  And the Dems in the House did fuck all about it.  Oh, they filed some lawsuits but that's about the last ever heard on this issue.

Yep

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:
31 minutes ago, Underdog said:
Mulkey not impressed, love me some Mulkey. 

Fuck her. I bet she voted for His Orangeness.

https://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/story/_/id/18771873/kim-mulkey-comments-put-baylor-reputation-ahead-sexual-assault-concerns

Yeah, it's hard to make that bitch disgusted. Raping female students didn't do it but trumpy did

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Jesus Christ, it’s fucking sunshine in here tonight.  I’m going to go back to the crime drama about a serial rapist I was watching. 

Whether or not America staves off full-blown kleptocratic fascism for at least several more years will be decided in less than a week. Tension is high

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

https://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/story/_/id/18771873/kim-mulkey-comments-put-baylor-reputation-ahead-sexual-assault-concerns

Yeah, it's hard to make that bitch disgusted. Raping female students didn't do it but trumpy did

Betsy DeVos is making the college world a lot safer for rapists. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/betsy-devos-overhaul-obama-era-guidance-campus-sex-assault-n799471

Say what you want about Art Briles but he was just doing what his boss Ken Starr wanted him to do. Trump and DeVos are trying to make it harder for that to happen again. And by "that" I mean young men being held accountable for sexual assault. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

It should be clear to the most casual observer, that the once shy Trump voter is no longer all that shy. Over the last four years, Trump has normalized a set of behaviors that his people are no longer ashamed to exhibit. They are out and proud. 

Yep. They aren’t the silent majority. They’re the obnoxious minority 

Ita interesting how wide the variation is between neighborhoods. I live in Wedgewood south Fort Worth and probably 80% of the yard signs I see are Biden or Dem signs. In the exurbs I travel to for work are 90% Trump signs though: Southlake, Decatur, Saginaw. White flight is real

1 minute ago, cmontexas said:

The best are the signs that say Trump 2020: No More Bullshit.

I want one that says Sheen 2020: No More Cocaine 

I think this stuff is as bad as his policies for suburban women.  West Elm, yoga, chai tea.  Then they see this Uber tacky branding and are turned off.